18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Babar,

TRV and visit visa is same thing. what exactly u need to know about trv?

U can apply through Gerra Visa office (Linked with Fedex) or Visatronix (Linked with TCS).

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Dear Babar,

Additionally, following link explains the process in detail for applying for temp resident visa from Pakistan.

canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx (prefix it with www)

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Keep it up guys.you are all doing great.

aali

Jun 11, 2013
HI to all,

I need some help regards to my wife immigration. I have recently sponsored my wife on February 25th, 2013 and Mississauga office have forwarded file to Islamabad as of today my wife in Pakistan hasn't received any acknowledgment letter from Islamabad. Online tracking just says "application Received" and in detail it also says medial results has been received ".

I know it takes 29 months to process wife sponsorship from Islamabad. Is there any way to fast track process from Islamabad???

Second my wife applied visit visa in May 6th 2013, so that she can come here while her application is in process. We did all the paper all Pakistani and Canadian bank statements etc etc were attached with her TRV application package but on June 6th she received a letter that visa has been rejected with the following reasons. Out of 11 they checked mark 4 reason,

Under main reason of """"you have not satisfied VO that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as temporary resident""""" the sub reason are as follows,
1)Your travel History
2)You family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
3)Purpose of visit
4) your current employment situation

I am a Canadian citizen and a full time employee in Government organization in Toronto Canada. My wife recently graduated from medical school. She is a full time doctor (MBBS) and currently working full time in a hospital. She forgot to attach her full time job letter from her hospital.

Please advise do i need to re-apply because sponsorship will take forever to complete. My intentions are during sponsorship process she can come back and forth on multiple TRV.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Dear aali,
Sorry to know about your wife's TRV refusal.anyway,she should attach her detailed job letter with her next TRV application.secondly,did she travel to any other country before?if not then success chances are again low.
she suppose to show some very strong ties to Pakistan.that she will be back at the end of her stay in Canada.
those strong ties can be her job,part time education and family.
please,attach the proof of any assets on her name in Pakistan as well.
regards

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
aali said:
HI to all,

I need some help regards to my wife immigration. I have recently sponsored my wife on February 25th, 2013 and Mississauga office have forwarded file to Islamabad as of today my wife in Pakistan hasn't received any acknowledgment letter from Islamabad. Online tracking just says "application Received" and in detail it also says medial results has been received ".

I know it takes 29 months to process wife sponsorship from Islamabad. Is there any way to fast track process from Islamabad???

Second my wife applied visit visa in May 6th 2013, so that she can come here while her application is in process. We did all the paper all Pakistani and Canadian bank statements etc etc were attached with her TRV application package but on June 6th she received a letter that visa has been rejected with the following reasons. Out of 11 they checked mark 4 reason,

Under main reason of """"you have not satisfied VO that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as temporary resident""""" the sub reason are as follows,
1)Your travel History
2)You family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
3)Purpose of visit
4) your current employment situation

I am a Canadian citizen and a full time employee in Government organization in Toronto Canada. My wife recently graduated from medical school. She is a full time doctor (MBBS) and currently working full time in a hospital. She forgot to attach her full time job letter from her hospital.

Please advise do i need to re-apply because sponsorship will take forever to complete. My intentions are during sponsorship process she can come back and forth on multiple TRV.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Hi Ali, Sorry to hear about your case. But what i know so far is, this happens often because this way people can bypass that 29 months waiting time.

Usually, there are success chances when husbands have work permits and spouse apply for temp resident visa or open work permit and application is submitted together. However, that was not the case with you. Like mentioned by others, you need to show strong local ties and reasons to return.

Since you are a national working there, hence the "ties in Canada reason" as technically she can stay in Canada with your support.

Though i am curious your spouse being a Dr. why didn't you apply for her for "open work permit"? That would show her educational profile and would stand a better chance of success of visa.
cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=199&t=17

I believe you can still do that. A friend of mine applied for his own work permit (had a job offer) and got open work permit for his wife. This was around dec-jan 2013.

I am also currently waiting for medical with a work permit application for myself (have a job offer), open work permit for wife and temp resident visas for young kids.

As far as i know, there is a better chance of approval for open work permit vs temp resident visa, specially in your case considering your wife being a doctor.

Caution: Please do know that you have already applied for a temp resident visa once and have been refused. So this would be on file now for the VO and might be a negative point.

If i were you, i would have still tried for an open work permit. If refused, i would simply wait for FAM sponsorship approval.

There are several threads on this forum for Pakistan spouse visa applications. Seems like there is a long waiting list. But you can get a good deal of info there.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
ASA All,
Kindly provide your opinion asap for the sake of Allah's reward.

I'm a Canadian. I've applied for my sister and parents TRV multiple entries. My sis has a minor disability but i did not disclose it in application nor it was asked anywhere. On the form, I mentioned she has no post secondary education, and doing self-study. No job history at all as she stays home. She is in her 30s. Additional proofs include my bank statement & paystub , father's statements and his home papers, and some money in her name also (funds are sufficient all combined). Invitation letter from myself also included and declared that I'm paying for the trip and they are coming here to spend summer with me.

We are expecting reply back anyday, but I'm extremely worried and anxious....they have no one to take care of them back home, and my only hope is that they get multiple visa so they can come here every year and stay for few months. I'm employed in canada and can't go back as i'm the financial support for them as well, and if i go back, job will be another big issue.

I'm trying to fullfil the rights of my family and request honest advise on the chances of them getting trv visas. Besides, if people have heard of similar situation and has any other advise on how I can get my family here on a permanent basis, particularly my sister, it will be a good deed to do. May God ease everyone's difficulties.

Brother waqar.ahmad150 and FKL, special answer from you requested.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Ibaadat Brother,

First of all, i am extremely sorry for late reply. Secondly i am very sad for your family problems. My sympathies are with u. As you said that you have already applied multiple TRV for your father and sister. Inshallah i am very hopeful, your family members will get TRV soon. According to below mention detail description, chances of getting TRV are high especially for your father as compared with your sister case. I am not discourage you. May be i am wrong. Let's see. You have to wait until you receive any feedback fron CHC ISB. For permanent basis TRV for your family, there are two conditions in ur case.

1) For father, u can apply super visa which is approx. equal to 10 years (not sure, u can check on CHC website).
2) For sister, as u already told that she is minor disable so i think u can apply her case on medical basis/disability basis on written that on cover letter as well as in visa forms that ur sister is dependent on u.

When u will get any update about your family trv from CHC ISB, let us know on this forum. Again brother i am hopeful, don't worry, inshallah u will hear positive news Inshalllah......

Regards
Waqar Ahmad
Canada TRV Approved.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
TRV of my parents and sister got refused. I just heard the news last night. I'm so hopeless and shattered.
What else can I do now? If I apply for super visa of parents, they might get it, but what do i do for sister who is utmost priority as she is dependent on us for daily living.
Brother waqar, can i reach out to you and discuss more via phone or email?

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Ibaadat,

I am so surprised that TRV is refused for your family members especially for your father. Brother, my email address is

waqar.ravian1@gmail.com. Also send me ur email address then i will send my cell no on that.

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Dear Ibaadat,

I am really sorry to hear that. I suspect they don't expect your family to stay there temporarily considering you as strong ties i.e. you are employed and working there stably so can keep them easily.

The proper way for parents is super visa and it would take time. But you should apply for that right away AFTER considering any reasons mentioned in current refusal and try your best to compensate that.

If some points can be explained in writing (with supplement documentary proof), it is a good idea to use a plain paper and send that along with your application.

Regarding bringing in dependent sister, i have no clue (in fact i have a similar concern of my own - but that's a different story) absolutely.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
I will request all Pakistani brothers and sisters that first consult on this thread with our other valueable members then apply TRV.thanks

easy.visa

May 31, 2013
SPAIN
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
28-05-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2013
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH in 09/13
TRV Approved Of my Mom,Dad,Brother and sister,

Passport Stemped..

2 April......... Application Sent date.

8 April.........Passport Request.

8 April (4:00PM)........Passport Sent

9 April...........Passport Recived in Embassy

18 April..............Passport Recived at home..

Thank God......

They All are going this 21st June.......

lumiapk at live dot com

if any one want to get help,may contact with me with out any hasitate... thnks,

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
I am a student here. I applied for my wife to visit here on 6th May. it got rejected with the reason given that they were not convinced of her going back. For that purpose i had given the college letter and booked the flight tickets. I am really confused of what should i do next... Can any body help me please

warind

Jun 15, 2013
Dear
I have good running business in pakistan,and i traveled to euripan country lot of time,now i planning to go canada for visit.plz guide me what
docoments required to present for visa,keeping in mind that i have a refused entry in past 2001 in canada airport because 3 weeks ago 9/11
happen.so i come back from airport with out entering to canada, after that i visited lot of country.now plz tell me the chance of canada visa
thks