+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Dear warind,

If you will get the visa you can pass the immigration i think this time is no issue also you have good travel history,,,

regards,

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
I am a student here. I applied for my wife to visit here on 6th May. it got rejected with the reason given that they were not convinced of her going back. For that purpose i had given the college letter and booked the flight tickets. I am really confused of what should i do next... Can any body help me please

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hi Anmol,

You seem to have a lot of information. Please help me out as well

I am a student here in Canada. I applied for my wife to visit here on 6th May. it got rejected with the reason given that they were not convinced of her going back. For that purpose i had given the college letter and booked the flight tickets. I am really confused of what should i do next... Can any body help me please

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hello anmol123,

Why you're misguiding people over here? You don't have even basic knowledge of Canadian Visa/immigration and you're allegedly astraying them, don't fool them around. I'm really pissed off that without knowing the background and a person skill set or Immigration requirement you're advising them to go and waste their time and money.

I humbly request the people to read about Canadian Visa/Immigration website properly and ask from seniors.

Sorry, if I'm harsh but I wanted to show the right path for the real one.

Regards,
Nadeem

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
nadeem55 said:
Hello anmol123,

Why you're misguiding people over here? You don't have even basic knowledge of Canadian Visa/immigration and you're allegedly astraying them, don't fool them around. I'm really pissed off that without knowing the background and a person skill set or Immigration requirement you're advising them to go and waste their time and money.

I humbly request the people to read about Canadian Visa/Immigration website properly and ask from seniors.

Sorry, if I'm harsh but I wanted to show the right path for the real one.

Regards,
Nadeem
LOL! Agreed, particularly since he has yet to even apply for his own TRV. But, you have to admire the conviction with which he doles out advice!

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear All,

AOA

I think, this forum is especially for those people who face problems and difficulties during the process of TRV. It is true that all information and checklist docs about TRV are available on CHC website. But many TRV cases depend on different scenarios.
I will suggest, that experts who have taken TRV from Pakistan and visited Canada, should help to others because they can provide better advice according to their experience and capacity rather than those who have not yet experience about TRV. As we all know, TRV success ratio is very limited especially from Pakistan. So we can make it improve by mutual understanding and experts or seniors’ suggestions as well.

Thanks

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
nadeem55. this forum is helping the people and any 1 can advice as per his knowledge you are the not 1 how is approval the trv and trv is approval from CHC depend of case and travel history what i miss guide to some body can you explain me why should i tell them waste a money and time here we can write a advice to some 1 next step is his own decision,
Don't be come extra smart,,,

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
chill out guys.
we are here to help out each other.please,no harsh arguements.
I am very thankful to our VIP member Waqar.Ahmad150

sadafali

Oct 30, 2012
rubab11 said:
I want to visit my husband in Canada. they rejected bcz of lack of travel history, purpose of visit. I am a doctor and have a good full time job.
By travel history they mean that your should have travelled outside your country,. Say for example a week travel to dubai, or some other vacation point is important. same is the requirement for US visa also.
The applicant should have travel time , according to them it would seem an "eligible" traveller.
Sadaf

Smarty01

Jun 18, 2013
Hi,
my husband sponsored me on family sponsorship spouse basis on case filed 30/1/2013. we received confirmation on 21/2/2013. Right now online status shows:
case forwrded to Islamabad Office
case received in Islamabad ofc
medical results received
Now i need to apply for TRV to visit him.
please guide me in this respect for documents required. im currently employed full time. living with in laws. don't have parents. also my brother has immigrated to canada with his wife on skilled worker category. but is in UAE for completing previous employment commitments. his wife is in canada iwth her mother who is very ill. my sister in law is expecting a baby nea september.
i lack bank statement but can manage funds in next six months. but how much exactly need to know. my husband is self employed there. i have no travel history.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Smarty01 said:
Hi,
my husband sponsored me on family sponsorship spouse basis on case filed 30/1/2013. we received confirmation on 21/2/2013. Right now online status shows:
case forwrded to Islamabad Office
case received in Islamabad ofc
medical results received
Now i need to apply for TRV to visit him.
please guide me in this respect for documents required. im currently employed full time. living with in laws. don't have parents. also my brother has immigrated to canada with his wife on skilled worker category. but is in UAE for completing previous employment commitments. his wife is in canada iwth her mother who is very ill. my sister in law is expecting a baby nea september.
i lack bank statement but can manage funds in next six months. but how much exactly need to know. my husband is self employed there. i have no travel history.
Given that your spousal sponsorship PR application is currently in process, coupled with the facts that you have no travel history and no proof of financial ties to Pakistan, it will be very difficult for you to get a visit visa for Canada. I would suggest just waiting until your PR is approved and then going to Canada.

easy.visa

May 31, 2013
SPAIN
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
28-05-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2013
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH in 09/13
Application sent: 27 may 2013

Passport Request: 20 June 2013

Today 20 June Sent to parís Embassy....

Now Waiting for stamped Passport.................. :)

lumiapk at live dot com

crydso

May 23, 2013
Hi Fellow Applicants,

I sent my passport for TRV at the Los Angeles consulate, they received my documents on April 22nd 2013, cashed my cashiers check May 10th 2013, and I have NOT yet received a reply from them. I hold a Pakistani passport, and I have traveled to Canada twice in the last 10 years.

I am NOT sure if anyone on this forum has faced this kind of delay, it will be 2 months tomorrow, the processing time that is listed on their website is 30 days. I am NOT sure what I can do to get my passport back, I don't care about the visa anymore, I just need my documents back to travel elsewhere.

I have faxed them multiple times and also have sent numerous emails but no response from them!

Any suggestions and/or helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated.