App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Dear Rubab11,

What is your husband status in Canada i.e on work permit, student or immigrant?

What docs u were attached last year?

In fact, there are very minor ratios of professional people who get TRV from Pakistan. Many cases reject on such basis that u will not leave Canada at the end of your stay or poor travel history and insufficient funding. As ur husband is already in Canada therefore i think VO (Visa Officer) was rejected ur case upon thinking that u will not leave Canada. It means ur ties are not strong with your home country in such scenario.

Therefore i think you should follow the below mentioned plan if you can:

According to my point of view, ur case is strong as u r working a full time professional job. I will advise you that find and register a medical conference (relevant to your field) in Canada and then apply for TRV with multiple entries. Also remember, attach all your official letters i.e approved leave plan, Work employment letter (Salary and other benefits should be written), your employment status, invitation letter from conference organizer etc along ur case. It will be more helpful for your visa if u get any medical training/workshop certificate from Pakistan also.

Inshallah your chances of getting visa are high. If you need further assistance, let me know on this forum. Thanks

Regards
Waqar Ahmad
(Canada TRV Approved)
Great suggestions.this will be really helpful for rubab11.

canadaq8

May 25, 2013
Sir I need visit visa for canada but I don't understand how to start can u plz help me
Im pakistani living in kuwait

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Dear FreeHelp4Pakistanis,

Thanks for your replay me back i will meet you in sharjah no problem how many day you will stay here in uae by the way i have plain also visit to south Africa for 4 days only, i will wait for your replay,

Regards,

Anmol,

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
canadaq8 said:
Sir I need visit visa for canada but I don't understand how to start can u plz help me
Im pakistani living in kuwait
canadaq8,
Kindly,tell us more details about your status in Kuwait.and secondly,on which basis you want to visit Canada?
regards

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
anmol123 said:
Dear FreeHelp4Pakistanis,

Thanks for your replay me back i will meet you in sharjah no problem how many day you will stay here in uae by the way i have plain also visit to south Africa for 4 days only, i will wait for your replay,

Regards,

Anmol,
Dear Anmol,
I will be available in UAE from 1st to 6th June 2013.you may PM me your contact number.
regards

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Salam fellows.

I am in Canada and i recently have finished my master degree, my status will be soon graduate work permit.
Now I am planning to apply for my mother and spouse to attend my convocation in October IN SHA ALLAH.
My mother is house wife and my spouse is medical student. Now I am not sure if there would be any problem for my mother to get her TRV but regarding
my spouse what other home ties document should we provide apart from her medical school document.
All suggestions would be appreciated.

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
HI, Collage certificate and if she have personal a/c and property documents should be her under name,
marriage certificate if she have kids also birth certificate i think it is enough for show the ties to vo for visa also sponsor letter from your side,

Regards.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
We have a joint bank account but it has not enough money. Officially my dad will be sponsoring her financially and for this my dad will provide his salary certificate and a sponsor letter mentioning that he will cover her trip expenses. We have marriage certificate which we produced from NADRA after marriage and there is no property on her name. What would you suggest in this situation

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
she have travel history or no travel history is more important travel history if you can sponsor is good for her and attached father bank statement also with affidivate to show your father will be cover all the expense and make a strong case then apply,

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Se7en.

I will suggest you that u should only apply for your mother becoz your status is not confirmed in Canada and financial condition is also insufficient. If u will apply for your spouse which is student then definitely visa officer will reject your case due to week ties from your home country and will decide that your spouse will not leave canada at the end of trip and confusion about purpose of visit and travel history as well.

I am not disappointing you but dear it is fact....

Regards
Waqar Ahmad
(Canada TRV Approved)

anmol123

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
I agreed with waqar Canada is not a easy country to get easy visa without strong reason and show strong ties,,,

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
AOA all, joining in seeing a pakistani thread though my specific case is work permit + open work permit for wife, study permit app for older kid and temp resident visa app for younger ones.

I had a job offer from a canadian employer in a specific IT domain, gotten LMO and CAQ (required for Quebec) late dec 2012 and then applied.

The checklist on the islamabad embassy's website said "No separate application required for kids under 18". Turns out this is wrong info and first time application was returned as incomplete after a month (only when i emailed them) saying "temprorary resident visa application forms required for all kids (they individually named each of the kids)".

Upon second submission, it was returned stating that the fee is incorrect. I realized, the difference in fee was because they treated my elder son as a 'temp resident' although i clearly indicated he is to be applied for an open study permit. This is also pretty clearly mentioned on their website that he qualifies for the open study permit. Since trv costs 150 and study permit costs 125 (CAD) hence total was short of 25 CAD. Moral of the story, the person validating my first submission didn't realize my elder son was a student and i complied with their instructions.

Finally for the 3rd time, i removed trv form for elder son, and submitted study visa form instead (along with his approved CAQ, that i applied for online, and my employer's lawyer collected it for me and sent me an electronic copy). Now hoping for a positive outcome. It's been over a month and no response yet.

A couple of colleagues applied in Dec-Jan 13 time frame and gotten processed in exactly 2 months. I have a feeling that in June-july being study admission times the timelines will be pushed ahead. Saw some one posting in a student visa thread that official work permit time is increased to 20 weeks from 16 weeks earlier.

Ironically LMO will be expiring around mid june due to 6 month validity and i am not even sure if a file has been created or not.

Would appreciate if any one has any advice on this.

Thanks

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
I agree with all of you but there is always a backdoor to anything which seems difficult. I could manage to funds in my account but I just finished my degree and it could lead them to the question mark that how come i have this much high funds. I work part time at my university and out side as a security officer and I can only show appropriate funds. I preferred my dad because he always supported us financially and he is enjoying good financial position. 2ndly my spouse has not that extensive traveling history but she did go to dubai 2 years back and spent a month with her family.
Now she is a medical student and she would never want to leave her studies.
I have a few documents in my mind like:
-Her University letter confirming her admission and a month off
-Our joint account letter from bank (showing that yes have an account here)
-I will transfer some property on her name and will provide docs (will show that yes she has some assets)
-her cover letter
-her traveling history

Kindly suggest if there is anything else that i need to provide.
Sometimes it doesnt count on documents. I would luck is thing which decides fate