App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
These people deserve much harsher words for ruining so much of people's time and money. 20 weeks, which is almost 5 months and no reply on my visa application.
What are you blabbing so much about? Lol Canada doesn't need you remember you need canada they dont force you to cone to their country you want the VO's to just work on your application? There are so many applications and considering the situation your visa wont be processed anytime soon you are no one special that you definitely need a decision before everyone else everyone is frustrated including the VO's i am sure no reason to post senseless comments

Reactions: akhyar_89

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
What are you blabbing so much about? Lol Canada doesn't need you remember you need canada they dont force you to cone to their country you want the VO's to just work on your application? There are so many applications and considering the situation your visa wont be processed anytime soon you are no one special that you definitely need a decision before everyone else everyone is frustrated including the VO's i am sure no reason to post senseless comments
I agree with GM97. You need to be patient and just feel lucky uf they even process your application. Things been really tough lately. If you going to email them and use harsh language you will definitely get refused. Just wait and pray

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
What

what was the reason of refusal
Purpose of visit and limited employments prospects in Pakistan which didn't make sense beacuse i didn't have a degree of course i had no professional work experience i figured that they didn't want to my process my application and marked it as incomplete / rejected because my offer letter indicate credit transfer evaluation is underway

vega123

Nov 15, 2019
You people suffer from an inferiority complex it seems. Most people like myself are paying huge sums of money to universities to go to Canada. Maybe you need Canada but I have formally asked them to take back my visa application because for study I can go to any other developed country without having to wait 5 months for a decision.

They aren't doing anyone a favour as I see it. They are simply offering expensive education, and someone like myself who is willing to spend the money should be entitled to expect a reasonable time in which they can decide to accept or REJECT my application so I can proceed elsewhere. To hell with these incompetent idiots! But that is directed at the Canadian Visa Officers, I dont see any reason for you people to be offended. Please come out of your complex and demand your rights. Thanks

vega123

Nov 15, 2019
I agree with GM97. You need to be patient and just feel lucky uf they even process your application. Things been really tough lately. If you going to email them and use harsh language you will definitely get refused. Just wait and pray
Brother its nothing to feel lucky about. Its a simple business transaction. Yes they have all the right to REJECT my application but all I'm asking to do it in their own given time span and not waste 5 months of someone's time to reach a decision.

vega123

Nov 15, 2019
Brother its nothing to feel lucky about. Its a simple business transaction. Yes they have all the right to REJECT my application but all I'm asking to do it in their own given time span and not waste 5 months of someone's time to reach a decision.
I had an admission offer from a UK university but I unfortunately missed it because of the delay caused by IRCC Canada. The UK government website give an expected study visa processing time of 3 weeks which can be shortened to 1 week if you pay extra fee.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/visa-decision-waiting-times-applications-outside-the-uk

Reactions: Arfaali3

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
I understand your frustration man. But you gotta look at where things are aheading. We all in same boat. You just need little more patience. Hopefully you will get an answer soon.

Reactions: vega123

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
You people suffer from an inferiority complex it seems. Most people like myself are paying huge sums of money to universities to go to Canada. Maybe you need Canada but I have formally asked them to take back my visa application because for study I can go to any other developed country without having to wait 5 months for a decision.

They aren't doing anyone a favour as I see it. They are simply offering expensive education, and someone like myself who is willing to spend the money should be entitled to expect a reasonable time in which they can decide to accept or REJECT my application so I can proceed elsewhere. To hell with these incompetent idiots! But that is directed at the Canadian Visa Officers, I dont see any reason for you people to be offended. Please come out of your complex and demand your rights. Thanks
Tbh canadian education is pretty cheap compared to other countries.

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Tbh canadian education is pretty cheap compared to other countries.
Also maybe you dont really understand how embassies work, they have a million other applications to go through and its not just study permits but every other kind of application. Furthermore the VO isnt the only person involved in making a decision hence its not upto him/her to give u priority or speed up the process.

vega123

Nov 15, 2019
Also maybe you dont really understand how embassies work, they have a million other applications to go through and its not just study permits but every other kind of application. Furthermore the VO isnt the only person involved in making a decision hence its not upto him/her to give u priority or speed up the process.
Brother its not about giving me priority. When I submitted my application, the expected processing time given on their website was 10 weeks. Now after 20 weeks, twice the expected time they still give no decision then you and I have all the right to be frustrated and demand the worth of our money that was spent in processing fees and tuition fees. Moreover, only some public universities in Canada are cheap, the one that I applied to has a fee of 32000CAD for 1 year masters program which is NOT cheap.

I fail to understand why applicants feel that IRCC Canada are doing anyone a favour. They are charging processing fees to process pur application and they need to at least process the application in the amount of time that they themselves give on their website.

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
My profile
O'levels equivalent 63%
12th 70%
B.E Electrical CGPA 2.5
M.E Energy Management CGPA 3.4
IELTS 7.0
Got admission in Masters of Engineering in Electrical and Computer program in Windsor University.

And waitlisted mean they didn't give me any decision. At the end of the interview they just said that they will give me a decision within 2 weeks.
Congrats!!!
Heard that if any applicant has master's degree from back home and they applied for another master, then the visa chances are very low? Is there any truth to that?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019

Everyone is paying huge amounts of money to study here doesn't make you special and its not me that has an inferiority complex its you that has no patience i also wasted 14 months on visa processing but you dont see me being a crybaby about it you are just frustrated which is understandable but so is everyone else you want to apply somewhere else? Go ahead i hope you get visa but you really dont have any patience complaining about your application while everyone else is also on the same boat makes you look like an idiot you are not special you wont be getting any preferential treatment stop complaining start applying is other countries that you want you really think under these circumstances they will give you visa really fast?