22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
But university says i can?
that makes no sense if they have put a condition that you have to mail them certain doc before they confirm your admission how will the VO process your application? dont apply there is no point i was rejected because my credit transfer evaluation was not completed when i applied even though i had my unconditional offer lettter my application was refused in 7 days

Reactions: abdlaqeel

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Salam Bhaiyo,

I've been accepted at Humber College Diploma program in Business Accounting for two years. I'm going through SDS, and I need to know can we transfer GIC amount through UAE? I've got a bank account on my name in Dubai. However, I left Dubai in May 2019 and since then working here in Pakistan.

Please let me know is it possible? I've got a NTN, but I haven't filled any return yet.

Thanks
you cant remitting country has to be the same as your country of residence

Reactions: Vycanis

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
What
that makes no sense if they have put a condition that you have to mail them certain doc before they confirm your admission how will the VO process your application? dont apply there is no point i was rejected because my credit transfer evaluation was not completed when i applied even though i had my unconditional offer lettter my application was refused in 7 days
what was the reason of refusal

akhyar_89

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Any updates on feb sds cases? The abu dhabi embassy is open but with less working hours

vega123

Nov 15, 2019
My Non SDS Timeline for Winter Admission MGM Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC

11 November, 2019
Online submission of application (along with spouse open work permit + 5yr old daughter as dependent visit Visa) with upfront medical

12 November, 2019
Submission of biometrics at VFS center Lahore of myself and spouse

13 November, 2019
Acknowledgment of Biometrics through email and IRCC account received

30 December, 2019
Status update showing "you have passed your medical exam" displayed my online IRCC account

11 February, 2019
Sent a webform to Abu Dhabi visa office mentioning that its been 3 months without a decision on my application and that this much time for processing an application was ridiculous

13 February, 2020
Got a reply from Abu Dhabi office that they cannot answer my query because the email I mentioned in the webform is not showing in their record. Wven though it is the same email address that I used to create and submit my IRCC GCKey and application (have double checked that) but I did mention another one of my email accounts in the filled up study permit form.

Today 18 February, 2020
No decision or update communicated till date. Still waiting for these incompetent people to give a decision.
This is what I just sent them through thr webform.

Almost 20 weeks have passed since I applied for a study visa but I still haven't received any update whatsoever on my application despite sending you messages through this webform many times. I know of no other country, developed first world country, that takes this much time in deciding about a study visa. You my friends, are incompetent par excellence. On top of your utter lack of competence and work productivity, the COVID19 outbreak has further made things more complicated for aspiring students like myself. You people are responsible for causing me mental and financial pain and loss, and if you have an ounce of shame in you, then you should refund me the visa fee. I formally take back my visa application.

vega123

Nov 15, 2019
This is what I just sent them through thr webform.

Almost 20 weeks have passed since I applied for a study visa but I still haven't received any update whatsoever on my application despite sending you messages through this webform many times. I know of no other country, developed first world country, that takes this much time in deciding about a study visa. You my friends, are incompetent par excellence. On top of your utter lack of competence and work productivity, the COVID19 outbreak has further made things more complicated for aspiring students like myself. You people are responsible for causing me mental and financial pain and loss, and if you have an ounce of shame in you, then you should refund me the visa fee. I formally take back my visa application.
These people deserve much harsher words for ruining so much of people's time and money. 20 weeks, which is almost 5 months and no reply on my visa application.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Guys, I applied through SDS on January 24th. Got interviewed on February 12th and still waiting for decision. I made online inquiry regarding update of visa application and received a response that said " We are overwhelmed with amount of application and your application is in queue for final decision. Today i got an update on visa portal. It was correspondent letter regarding validity of Fingerprints. Embassy at Abudabi is working. ^^^ be patient....

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Guys, I applied through SDS on January 24th. Got interviewed on February 12th and still waiting for decision. I made online inquiry regarding update of visa application and received a response that said " We are overwhelmed with amount of application and your application is in queue for final decision. Today i got an update on visa portal. It was correspondent letter regarding validity of Fingerprints. Embassy at Abudabi is working. ^^^ be patient....
good news .now you will recive final decision soon .because i also recveed my TRV approvel in 2019 just after receving correspondance letter.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
How soon are we talking about? And should i expect a positive outcome.
its different .mine approval came juat 10 mon later.some people get late. after some days too.some got redusal and some got aproval.now economey is gping down i think they shoild accept all sds applicants because all SDS applicants already paid millions $ in canada

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
its different .mine approval came juat 10 mon later.some people get late. after some days too.some got redusal and some got aproval.now economey is gping down i think they shoild accept all sds applicants because all SDS applicants already paid millions $ in canada
Yes thats true. Canada's economy strives on international education. Students tuttion contributes the most. So lets be positive for a moment.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayeshasiddiqa

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hey, I have received a provisional acceptance from MUN. Can i apply for study permit from it?
This is what the letter says:

Dear Abdullah:

DLI# 019440995346

Welcome to Memorial University! It is our pleasure to offer you provisional admission to Memorial for the 2020-2021

Fall semester. Your proven academic performance and commitment are qualities that will serve you well at Memorial and beyond. You have made an excellent choice to continue your education here and we look forward to seeing you on campus.

Below are the details regarding your intended program of study at Memorial University.

You will receive a final confirmation of this acceptance once we have verified that your final transcripts meet our admission requirements. To confirm your eligibility, please provide the following official document, that are needed to complete your application, by Aug. 20, 2020:

Certificate: GCE A-AS Level Certificate: GCE O-Levels
A level exams are cancelled, tell your school to send predicted grades to the uni.