+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys.
is it okay to apply in a college for bachelors degree being a pakistani?
i mean they don’t refuse your visa for colleges, right?
Im applying for visa, got accepted in HUMBER COLLEGE which is in Toronto.

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Hello guys.
is it okay to apply in a college for bachelors degree being a pakistani?
i mean they don’t refuse your visa for colleges, right?
Im applying for visa, got accepted in HUMBER COLLEGE which is in Toronto.
Ofcourse
there is no reason to reject for College
Humber College is a well reputed college

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hello,
Guys please suggest me a good university for master’s program in Canada (specifically in British Columbia) where GMAT/GRE is not required. my IELTS scores are L 7.5, S 6.5, R 6.5, W 6, Overall 6.5.
Thank you

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Hello,
Guys please suggest me a good university for master’s program in Canada (specifically in British Columbia) where GMAT/GRE is not required. my IELTS scores are L 7.5, S 6.5, R 6.5, W 6, Overall 6.5.
Thank you
Master in what field? Whats your bachelor?

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
My Non SDS Timeline for Winter Admission MGM Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC

11 November, 2019
Online submission of application (along with spouse open work permit + 5yr old daughter as dependent visit Visa) with upfront medical

12 November, 2019
Submission of biometrics at VFS center Lahore of myself and spouse

13 November, 2019
Acknowledgment of Biometrics through email and IRCC account received

30 December, 2019
Status update showing "you have passed your medical exam" displayed my online IRCC account

11 February, 2019
Sent a webform to Abu Dhabi visa office mentioning that its been 3 months without a decision on my application and that this much time for processing an application was ridiculous

13 February, 2020
Got a reply from Abu Dhabi office that they cannot answer my query because the email I mentioned in the webform is not showing in their record. Wven though it is the same email address that I used to create and submit my IRCC GCKey and application (have double checked that) but I did mention another one of my email accounts in the filled up study permit form.

Today 18 February, 2020
No decision or update communicated till date. Still waiting for these incompetent people to give a decision.
Hello,

Did you get any update on your case?

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Hey, I have received a provisional acceptance from MUN. Can i apply for study permit from it?
This is what the letter says:

Dear Abdullah:

DLI# 019440995346

Welcome to Memorial University! It is our pleasure to offer you provisional admission to Memorial for the 2020-2021

Fall semester. Your proven academic performance and commitment are qualities that will serve you well at Memorial and beyond. You have made an excellent choice to continue your education here and we look forward to seeing you on campus.

Below are the details regarding your intended program of study at Memorial University.

You will receive a final confirmation of this acceptance once we have verified that your final transcripts meet our admission requirements. To confirm your eligibility, please provide the following official document, that are needed to complete your application, by Aug. 20, 2020:

Certificate: GCE A-AS Level Certificate: GCE O-Levels

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Salam Bhaiyo,

I've been accepted at Humber College Diploma program in Business Accounting for two years. I'm going through SDS, and I need to know can we transfer GIC amount through UAE? I've got a bank account on my name in Dubai. However, I left Dubai in May 2019 and since then working here in Pakistan.

Please let me know is it possible? I've got a NTN, but I haven't filled any return yet.

Thanks

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hey, I have received a provisional acceptance from MUN. Can i apply for study permit from it?
This is what the letter says:

Dear Abdullah:

DLI# 019440995346

Welcome to Memorial University! It is our pleasure to offer you provisional admission to Memorial for the 2020-2021

Fall semester. Your proven academic performance and commitment are qualities that will serve you well at Memorial and beyond. You have made an excellent choice to continue your education here and we look forward to seeing you on campus.

Below are the details regarding your intended program of study at Memorial University.

You will receive a final confirmation of this acceptance once we have verified that your final transcripts meet our admission requirements. To confirm your eligibility, please provide the following official document, that are needed to complete your application, by Aug. 20, 2020:

Certificate: GCE A-AS Level Certificate: GCE O-Levels
you cant apply using this letter as it has conditions once you receive unconditional offer letter only then you are supposed to apply

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
you cant apply using this letter as it has conditions once you receive unconditional offer letter only then you are supposed to apply
But university says i can?