+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Just got a reply to the webform i raised 5 days ago. It says my file is in queue for review by an officer. I am assuming that they have a lot of applications to go through at the moment which is causing the delays.

saadsaeed90

Mar 4, 2020
Just got a reply to the webform i raised 5 days ago. It says my file is in queue for review by an officer. I am assuming that they have a lot of applications to go through at the moment which is causing the delays.
This is their generic reply , i just got the same email. I raised a webform 5 days ago aswell. But this atleast relieves us of the doubt that our application might have been rejected and it wasn't updated , as i have heard rumors about this happening to people.

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
This is their generic reply , i just got the same email. I raised a webform 5 days ago aswell. But this atleast relieves us of the doubt that our application might have been rejected and it wasn't updated , as i have heard rumors about this happening to people.
well atleast we got something positive out of this. I read somewhere that it mentioned on somebodies gcms notes that after raising a webform about visa delays an employee sent a message to the VO stating that a file is being delayed and that actually helped speed up the process.

Reactions: saadsaeed90

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020
My nephew submitted aplication 26 feb
Boimatrics passed 2 march
Medicle passed 3 march
Review of elegibilty started 3 march
Back gorund check started 3 march
After that no uodate keep intpuch with me.and sgare of any things happen
I appled on 24 Jan
Biometrics On 28 Jan
Got Response that we are working on your application on 24 Feburary
And now still waiting for reply

Does anyone got a reply who applied in SDS January Or Feburary...???

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have received the acceptance letter from Manitoba Institute of Trade and Technology (MITT) for post grad diploma in International business.
I am in the process of applying for my visa and there are few queries that I would like to discuss with you guys.

1) 2 of my brothers are already living in Winnipeg as immigrants and I will be staying with them for the duration of my studies. So is this going to be an issue in getting a visa? they might doubt that I won't come back to Pakistan.

2) I am also applying for spouse visa for my wife.
a) How are the chances of getting spouse visa through SDS
b) And do I need to purchase GIC including spouse amount i.e. (10,000 CAD plus 4,000 CAD) or I can show bank statement for spouse requirements?

3) What is the most cost effective way to transfer money for GIC and tuition fee? through which banks have you guys processed the payments and how long did it take?
What your status says online?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
PLEASE GUYS ANSWER MY QUESTION
bro you will have to apply for admission in some colleges we cant really tell your if they would accept or not after you get admission you will have to explain why you had 6 backlogs in your SOP you will have to make a case for yourself

akhyar_89

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Entry to Canada banned in light of COVID-19 if u r nt a permanent resident or a US citizen or immediate family of canadian until further notice. Statement made by justin trudeu 1 hr ago.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Entry to Canada banned in light of COVID-19 if u r nt a permanent resident or a US citizen or immediate family of canadian until further notice. Statement made by justin trudeu 1 hr ago.
Effective from Wednesday 18 match

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone suggest what type of study visa I shall consider to apply out of SDS or General? I have admission offer for Masters program from one of the leading university based at Nova scotia and I have scored 79 each in PTE. I am more comfortable in paying 1st term fee only instead of full year payment but little worried whether it will be safe to proceed with NON-SDS route or not ?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Can anyone suggest what type of study visa I shall consider to apply out of SDS or General? I have admission offer for Masters program from one of the leading university based at Nova scotia and I have scored 79 each in PTE. I am more comfortable in paying 1st term fee only instead of full year payment but little worried whether it will be safe to proceed with NON-SDS route or not ?
it should be safe as long as you show finances for 1st year tuition fees payment and living expenses for the 1st year in canada