Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I hav the same question ...

Can all documents be sent in a big envelope, containing sealed transcripts envelope issued by institution

Hello, did you send 2 separate envelopes to IQAS? One with personal information copies and another one with the transcripts direct from school? Or is it fine to send all with the school directly?

Thanks

Lak7860

Jul 1, 2018
A small error while filling iqas form in attend date in month is there an issue. I mentioned correction in checklist do revert

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello, did you send 2 separate envelopes to IQAS? One with personal information copies and another one with the transcripts direct from school? Or is it fine to send all with the school directly?

Thanks
Yes, I have sent separately. only Masters documents. But we can send in one envelope if you want, but transcript should be in university sealed envelope.

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
I recently got a 2nd assessment for my llb degree with IQAS (the first was by WES) and I'm happy to say my that IQAS did a satisfactory Job. ECA was assessed accurately (unlike WES), It was also concluded and delivered in 11days (weekends inclusive).
Hi,
Can you please help to understand how to proceed with ECA with IQAS ?
My university is not willing to send transcripts to IQAS directly.
Can you please help to guide thought the process.

Thanks

zebaameer1992

Jul 16, 2018
Hi my diploma hasn’t been accepted. My report says it’s a college level diploma done from a non recognised institution.
I am in a similar situation. I have a one year diploma sfrom ISO certifies institute and I am wondering if it will be accepted by IQAS. can you please suggest me

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,
Can you please help to understand how to proceed with ECA with IQAS ?
My university is not willing to send transcripts to IQAS directly.
Can you please help to guide thought the process.

Thanks
ask university to send your home address then you can send to IQAS, but envelope should be university sealed pack.

mabt1993

Jul 19, 2018
I got assessed by WES 2 years ago and they were not able to credit my bachelor's degree and given me a 2 year diploma. However, i just recently had my 2nd assessment through IQAS and based on some individuals' advice, they had more than 2 years of education credentials unlike WES because i think they only have a list of universities. anyone who have the same situation? THANKS!!!

gayatrigandhi

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, I need a small help..in a bit of a situation.

Two years ago I had got my ECA from WES but unfortunately only the bachelors got recognized but not my two years masters diploma.

Now on my consultants advise, I am getting my ECA for the two years masters diploma from IQAS.
  • Has anyone had an experience like this where their degree/masters wasn't recognized by WES but was recognized by IQAS thereby securing a higher CRS score?
  • Can I submit my ECA from two different bodies ie WES (for bachelors) & IQAS (for masters, if it goes through!)?
Thanks in advance!

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, I need a small help..in a bit of a situation.

Two years ago I had got my ECA from WES but unfortunately only the bachelors got recognized but not my two years masters diploma.

Now on my consultants advise, I am getting my ECA for the two years masters diploma from IQAS.
  • Has anyone had an experience like this where their degree/masters wasn't recognized by WES but was recognized by IQAS thereby securing a higher CRS score?
  • Can I submit my ECA from two different bodies ie WES (for bachelors) & IQAS (for masters, if it goes through!)?
Thanks in advance!
  • Has anyone had an experience like this where their degree/masters wasn't recognized by WES but was recognized by IQAS thereby securing a higher CRS score? - Yes, For example, SMU degrees are not accept by WES but IQAS evaluate.
  • Can I submit my ECA from two different bodies ie WES (for bachelors) & IQAS (for masters, if it goes through!)? - Yes you can submit.

Reactions: Jeevitha03

michikoy1418

Aug 7, 2018
Hi Griz.

Do you have any idea on what to write in IQAS application form? I'm having doubt cause I had 5 years of my bachelors degree where I have done the first 2 years in one university, transferred and finished the same course in another university. Shall I include both universities? or only where I graduated?
Hi KMMS,
May I know what have you done regarding about your application details for IQAS before? I am a transferee student as well. I have done my first year in one university then transfer to another school where I continue and finished the same course. Did you include both school?

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
I am going to have the same issue. Distance MBA from ADTU. I will go with ICAS or IQAS or ICES, the latter two i got from reading this forum. Did my degree evaluation through ICAS and got 4 years equivalent for BHMS. Took more than 3 months but satisfactory result. My current Crs is 398.
Dear drsk,

Can you please share your experience on how you got your bhms degree evaluated from icas? As I have the same degree .

Appreciate your inputs on this.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
I paid additional money to WES for expedited delivery of my transcripts to the school. But WES not only lost the package ( delivered to a wrong place) but also never refunded the additional amount ( for expedited delivery).

They informed that although I did full payment to WES for the delivery, If the package is not delivered I should talk to UPS.

My question is , if they want full payment, then that's OK, but if package is not delivered, I need to follow with UPS. Why?

Even if I take that. When all know that there is a delivery issue and even WES admit it. then also they are not returning the additional payment I did for expedited delivery.

Since in the whole mis-management, I did lost critical time and I paid additional to get the package delivered next day and not after 15 days.

Their customer care is also horrible. You call and you get one advice. disconnect and call again, you will get another advice.

I request all of you, if someone has a better option to go with than WES (Infact there are plenty), please go with them. Otherwise you will lose your money, time and energy just trying to follow up with them.

(They never inform you. You have to proactively check every details.)

sameer12345

Aug 15, 2018
Hi,

I have done my 4 year B.tech from Kerala University. And 2 year full-time MBA from National Institute of Technology(NIT), Calicut. I used free WES Degree Equivalency Tool, and I was shocked to find out that my MBA as 1 year post graduate diploma. Will it change to masters in WES real assessment or not? Is there anybody out there who had faced similar situation with 2 year MBA from any of the NITs. Or should I go for IQAS for my ECA. Kindly advise me .

nick03

Jul 16, 2018
  • Has anyone had an experience like this where their degree/masters wasn't recognized by WES but was recognized by IQAS thereby securing a higher CRS score? - Yes, For example, SMU degrees are not accept by WES but IQAS evaluate.
  • Can I submit my ECA from two different bodies ie WES (for bachelors) & IQAS (for masters, if it goes through!)? - Yes you can submit.
Hello Arindam / Friends,

I have 2 queries....

1) I have done my MCA from SMU (distance) and had got lateral entry to 2nd semester as I had done a diploma certification course of 36 months from NIIT. I'm also getting my certification course transcripts as a note for lateral entry..

I'm planning ECA from IQAS as SMU is recognized here but Has anyone come across a lateral entry scenario and was approved by IQAS??

2) I also have PGDBM (Executive) from NMIMS . Will this be considered as Masters level to get score?

Looking for a response.. Thnx