Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Any information or if someone could help. I started my application and I got all the docs that I needed, paid tge fees too.my only concern is that my School sent me my documents and of course I opened. Does IqAs would accept it?
You're not supposed to open the sealed envelopes sent by your university. Unless you have another copy, you'll have to ask the school to resend them.

Ek32

Apr 5, 2018
@grizsvasquez based on your timeline when did you received IQAS assessment?
On your experience do you recommend IQAS? we are considering it instead of WES since the feedback is they give higher points than WES.
thank you in advance.

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@grizsvasquez based on your timeline when did you received IQAS assessment?
On your experience do you recommend IQAS? we are considering it instead of WES since the feedback is they give higher points than WES.
thank you in advance.

I mailed my docs on May 25, arrived on june 1, IQAS confirmed my docs on June 15. I received my report thru email on July 25 then the original copy was received July 28.
My result is 4 yrs bachelor. I would recommend iqas however WES is faster when it comes to processing time.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Please note IQAS has slowed down by a great deal... It took me 3 months to receive my ECA ... Sent in July and received in October...

NavKaur02

Apr 5, 2018
I got my ECA from WES and they daid my PGDM(Executive) 2yr course from IMT CDL is non recognized.
I have lost msny points due to this.

Can anyone please let mr knownif IQAS will givr points and give recognized credential for 1yr PGDM from IMT CDL?

Anyonr pleade help!

cvjorodn

Apr 17, 2018
IQAS is the worst service ever if you want transcripts for immigration or Education purpose just choose WES or any other service. These people are completely irresponsible, my wife had been waiting 4 months in the process, and today they told her they lost the documents. On top, it wasn't because they called.
They are really irresponsible, I recommend don't lose your time and money on this service. With respect to processing time, I had very good experience with WES, you will have an account with them, where you can check the status or pass evaluation and request very easily any duplicates. which can be sent directly to Canada Gov for immigration.

May 4, 2018
Hello, anyone tried IQAS for BSc+MSc degree from India ? For WES, I read it might be considered as Double Bachelors and not a Master's degree. Is that the case with IQAS too ?

@hardik

May 21, 2018
Hello ,

I am going to apply for my ECA through IQAS from India.
I have got my original transcript + verified marksheet & degree certificate + academic records request form in a sealed envelop from the university.

Is it OK to send this envelop separately to IQAS or I can include this envelop into the one that will contain my registration form, check list form & reciept ?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Keep it simple - go for WES. In case you don't get the evaluation equivalency you were expecting, opt for IQAS. IQAS is far slower than WES.
Yes true, but unfortunately WES dont evaluate degrees from my university. So i opt for iqas.