+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES vs IQAS - reviews?

TheTAMAS

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone confirm-For an ECA, only the highest completed educational credential needs to be assessed?
I have both Bachelors's and Masters's.
Yes, this change was implemented recently.
Earlier, you needed for every level of study excluding school.

Gurl92

Apr 21, 2021
Thanks for the input @iphie28.

Even I am planning to apply with IQAS just because they have a shorter time frame. By the way is it mandatory that the transcripts be sent directly to IQAS by the issuing institution? Actually, I already have my transcripts from the University - sealed and signed across the envelope's back flap. Would it hold good if I just send them these sealed envelopes? I know it is possible with WES but not sure about IQAS.

Gurl92

Apr 21, 2021
hello can you please guide me . I have my sealed transcripts of my education with me . but I have transcripts of B.A and B.Ed. but not for masters. so do I apply only for one institution. moreover, do I send my sealed transcripts to IQAS OR WES directly or they need copies of transcripts directly from education institution from India , if yes so do I need to apply again. and please guide me which institute accept sealed transcripts from me instead of institution directly.

Roshan Merw

Apr 12, 2022
IQAS says Mumbai University is not recognised.The university is listed but a notification says it may or it may not assess the ECA.This is confusing..Can somebody help..

Ronnys85

Jun 16, 2023
Hi, anyone recently got Welignkar's 2 year PGDBA evaluation done? if so, which is best to go with WES or CES?