+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES vs IQAS - reviews?

Samridhi@1

Jun 13, 2018
Hi! I did a 1 year Diploma in Interior Designing from New Delhi YMCA, India. Have got my ECA report from WES, but they have stated it as a non recognized institution. Should I get my Evaluation done from IQAS? Kindly suggest. My points are coming to 435. Really worried whether it would come down to that after today’s draw.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi! I did a 1 year Diploma in Interior Designing from New Delhi YMCA, India. Have got my ECA report from WES, but they have stated it as a non recognized institution. Should I get my Evaluation done from IQAS? Kindly suggest. My points are coming to 435. Really worried whether it would come down to that after today’s draw.
Try iqas,but before applying just check other forums on the same and check university recognition.

Samridhi@1

Jun 13, 2018
Try iqas,but before applying just check other forums on the same and check university recognition.
Thanks for the reply.. can you please suggest any other forum you might be aware of. I checked the college’s website which says its ISO 9001:2008 Certified. Since it’s not a university I’m not able to check it’s recognition.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply.. can you please suggest any other forum you might be aware of. I checked the college’s website which says its ISO 9001:2008 Certified. Since it’s not a university I’m not able to check it’s recognition.
You can post the same in different forum. And if possible then call or email to iqas, you may get the appropriate information.

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
I did my eca with WES.
But I did an other évaluation with IQAS.

Honestly, i had a good expérience with WES. Clear, and fast job with their on line tool to Check your application.

IQAS is very slow (5 months...), with no Way to contact them.
Hi, I am also in same situation. WES didnot recognise my PGDBA from SYMBIOSIS distance learning.
Please help to know the process for IQAS.

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, you can send them. I did it for myself and wife and we got our ECA report within 10 days of submission. Good luck.
Hi, I am also in the same situation.
Got my transcripts from Univ. Can you guide me through the process to send and contact IQAS please

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
Hi, have you been able to find anything on YMCA as I am also having 1 Year Diploma in Office Management from New Delhi YMCA along with Bachelor in Commerce. Though Institute of Office Management is listed in name of institutions at WES but I am confused what to select in Institution type.
Further, referring to your post, can WES categorize YMCA as non-recognized? However it is there in list :-(

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
iqas does recognize some distance learning universities but is damn slow 2-3 months and around 3 months plus for the whole process so take time into consideration before choosing one .

Samridhi@1

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, have you been able to find anything on YMCA as I am also having 1 Year Diploma in Office Management from New Delhi YMCA along with Bachelor in Commerce. Though Institute of Office Management is listed in name of institutions at WES but I am confused what to select in Institution type.
Further, referring to your post, can WES categorize YMCA as non-recognized? However it is there in list :-(
Hi my diploma hasn’t been accepted. My report says it’s a college level diploma done from a non recognised institution.

narangricky22

Jun 28, 2018
I did the following education
1. BCA from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (Distance Education)
2. MSc. (IT) from Sikkim Manipal University (Distance Education)

Does WES recognize these degrees? If not, then can someone please recommend if I should apply to IQAS? How much time does it usually take?
Thanks!

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
I did the following education
1. BCA from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (Distance Education)
2. MSc. (IT) from Sikkim Manipal University (Distance Education)

Does WES recognize these degrees? If not, then can someone please recommend if I should apply to IQAS? How much time does it usually take?
Thanks!
For SMU, go for IQAS. 3months approx.

arubio92

Apr 27, 2018
For SMU, go for IQAS. 3months approx.
Hello, did you send 2 separate envelopes to IQAS? One with personal information copies and another one with the transcripts direct from school? Or is it fine to send all with the school directly?

Thanks