+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES vs IQAS - reviews?

Kriticb

Jan 1, 2018
Hello, I got my bachelor degree ECA from WES, and I would like to do the postgradute certificate from IQAS. Is it possible to do only for the postgrad certificate from IQAS or I will have to do the bacehlor degree again from them ?
Did you got your bachelors evaluated again IQAS??

Mark@22

Jan 6, 2018
Kathmandu Nepal
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hey dear expert friends I have some queries regarding ECA.

I did 3 years Bachelor degree in Mathematics and 2 Year's Master's degree in Economics. As I heard that doing ECA from WES they would equivalent my degree as a bachelor level but there are others designation agency like BCIT (ICES) or Albert Government (IQAS) or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada they can evaluate it as a four years Bachelor degree and 1 year Master degree. Is it possible to get one year master degree equivalent from above organization. Please guide me. Which one is the best option for getting at least one year master degree equivalents.

H20

Feb 22, 2018
I recently got a 2nd assessment for my llb degree with IQAS (the first was by WES) and I'm happy to say my that IQAS did a satisfactory Job. ECA was assessed accurately (unlike WES), It was also concluded and delivered in 11days (weekends inclusive).

Please is it true that IQAS evaluates LLB as Masters?? This is why I was considering using IQAS. Please reply. Thanks!

lbg8983

Feb 1, 2018
Any information or if someone could help. I started my application and I got all the docs that I needed, paid tge fees too.my only concern is that my School sent me my documents and of course I opened. Does IqAs would accept it?

jds123

Feb 24, 2018
Hello All,
I am new to this forum. I would like to know if my MBA (2 years Distance education) from Sikkim Manipal University - India, eligible for ECA., will WES recognize it.?
Has anybody got ECA done fro this university recently. Your urgent reply will be appreciated.

Thank You
Jdsouza

Cheeku

Mar 1, 2018
I assesd my BCA and MSC comp science from wes they are considering bca as4 year degree but msc as one year pg diploma.. both of my degrees are regular from reputed university.

Please suggest can i asses again from IQAS??

Any hope for msc as canadian master degree equivalent.

Cheeku

Mar 1, 2018
Hey dear expert friends I have some queries regarding ECA.

I did 3 years Bachelor degree in Mathematics and 2 Year's Master's degree in Economics. As I heard that doing ECA from WES they would equivalent my degree as a bachelor level but there are others designation agency like BCIT (ICES) or Albert Government (IQAS) or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada they can evaluate it as a four years Bachelor degree and 1 year Master degree. Is it possible to get one year master degree equivalent from above organization. Please guide me. Which one is the best option for getting at least one year master degree equivalents.
Go fo

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
My university is not listed with WES. Should I go with IQAS then?
Pls suggest exp folks.
can you please tell me did you go with IQAS?
If yes then how was the experience and what was the result?
bcz my university is listed with WES but they don't do assessment for my university. So I'm much confused.

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
If your University isn't recognised by WES its quite possible it won't be recognized by any of the other evaluation agencies either. Still, recommend you check IQAS's website, free evaluation tool if any.
My university is listed in WES list but they say that they don't do assessment for my university. so is it possible that no other organization do assessment for my degree?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
1. Degree copy from my side + Passport copy...My full name in passport is F.Name M.name L.Name while in degree its F.Name L.Name..so will passport copy work as name change document ?
Is any issue?
Please suggest.

Achick

Mar 29, 2018
Hi @iphie28....my name is Chika and I also have an LLB degree from a federal university. Was also advised by a friend to assess using IQAS instead of WES because of the type of assessment they give lawyers. If you don't mind, I would like to contact you privately about some other questions regarding the Canadian immigration process particularly the assessment process with IQAS and also because your assessment process was smooth and completed promptly. I just had to sign up to reply your message...Would appreciate any help I can get...Thanks
I recently got a 2nd assessment for my llb degree with IQAS (the first was by WES) and I'm happy to say my that IQAS did a satisfactory Job. ECA was assessed accurately (unlike WES), It was also concluded and delivered in 11days (weekends inclusive).

Achick

Mar 29, 2018
Hi @Jim...Have you able to successfully assess your documents with IQAS? If yes, i'LL like to know about you even own experience...I'll appreciate any help I can get. Thanks
Thanks for the input @iphie28.

Even I am planning to apply with IQAS just because they have a shorter time frame. By the way is it mandatory that the transcripts be sent directly to IQAS by the issuing institution? Actually, I already have my transcripts from the University - sealed and signed across the envelope's back flap. Would it hold good if I just send them these sealed envelopes? I know it is possible with WES but not sure about IQAS.
Hi