Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Application package delivered to iqas on 13 july.
confirmation email sent by iqas upon receipt of application package on 09 august.
We have a similar timeline. Would be interesting to see how it plays.

iaquil

Aug 18, 2017
We used IQAS coz we were told they give higher score compared to WES. Paid online and followed the instructions thoroughly.
-May 27: documents sent via DHL
-June 1: it was delivered and signed by IQAS representative as per tracking.
Until now as of this writing, no confirmation from IQAS that they've received our documents, I'm beginning to worry.
Anyone who just recently mailed their application to IQAS? Pls share...
Hi, Is there any score associate with eca ? I thought its just a education verification process..

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi, Is there any score associate with eca ? I thought its just a education verification process..
Its the equivalent of your credentials to canadian school. By score, I mean the equivalent years. For instance the 4 yr BS Psychology course in your school is equivalent to 2 yrs BS degree in canadian school.

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
I received my confirmation receipt of documents now. Exactly 15 working days after delivery.
you must be really lucky. it took almost 35 days for me to get the acknowledgement mail since the delivery of transcripts. now it says 9 weeks for processing the application. :(

adtabora

Apr 6, 2017
Hi, I received the first confirmation e-mail on the 24th August (21 work days after the application was delivered). My application was delivered on the 26th of July and my transcripts on the 27th of July. I'm still waiting for the 2nd e-mail even though it's just one day of difference between delivery dates.

I recommend using this site https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/educational-credential-assessment to share info and keep track of other cases.

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
you must be really lucky. it took almost 35 days for me to get the acknowledgement mail since the delivery of transcripts. now it says 9 weeks for processing the application. :(
Yes it now says 9 weeks when I initially applied it said 30 days!

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Hi, I received the first confirmation e-mail on the 24th August (21 work days after the application was delivered). My application was delivered on the 26th of July and my transcripts on the 27th of July. I'm still waiting for the 2nd e-mail even though it's just one day of difference between delivery dates.

I recommend using this site https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/educational-credential-assessment to share info and keep track of other cases.
Earlier their time for evaluation was 30 Business days or 6 weeks. However now they have increased it to 9 Weeks. As far as the confirmation of email is concerned, I believe they will send only one email after they have received the Transcripts from the university. I had sent my documents and the transcripts from the university together in parcel. And I just received one email from IQAS saying "This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing.".

Although I could be wrong, but I suppose they won't send me any other email, other than the evaluation result or for requesting additional documents, since the email says
"During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information or documents. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this can delay processing."

Are you expecting another E-mail confirming receipt of your Academic Documents?.

Reactions: tuhadapeo

adtabora

Apr 6, 2017
Are you expecting another E-mail confirming receipt of your Academic Documents?.
Yes, I'm waiting for the confirmation email of the transcripts. My email read like this:

"This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing."

I think that in your case you received a unique email since it confirms both your application and the academic documents.

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Yes, I'm waiting for the confirmation email of the transcripts. My email read like this:

"This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing."

I think that in your case you received a unique email since it confirms both your application and the academic documents.
Ok! Thanks for sharing the details. I believe you should be getting the 2nd email very soon. IQAS is not very prompt and their emails do not represent the real status of the application process. So lets hope for the best. Do keep us updated on the status of your case on myimmitracker as well.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Please do share with us when you get confirmation email for receipt of trancripts.

I've received 2nd email confirmation today.
"This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing."

Reactions: sho09