WES vs IQAS - reviews?

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
I've received 2nd email confirmation today.
"This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing."
Great! Congrats there. I believe things will move a bit faster in September now. Best of luck!

Reactions: tuhadapeo

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Yes, I'm waiting for the confirmation email of the transcripts. My email read like this:

"This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing."

I think that in your case you received a unique email since it confirms both your application and the academic documents.
Same as mine very little space between application delivery and university delivery yet still no 2nd confirmation as yet.

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Hi, I received the first confirmation e-mail on the 24th August (21 work days after the application was delivered). My application was delivered on the 26th of July and my transcripts on the 27th of July. I'm still waiting for the 2nd e-mail even though it's just one day of difference between delivery dates.

I recommend using this site https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/educational-credential-assessment to share info and keep track of other cases.
Did you receive the 2nd email if yes how many days after?

Haris135

Sep 14, 2017
Hi

Could you please let me know which educational documents have to be sent?

I sent graduation degree and final transcript.

But I have received a mail from Iqas that they were waiting for documents for every institution listed in my application. Does this mean I have to send certificates of my secondary and high school as well? If yes, do they have to be signed by issuing authority or school?

Thanks
Haris

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Anyone got their education credited even without having their institution listed on WES website? (Their degree equivalency tool)

Thanks

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
I received the 2nd email 4 business days after.
Maybe I should send another follow up as I received the 1st status update: August 25th
My transcripts were send only 2 days after and today September 16th.
They haven't acknowledged the transcripts receipt.

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
I sent my documents to IQAS on 24th of August and documents delivered on 29th of August. I have not get any reply back yet. My university also sent the documents. Why on earth they are taking so long?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I sent my documents to IQAS on 24th of August and documents delivered on 29th of August. I have not get any reply back yet. My university also sent the documents. Why on earth they are taking so long?
Their current processing times are 9 weeks after receiving all documents on their website. Give about 4 weeks for acknowledgement and 4-5 weeks for ECA report.

They've gotten super slow all of a sudden.

Reactions: mhd_azeem

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Their current processing times are 9 weeks after receiving all documents on their website. Give about 4 weeks for acknowledgement and 4-5 weeks for ECA report.

They've gotten super slow all of a sudden.
This is seriously so stupid. They haven't changed the time on their website. I should have gone to WES.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
This is seriously so stupid. They haven't changed the time on their website. I should have gone to WES.
Tell me about it. According to CRS tool, I'm at 470. Already arranged one employment reference letter even, but can't submit EE profile thanks to IQAS. but then I believe everything happens when it is destined to and at a better time. Praying for everyone on this forum to realize their dream of moving to Canada soon.

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah, did check that now about the processing time. When I applied it was 4 weeks. The worst thing is there is no proper way to track the application or even contact them. I tried calling them but no response and if you send an email then it seems like the eternity.

Thanks Anyways

Reactions: hirasalam

prateek117

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

If my university is not ready to send the transcript directly to IQAS?
Any alternative here.
Someone who experienced the same please confirm what should be done.