+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES vs IQAS - reviews?

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear Bro,

I am Abdul From Pakistan.

My application to NB was in final stages that unfortunately i received a shocking news that my ECA report points is 21 instead of 22 , i have got ECA from WES ,i talked to friends who evaluated their ECA from IQAS they told that your ECA report is not correctly evaluated ,i need to ask your suggestion plz here are my education details

1. SSC from BISE Peshawar
2.HSSC from BISE Peshawar
3.BCS Hons from Agriculture uni Peshawar
4.MS-IT from I M Sciences Peshawar

for the above education they have granted me Bachelor degree (4 years equivalency)21 points, while my friend who did fro IQAS says my ECA should be 22 or 23 Points for Masters .

Can u please guide me that either its correctly evaluated or there is anything wrong ...waiting for you ..its a matter of life and death for me ..please help ..

Here is my email ...bestofbasit@gmail.com / Cell. 03339536905

Thanks

aaffandi

Mar 2, 2016
Hello Everyone

I have done my Executive MBA through Indian School of Business Management (Mumbai-India) year 2007-2009.
This is part time and distance education.
Not listed with WES
My Bachelors are verified by WES.
I am running short of 02 points to apply and wondering if IQAS can verify my EMBA so that I can get 02 more points to qualify.
I do not see any list of recognized universities in IQAS, if there is please guide me.
Also guide process to apply and get ECA done through IQAS (if I do go ahead)

aaffandi

Mar 2, 2016
Hello Everyone

I have done my Executive MBA through Indian School of Business Management (Mumbai-India) year 2007-2009.
Not listed with WES
I am running short of 02 points to apply and wondering if IQAS can verify my EMBA so that I can get 02 more points to qualify.
I do not see any list of recognized universities in IQAS, if there is please guide me.

Anyone to help????????????????

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Hi all,

After researching the different options for obtaining an ECA, I have narrowed down the institutions to IQAS (alberta.ca) and WES (wes.org). Does anyone have any reviews or experiences with these institutions that could help me choose which one to go with? After reading some posts, it sounds like IQAS may be the better option, but I'd just like to see if anyone has any comments about them.

Thanks in advance!

Victor
i thought wes is bad and then i used iqas, trust me iqas is much worse. iqas is a joke.

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
We used IQAS coz we were told they give higher score compared to WES. Paid online and followed the instructions thoroughly.
-May 27: documents sent via DHL
-June 1: it was delivered and signed by IQAS representative as per tracking.
Until now as of this writing, no confirmation from IQAS that they've received our documents, I'm beginning to worry.
Anyone who just recently mailed their application to IQAS? Pls share...

Reactions: Ek32

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
We used IQAS coz we were told they give higher score compared to WES. Paid online and followed the instructions thoroughly.
-May 27: documents sent via DHL
-June 1: it was delivered and signed by IQAS representative as per tracking.
Until now as of this writing, no confirmation from IQAS that they've received our documents, I'm beginning to worry.
Anyone who just recently mailed their application to IQAS? Pls share...
It is still early days. IQAS takes b/w 10-15 days to send email about documents being received.

Reactions: grizsvasquez

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Oh okay! Thanks much for the info. Waiting in vain.
Just for your info. Here are the timelines for me and spouse:
This will give you a rough idea of what you may expect.

Me
Application delivered- 20MAR
Email received - 30MAR
Unviersity documents delivered - 24APR
Email recived - 15MAY
Final Assessment received - in processing

Spouse:
Application delivered- 03MAR
Email received - 15MAR
Unviersity documents delivered - 18MAR
Email recived - 29MAR
Final Assessment received - 2MAY

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Just for your info. Here are the timelines for me and spouse:
This will give you a rough idea of what you may expect.

Me
Application delivered- 20MAR
Email received - 30MAR
Unviersity documents delivered - 24APR
Email recived - 15MAY
Final Assessment received - in processing

Spouse:
Application delivered- 03MAR
Email received - 15MAR
Unviersity documents delivered - 18MAR
Email recived - 29MAR
Final Assessment received - 2MAY
Hello Jojii... Thanks for the timeline. Did you choose to deliver your results via postal mail or did you pay for express delivery? Because some said they got their IQAS result on hand 5 days after receiving the email result. I hope it wont take that long.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hello Jojii... Thanks for the timeline. Did you choose to deliver your results via postal mail or did you pay for express delivery? Because some said they got their IQAS result on hand 5 days after receiving the email result. I hope it wont take that long.
I chose to pay extra for the courier. But I think that was a waste of money.
I also don't think it matters if you choose courier or postal mail. IQAS sends you the softcopy as soon as the evaluation is finished. Infact I haven't received my hardcopy in courier yet.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone

Not listed with WES
Hi,

What did you choose ? IQAS or WES ?