+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has sent documents for verification to College/ University.

ganesh777

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, not sure if you have got this sorted! I too was in the same boat a couple of months ago. WES considers replies sent via email very well. Your university can reply via email and it obviously is the fastest option. Please make sure that they reply to the email id mentioned on the verification email which they must have received along with the unique 10 digit reference number shared only between WES and your university.
Hi, am facing the same problem with JNTU Kakinada. can you please provide your mobile number or Facebook account for contacting you. This would be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

kshru

Jan 19, 2019
Hi,

I am facing a lot of trouble in regards to my correspondence with WES. I have sent all the relevant documents mentioned on the website along with my sealed transcripts. WES received all my documents and the evaluation report date was scheduled for 12-June'18.

Now just a few days back I received an email from WES stating the following:

"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to xxxx for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

Now, upon contacting them, they are not telling me that on which mail address/ email have they sent the documents by saying that it is confidential.

It is India and it extremely tough to get things done from a college/ University. Moreover, there are over 20 campuses with the same name. I really don't know what to do?

Has anyone faced the same issue? Some guidance would be helpful.

Thanks
Hi Harsh,

can u please update us on this. did your evaluation went through?
thanks

kshru

Jan 19, 2019
Hi

Thanks for your message. There's an update. I was contacted by my university regarding a courier they received from WES that contained copies of my transcripts with WES stamp on them. My college has replied to the email mentioned on their letter and attested and attached those same documents.

Hope this helps someone to be patient and keep going.

PS The attached cover letter was in French and had to be translated by my college. :D

heyy!!
which university was this?

mihim

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, not sure if you have got this sorted! I too was in the same boat a couple of months ago. WES considers replies sent via email very well. Your university can reply via email and it obviously is the fastest option. Please make sure that they reply to the email id mentioned on the verification email which they must have received along with the unique 10 digit reference number shared only between WES and your university.
Hi Pashy24..
I am also facing same problem, I need help as to whom to be contacted in Kalina university and do the payments.
Also what are the further steps in terms of replying to WES.
Could you please send me your contact details (email/phone), so that I could call you up ?

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi Pashy24..
I am also facing same problem, I need help as to whom to be contacted in Kalina university and do the payments.
Also what are the further steps in terms of replying to WES.
Could you please send me your contact details (email/phone), so that I could call you up ?
You need to visit the controller of examinations department at the Kalina Campus and ask them if they have received your documents for verification from WES via post and email. They can use either medium or both to reply to the verification request from WES. They will ask you to pay a fee and within 10 working days they should process your request. Once they've sent the email confirmation to WES, your status should change from "on hold" to "in progress" within 2 working days. I know of someone who also gets this done from the University of Mumbai on behalf of the applicant at a nominal charge if the applicant is out of Mumbai or for any other reason is unable to visit the campus in person. DM for further details, I'll share his contact with you.

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
You need to visit the controller of examinations department at the Kalina Campus and ask them if they have received your documents for verification from WES via post and email. They can use either medium or both to reply to the verification request from WES. They will ask you to pay a fee and within 10 working days they should process your request. Once they've sent the email confirmation to WES, your status should change from "on hold" to "in progress" within 2 working days. I know of someone who also gets this done from the University of Mumbai on behalf of the applicant at a nominal charge if the applicant is out of Mumbai or for any other reason is unable to visit the campus in person. DM for further details, I'll share his contact with you.
Verification Request from WES.
Hi, since so many similar queries have been arising on this topic, just thought of sharing the below information for people who have graduated or post-graduated from the University of Mumbai. If you are out of Mumbai or staying abroad or due to any reason cannot visit the University in person, you can get the verification request processed on your behalf through a trustworthy person. Please DM me for the contact person's details. He charges an amount for these services that are inclusive of the fees to be paid at the Kalina University campus. He also conducts attestation services on behalf of the applicant. DM me for contact details.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
Hello Frnss,

I want your help in knowing how i can ask panjab university to verify my documents which they sent to WES 1 month back and now WES sent me an email that they have asked Panjab Univ. to verify the authenticity of these documents.

What can i do in speeding this process?

Thanks for your response

dixondp72

Feb 18, 2019
Hi.
I have done my 4 year Bachelors of Engineering in Anna University and 1 year PGDM in Annamalai University. Both these universities are Recognised by WES. My doubt is that will 1 year PGDM be taken as 1 year Diploma or just a 1 year Study.
Kindly reply.

Thresya

Feb 8, 2019
Hi,

I am facing a lot of trouble in regards to my correspondence with WES. I have sent all the relevant documents mentioned on the website along with my sealed transcripts. WES received all my documents and the evaluation report date was scheduled for 12-June'18.

Now just a few days back I received an email from WES stating the following:

"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to xxxx for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

Now, upon contacting them, they are not telling me that on which mail address/ email have they sent the documents by saying that it is confidential.

It is India and it extremely tough to get things done from a college/ University. Moreover, there are over 20 campuses with the same name. I really don't know what to do?

Has anyone faced the same issue? Some guidance would be helpful.

Thanks
Hi,

I am in a same situation right now, exhausted and frustrated what was your result eventually. What did you do? Even my university claims that they haven’t received any verification email or post from WES so far. It’s been 4months now.
Please if you let me know what you did to overcome this turmoil.

Thresya

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, I'm facing the exact dilemma. I contacted my university, they even showed me their email for correspondence from WES. However, they've received no email for my reference number, although they do have other verification mails from WES to which they replied.

Also, there was no courier from them at my university even after 3 weeks. I feel stuck and helpless. WES doesn't reply to any email I sent them.
Hi,

Iam in a same situation right now? How did you managed to sort this problem out?
Please let me know.

janrego

Jan 12, 2019
Hi, since so many similar queries have been arising on this topic, just thought of sharing the below information for people who have graduated or post-graduated from the University of Mumbai. If you are out of Mumbai or staying abroad or due to any reason cannot visit the University in person, you can get the verification request processed on your behalf through a trustworthy person. Please DM me for the contact person's details. He charges an amount for these services that are inclusive of the fees to be paid at the Kalina University campus. He also conducts attestation services on behalf of the applicant. DM me for contact details.
Hi can you let me know the contact details to help in the verification

Mar 15, 2019
Hi. Kindly provide me the contact person's details.