+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has sent documents for verification to College/ University.

ERsam

May 22, 2019
In Feb'20 this year WES sent my doc's to CSJM Univ for re-verification of my Bach. and Mas. deg's. University is saying they haven't received the document and WES is saying they already sent the documents and verification mail.
For this i tweeted and added ugc and kanpur university. Not sure this will help or make situation more difficult.
Any feedback or suggestion.

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Anyone who is looking to obtain transcripts from CSJM University Kanpur can contact me on helpdeskhrgur@gmail.com - If you guys want to test my credibility for providing the services I can get your transcripts ready without any upfront payment - once you have checked the transcript - you can go ahead. Any pending secondary verifications or anything can be obtained directly from the university.

SPRP

Feb 28, 2021
Hi
Wes has sent secondary verification through postal to my college in kumbakonam. Does anyone know how long does it take to reach India during this pandemic.

swathi03

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, I have completed my Master's and sent the same related transcripts to WES also. Now WES mentioned in email Bachelors Degree "Not Received". So I uploaded my bachelor Mark sheet online and the status changed to "In Progress". So do I need to courier my bachelor transcript to WES now ? or I just need to wait for the next status update? Can anyone help me with this .