+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has sent documents for verification to College/ University.

Sabay

Feb 4, 2020
Have you visited the University to pay the verification fee? When did your application go on hold, I mean the date? Check one of my earlier posts for the procedure to be followed. Feel free to inbox me for any queries!
@Pashy24 what is the fee ? I enquired from one person he said 2100. I don't know if it's right or he's just asking more money

Ishan Maken

Nov 11, 2017
Hi,

I have a Masters Degree from Manav Bharti University. I got my ECA done through WES but the considered it equivalent to a 4 year degree program instead of Masters. I wanted to check does IQAS, ICAS or any other accrediting institutes will recognize it as masters. If someone has done that already please help.

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
@Pashy24 what is the fee ? I enquired from one person he said 2100. I don't know if it's right or he's just asking more money
Well, the fee depends upon number of docs that have been sent by WES for verification. University charges a particular amount per document. They keep hiking the fee, I'm not sure about the current rate. However, I know of someone who also gets verification done, let me know if you need his contact number. He may know the exact fee.

nidhigupta

Feb 21, 2020
My WES process is on hold because of re verification of document by respective universities ,i visited to my universities but they said they can only give the mail reply to WES ,once they received the physical copy of document which WES send .Please let me know what the exact process is and how much time it will take .

Reactions: Sabay

Sabay

Feb 4, 2020
Well, the fee depends upon number of docs that have been sent by WES for verification. University charges a particular amount per document. They keep hiking the fee, I'm not sure about the current rate. However, I know of someone who also gets verification done, let me know if you need his contact number. He may know the exact fee.
Yes please! That will be a huge help

Feb 25, 2020
Hi,

I am facing a lot of trouble in regards to my correspondence with WES. I have sent all the relevant documents mentioned on the website along with my sealed transcripts. WES received all my documents and the evaluation report

Now just a few days back I received an email from WES stating the following:

"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to xxxx for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

moreover,i contacted the university and they have sent the mail to wes and it has been upto 16 days ago but there is no response from wes and i wanted to know how much time will be taken by wes.furthermore,i am in a dilemma and what should i do in this situation..pls do help me

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Hi,

I am facing a lot of trouble in regards to my correspondence with WES. I have sent all the relevant documents mentioned on the website along with my sealed transcripts. WES received all my documents and the evaluation report

Now just a few days back I received an email from WES stating the following:

"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to xxxx for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

moreover,i contacted the university and they have sent the mail to wes and it has been upto 16 days ago but there is no response from wes and i wanted to know how much time will be taken by wes.furthermore,i am in a dilemma and what should i do in this situation..pls do help me
Even I'm facing the same problem. My ECA evaluation completed in 2015 , and recently, I applied for course-by-course upgrade for which I sent transcripts directly from Universities. Yesterday, my WES status changed to "On-Hold" waiting for verification from the University.

Feb 25, 2020
Even I'm facing the same problem. My ECA evaluation completed in 2015 , and recently, I applied for course-by-course upgrade for which I sent transcripts directly from Universities. Yesterday, my WES status changed to "On-Hold" waiting for verification from the University.
For course by course also wes demand transcript?

Sabay

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, can u please provide the no.

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Can somebody provide details of good 3rd party agency in India who can coordinate with University and send transcripts in a quick manner?