+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has sent documents for verification to College/ University.

jerin-

Dec 27, 2019
Hello All,

I was going thru this blog and it appears most of them are facing issues with WES verification process. I am also one of them and need some help with the WES verification process. I have Masters from Annamali University and Bachelors from Bangalore University. I am thru with the Transcript process and WES has received them. However , I am now stuck with their verification process. Its been like 2 months now since WES sent verification documents to Annamali University and Bangalore university and below are their status, could anyone please point me in the right direction here ?

Annamali University : I have followed up with Annamali University multiple times so far requesting them if they have received the documents from WES for verification. Their answers always has been " We have not received your hard copy documents from WES". I also checked if they have received email from WES and the answer was same.
  1. How do I know if WES has emailed or couriered the documents in first place ? Will WES provide any tracking information if asked ?
  2. Per WES documentation, they re-send the documents again as part of their verification process after 7 weeks if there is no response from University. But that's a long wait....
  3. Also do I need to pay any fees to Annamali University for verification of transcripts if I have already paid about $75 USD for my transcripts copies ?
Bangalore University : They confirmed that receipt of the documents from WES for verification , however they asked me to pay 3000Rs to send the verification back to WES without any receipts. Is this how it works ? Does anyone know if there is an online payment process with Bangalore University for verification of transcripts which I need to go thru in-order for them to send the verification ? If yes , could you please help me with this ?

Any assistance on the above will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prashanth
I have contacted WES but they informed that there is no way to track the documents

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
I have contacted WES but they informed that there is no way to track the documents
Hi Jerin,

Thanks for checking.

Yes, WES doesn't provide any details as it is secondary verification between them and University. Got to know after I reached out to them. I informed them about my university had not received any communications neither electronically nor through mail about verification, since it was already 7 weeks, WES said they would re-send the verification request to university. So, all I can do is wait for now and follow-up with Annamali University again after few days.
Regarding Annamali University verification, university checked their emails and also posts and confirmed they have not received anything from WES against my Registration number. They also mentioned that as part of the re-verification process, they would contact applicants via email if they receive documents for verification from WES with the next steps. [Applicants will have to pay $50 USD (re-verification fee) online (http://coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/bank/transcript.php) and submit to university for them to be able to send the verification back to WES]. Hope this info helps.

Thanks,
Prashanth

jerin-

Dec 27, 2019
Hi Jerin,

Thanks for checking.

Yes, WES doesn't provide any details as it is secondary verification between them and University. Got to know after I reached out to them. I informed them about my university had not received any communications neither electronically nor through mail about verification, since it was already 7 weeks, WES said they would re-send the verification request to university. So, all I can do is wait for now and follow-up with Annamali University again after few days.
Regarding Annamali University verification, university checked their emails and also posts and confirmed they have not received anything from WES against my Registration number. They also mentioned that as part of the re-verification process, they would contact applicants via email if they receive documents for verification from WES with the next steps. [Applicants will have to pay $50 USD (re-verification fee) online (http://coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/bank/transcript.php) and submit to university for them to be able to send the verification back to WES]. Hope this info helps.

Thanks,
Prashanth
I think you can contact the customer care and ask them to send the documents with tracking id , though it would cost extra we can have a track of it.

jerin-

Dec 27, 2019
Hi Jerin,

Thanks for checking.

Thanks,
Prashanth
Did the university confirmed they didnt get electronic mail as well because whenever i checked they only informed about hard documents.

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Did the university confirmed they didnt get electronic mail as well because whenever i checked they only informed about hard documents.
Yeah, I got this checked through one of my friend and it appears University has a tracking of application submissions and they checked based on that and confirmed they hadn't received the documents.

jerin-

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, I got this checked through one of my friend and it appears University has a tracking of application submissions and they checked based on that and confirmed they hadn't received the documents.

Can I have your contact number

anjuasish

Oct 28, 2019
I have received a mail from WES regarding reverification.I have completed my graduation and post graduation from MG university Kerala which is one of the worst university.they have already charged me with RS.10000 for transcripts and asking for 300CAD for reverification. Is it really necessary.What are the documents actually required by WES

anjuasish

Oct 28, 2019
Hi Jerin,

Thanks for checking.

Thanks,
Prashanth
Is 50 CAD per degree or for each certificate (transcripts and degree)

Ishwardeol94

Jul 3, 2019
Hi guys..... I need help please share your views...... I am stuck with wes....... I studied in Australia and my college is shutted since 2015........ No other way to get transcripts from my college..... Wes status is now on hold .... They need transcripts..... Advise please what should i do now..

libinlevy

Feb 4, 2020
Need Help!!!...I am at the initial stage of planning to migrate, so checked my degree equivalency using WES tool. Turns out my University is not there in the list!! Can anybody suggest an agency where I can get this moving??