+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has sent documents for verification to College/ University.

sudhach91

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hyderabad , India
Hi

Thanks for your message. There's an update. I was contacted by my university regarding a courier they received from WES that contained copies of my transcripts with WES stamp on them. My college has replied to the email mentioned on their letter and attested and attached those same documents.

Hope this helps someone to be patient and keep going.

PS The attached cover letter was in French and had to be translated by my college. :D

sudhach91

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hyderabad , India
Hello guys ! Can anyone tell me in how many days the university recieves the verfication documents through courier from WES?
My university didn't receive any verification email from wes canada..so my only hope is waiting for their hardcopies!

uipatel

Oct 3, 2018
Hi

Thanks for your message. There's an update. I was contacted by my university regarding a courier they received from WES that contained copies of my transcripts with WES stamp on them. My college has replied to the email mentioned on their letter and attested and attached those same documents.

Hope this helps someone to be patient and keep going.

PS The attached cover letter was in French and had to be translated by my college. :D
Hi can you tell me in which department WES sends email to and on which email id your school replied to WES my wes report stucks from last 4 months due to this.Please if you can help me please.

Shail321

May 14, 2018
We are also facing the same issue for my husbands evaluation. The ECA evaluation report was due on June 8, 2018. One alternate that we have tried is give WES al alternate email id on which they can send the documents for verifictaion. We have not yet succeeded with this, and they have taken about 2 weeks and not yet authenticated the alternate email id, but that is the best we are able to do instead of just sitting and waiting for the university to receive the documents for verification.
Did WES evaluate his degree as masters after they received the verification from the University?

Nxxvxx

Mar 6, 2019
Hi,

I am in a lot of stress due to WES verification and needed some pointers from this forum.

My institute NMIMS (Narsee Monjee), Mumbai sent my transcripts to WES which triggered a verification by them. WES claims that it has sent emails and letters to NM for verification of my documents. They wouldn’t give me any info to whom it has been sent . They sent these in April and again in May but in either case my institute hasn’t received any correspondence.

Now I am stuck between my institute and WES where one says they sent mails twice and the other says they never received.
I have called / written to both parties but nothing is progressing. My application is stuck for the past 2.5 months.

Request this forum to guide me and provide any pointers in this situation.

Regards.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
@Pashy24 :

I am also facing same problem, I need help as to whom to be contacted in Kalina university and do the payments.
Could you please send me the contact details?