+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has sent documents for verification to College/ University.

TeeJ

Aug 25, 2018
Hi

Thanks for your message. There's an update. I was contacted by my university regarding a courier they received from WES that contained copies of my transcripts with WES stamp on them. My college has replied to the email mentioned on their letter and attested and attached those same documents.

Hope this helps someone to be patient and keep going.

PS The attached cover letter was in French and had to be translated by my college. :D
Do you know or do you mind sharing the WES email your school sent the verified documents to. My school seems unable to find the cover letter that has it or can’t find the email on the letter.

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi @ngoyal01, I'm also facing the same issue. My Bachelor's degree got accepted however, for Master's, verification request has been sent by WES to University of Mumbai. I'm based out of Dubai too, how are you planning to go about it? I'm lost, can anyone help or suggest solutions?

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi @ngoyal01, I'm also facing the same issue. My Bachelor's degree got accepted however, for Master's, verification request has been sent by WES to University of Mumbai. I'm based out of Dubai too, how are you planning to go about it? I'm lost, can anyone help or suggest solutions?
ngoyal01 you mentioned that the University of Mumbai has no clue of what needs to be done. Which department of the University did you contact for this query? And which campus Kalina or Fort? I'm planning to send somebody on my behalf to check. Also, if your college is not autonomous, WES has definitely emailed the University itself I think.

Kbindia

Sep 29, 2018
Hi, Need some advice.
WES has sent my docs for verification to my institute NIT Jaipur. I have written to WES that my docs can be verified by visiting the official institute website and refereng to the easily available data there of awardees of degree in which my details including student ID and CGPA are mentioned. I have not recieved any answer from them in three days.

Please suggest if anyone else had the same option and if WES considers offical data on website for quikening the verification process...

sonia_nair

Oct 15, 2018
ngoyal01 you mentioned that the University of Mumbai has no clue of what needs to be done. Which department of the University did you contact for this query? And which campus Kalina or Fort? I'm planning to send somebody on my behalf to check. Also, if your college is not autonomous, WES has definitely emailed the University itself I think.
Hi @Pashy24! I am facing the same issue with Mumbai University. Were you able to get in touch with anyone from the university?

mithilesh10

Aug 19, 2018
Pune
In most of the cases, it will be certificate department. And they will have their own department mail id on which the mails are received from WES.

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi @Pashy24! I am facing the same issue with Mumbai University. Were you able to get in touch with anyone from the university?
Hi, I got someone to visit the University in Kalina on my behalf. It seems one needs to pay a fee for the verification first and then the replies would be sent to WES. Once you pay the fee it takes around 20 days for them to respond to WES. I have paid the fees, hopefully they should send the confirmation to WES soon. I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: pramodnair82

Kiran83

Oct 20, 2018
Hi, I got someone to visit the University in Kalina on my behalf. It seems one needs to pay a fee for the verification first and then the replies would be sent to WES. Once you pay the fee it takes around 20 days for them to respond to WES. I have paid the fees, hopefully they should send the confirmation to WES soon. I'll keep you posted.
Which Dept to contact in Mumbai University... And what all documents needs to be carried along with.. what is the fees for that..??

Reactions: Sabay

Kiran83

Oct 20, 2018
How did you got to know that bachelor's is accepted and masters is sent for varification..??

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Which Dept to contact in Mumbai University... And what all documents needs to be carried along with.. what is the fees for that..??
Contact the Controller for Examinations department, take your marksheets and degree certificate. You can check for the exact fees with them.

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hi,

My WES status is being on Hold since almost 1 month. My university got 2 emails from WES which they have replied back. Yesterday also they have sent the mail to WES as I requested them to do. However, WES keeps saying that they did not receive any mail from my university. I am not sure what to do as its really getting frustrating as my univ confirming me that they have replied, however WES saying they did not get email. Any suggestion pls?

Vingesh

Oct 30, 2018
Hi my name is Vingesh,
I m from India and I did BSC in chemistry and then I did Bed. I appied for the chemical lab technician programme but I got the rejection. Reason behind of this is purpose of visit.
And I don’t have enough time to apply for the CAIPS notes because it’s take more than month and it will be too late for January intake 2019.
So can you please tell me. What they taught about my application. And reason behind the visa refusal.

apkajale

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Guys,
My status is same, WES has sent my masters docs back to my university ( University of Pune) for verification in first week of September. I waited for almost 2 months for the University to respond. Finally, today I decided to visit the university and check why it is taking so long.
After doing some digging and visiting multiple departments, I finally found out the right place to visit.
To my surprise, those guys had hundreds of such emails and they were just sitting on them.
I found out the person responsible for verification of master’s degrees. He checked his mail in front of me. I found out the mail from WES and that person replied to them in front of me. Now I am waiting for WES to start my evaluation, and hopefully it will be done soon.
For Indian universities, best you can do is visit exam/documents section in there and check if they have got any emails. Its the only way to get this done.
Thanks

NM nagar

May 27, 2018
Hi Harsh

We are also facing the same problem now. Did you got your ECA from WES finally and after how much time.
Thanks, NMN
Hi,

I am facing a lot of trouble in regards to my correspondence with WES. I have sent all the relevant documents mentioned on the website along with my sealed transcripts. WES received all my documents and the evaluation report date was scheduled for 12-June'18.

Now just a few days back I received an email from WES stating the following:

"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to xxxx for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

Now, upon contacting them, they are not telling me that on which mail address/ email have they sent the documents by saying that it is confidential.

It is India and it extremely tough to get things done from a college/ University. Moreover, there are over 20 campuses with the same name. I really don't know what to do?

Has anyone faced the same issue? Some guidance would be helpful.

Thanks