+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES has sent documents for verification to College/ University.

Santosh540

Dec 20, 2017
Hi my name is Vingesh,
I m from India and I did BSC in chemistry and then I did Bed. I appied for the chemical lab technician programme but I got the rejection. Reason behind of this is purpose of visit.
And I don’t have enough time to apply for the CAIPS notes because it’s take more than month and it will be too late for January intake 2019.
So can you please tell me. What they taught about my application. And reason behind the visa refusal.
Even m facing same problem. My university had replied, but still status is on hold. Is there any progress in your case?

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
Hi, Need some advice.
WES has sent my docs for verification to my institute NIT Jaipur. I have written to WES that my docs can be verified by visiting the official institute website and refereng to the easily available data there of awardees of degree in which my details including student ID and CGPA are mentioned. I have not recieved any answer from them in three days.

Please suggest if anyone else had the same option and if WES considers offical data on website for quikening the verification process...
Hello buddy, did you get response from WES on your email? Can you provide updates on / share your ECA story?

rvshah2217

Nov 16, 2018
Even I got the same problem. In India Pune University never replies. It worse. Let me contact them.

Is anybody suffering for the same and from Pune University?

mrsingh13

Nov 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am facing the same situation. WES has sent my bachelors and masters degree for verification to Mumbai University and have put my status on hold. Upon inquiring with the controller of examination department of Mumbai University, they are saying that they have not received any mail or letter for my case. On which mail id do WES normally send to Mumbai university? People who have gone through this process of verification reply from MU, please guide. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: Sabay and msk_13

virtouso2

Oct 4, 2018
WES randomly sends the verification mail to Kalina verification department or Registrar office in Churchgate or the attestation department near Sydenham college. But no matter where it goes, the mail has to be forwarded to kalina verification department. Mine was sent to the attestation department college. They are very lazy in checking their mails. When I approached the attestation department, they sent me to the registrar department. Since the registrar didn't have any mails wrt to my verification,I went back to the attestation department only to find my mail there. She had no clue what to do with the mail. I requested her to forward it to the verification department. It takes 20 days for verification. So I'm waiting for another 10 days before I approach the kalina university again.

msk_13

Dec 3, 2018
Hi guys,
I am also facing the same issue. I applied to WES on 1st of september and sent my required documents for the evaluation process. However, in the mid of september i received a mail from WES stating that we have sent your documents for the re-verification to ur university (Mumbai University).

The very next day i visited the Mumbai university(FORT office) where i got my documents attested earlier. They told me they haven't received any such kind of mail from the WES. After this i dropped a mail to WES stating that "Mumbai University have not received any mail from ur end could u plzz tell on which email u guys have reverted them" and after the long wait they replied me.

After 7 days i received a mail from WES stating that "u don't have any role to play in the re-verification process, its the communication only between the WES and the Mumbai University". Now i m bewildered what to do next. Its been 3 months and still my documents are on hold.

If someone has encountered the similar issue of their documents to get it verified from Mumbai university, I would request u to plzz tell me also what all necessary steps u are currently taking on to get it resolved.

Thanks in advance!!!

Reactions: Sabay

msk_13

Dec 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am facing the same situation. WES has sent my bachelors and masters degree for verification to Mumbai University and have put my status on hold. Upon inquiring with the controller of examination department of Mumbai University, they are saying that they have not received any mail or letter for my case. On which mail id do WES normally send to Mumbai university? People who have gone through this process of verification reply from MU, please guide. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I am also in the same boat. Please do let me know if something works out for u.
Thanks in advance brother!!!

Reactions: Sabay

virtouso2

Oct 4, 2018
I would suggest you go back again to the university near Sydenham college. Meet Ms Pallavi. Tell her that WES has sent a mail for verification. Ask her to search the mail by your name. If no success then go to the university in Fort. Meet the registrar on the first floor. She will check if she got your mail. If not then go to the verification department under examination department in Kalina.

Reactions: Sabay and msk_13

msk_13

Dec 3, 2018
I would suggest you go back again to the university near Sydenham college. Meet Ms Pallavi. Tell her that WES has sent a mail for verification. Ask her to search the mail by your name. If no success then go to the university in Fort. Meet the registrar on the first floor. She will check if she got your mail. If not then go to the verification department under examination department in Kalina.
Thank you so much for ur valuable advise, hope it works out for me as well as for the others who are facing the similar issue.
Its really appreciated, Thanks!!!!

mkhuspe

Jun 14, 2018
Hi All,

I am in the same boat as you guys are. I had a discussion related to above issue. WES suggested me that they will send "Letter letter requesting verification" to respective institute/university with "Tracking Courier". In this way, we can track the letter and ask our institution/university for response. We need to pay for "Tracking Courier" to WES. We need to raise request for "Tracking Courier" through submitting form on WES website.

Malach

Dec 7, 2018
IRCC now requires transcripts to be sent directly by the university. How do I proceed with it. I finished my B.E. in St Joseph's college of engineering which is affiliated to Anna University

Hasanthi

Dec 11, 2018
Hello
My institution replied to the email sent from wes and they confirmed that I'm their student. Wes has then changed my status to "we have received your documents, we are evaluating."

After two days, it has sent me a mail AGAIN saying that my documents have been sent to my intstute and they need to be verified. Upon my request, my institution replied again to their mail. So, my status changed back to "under evaluation."

Now after two days, my status is saying that "we are waiting for verification from institution."

I seriously don't understand why is this happening again and again. Can someone please tell me.

How the institute should reply to WES' email? Any particular format??

Bhoomica

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,

I am facing a lot of trouble in regards to my correspondence with WES. I have sent all the relevant documents mentioned on the website along with my sealed transcripts. WES received all my documents and the evaluation report date was scheduled for 12-June'18.

Now just a few days back I received an email from WES stating the following:

"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to xxxx for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

Now, upon contacting them, they are not telling me that on which mail address/ email have they sent the documents by saying that it is confidential.

It is India and it extremely tough to get things done from a college/ University. Moreover, there are over 20 campuses with the same name. I really don't know what to do?

Has anyone faced the same issue? Some guidance would be helpful.

Thanks

Hi Harsh,

Have you got your WES report, how long it took, what did you do for that., Thanks!

Bhoomica

Feb 28, 2018
Hello
My institution replied to the email sent from wes and they confirmed that I'm their student. Wes has then changed my status to "we have received your documents, we are evaluating."

After two days, it has sent me a mail AGAIN saying that my documents have been sent to my intstute and they need to be verified. Upon my request, my institution replied again to their mail. So, my status changed back to "under evaluation."

Now after two days, my status is saying that "we are waiting for verification from institution."

I seriously don't understand why is this happening again and again. Can someone please tell me.

How the institute should reply to WES' email? Any particular format??
Same is the case with me, my University replied about my degree credibility on last friday but still I received an email today from WES saying they send docs to institution to be verified, Status on Hold.

Hasanthi

Dec 11, 2018
Same is the case with me, my University replied about my degree credibility on last friday but still I received an email today from WES saying they send docs to institution to be verified, Status on Hold.
Can I know the format in which your university replied to wes?
My institute has already replied thrice! I don't know what the wes people are expecting as a reply