+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Did anyone here use the direct email system from institution (National Student Clearinghouse in my case) to send transcript to WES? Do we need to request the website to include a WES ref number in their direct email' subject. Thank you very much!

Aug 18, 2019
Dear @shanshajahan
I need your help as my application at WES is On Hold second verification from Madurai Kamaraj University. Could you please assist me the better/ easiest way to ask Madurai Kamaraj University to verify my degree. As per WES they have send the email to Madurai Kamaraj. Can you suggest whom should i call at Madurai University.

Hi Vivek,

Same has happened with me. My WES status is on hold and WES has sent the documents to Madhurai Kamraj university for verifying my Masters degree. I am trying to contact in Madhurai but no luck. where you able to find any contacts there at university. Can you guide me if you aware whats the process in Madhurai?

Aug 18, 2019
H
Last week, my wes status changed to ‘on hold’ for my MBA, as it needs to be further verification from my university( Madurai Kamaraj University). Thereafter, within couple of days I was able to communicate with the university personnel. They told me that, they haven’t received any verification mail from WES. In fact, they had got the verification request by standard post. After rigorous follow up with university, they have reverted back to WES through standard post.

1. I would like to know, is it common that WES would be sending verification request to universities via post rather than by email?

2. How long does it take the documents to reach WES by standard Indian post?

Experts,seniors and those who had similar experience, please share your thoughts.
Hi Shanshajahan,

I am in similar situation right now where WES has sent my documents to Madhurai for verification. Can you help how you got it done through Madhurai and how many days it took for entire process?

Anu66

Jun 28, 2019
Hi all..
I need help please. I did my masters degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Wes sent and email to my university for second verification last month. My university sent the transcripts with a covering letter again. Now wes has again put my application on hold and has sent another verification. I am not sure what to do.
Jnu refuse to reply to the email. They say they just reply with covering letter always
I am stuck!

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Did anyone here use the direct email system from institution (National Student Clearinghouse in my case) to send transcript to WES? Do we need to request the website to include a WES ref number in their direct email' subject. Thank you very much!
I did , I used credential solutions. I asked them to include my Referance number as an Attachment . They sent it today and WES updated the status as received. I am not sure if it would be accepted though. I am only sending my masters transcripts and my masters was from USA. Let me know how it goes for you and good luck

Kuldip-Zaveri

Aug 1, 2019
There's a 10 digit (alphanumeric) verification ID that the institution must include in their response to WES. Guide your institute to use that unique reference number (ONLY mentioned in the mail they have received from WES) in their response to WES as well. This number is not known to us as our reference number is different from the one sent by WES to the institutions.
Hi @Nishika22 can you please forward me the format email? jhaverikuldeep@gmail.com. I am also got stuck "On Hold" since last 2.5 months

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Finally I got my credentials evaluated after 6 months from WES.. And they considered my MBA as bachelor's 4 years. This will fetch me 7 points less. Guys can you recommend shall i get the evaluation done from any other agency like IQAS or UofT. However if i get those points, i will be sitting at 457 which is not enough to get an immediate ITA. Any suggestions please

arunchopra90

Oct 11, 2019
At the onset I wish to express my gratitude to @ans234, @Nishika22 and @Jaywalker simply for the commendable job you guys are doing, helping aspirants like us.
Now, to my specific case here, the timelines are as under:

1. WES application submitted: June 15th, 2018
2. Documents received: June 22nd 2018
3. Status changed to "in progress" : June 24th 2018
4. Status changed from "in progress" to "on hold": July 15th 2018 (that was pending for the verification of MBA degree from MDU)

**after many attempts at MDU and finally succeeding to getting through to the right person and having me send the e-mail**
5. Status changed from "On hold" to "In progress": July 24th" 2018 (lost one month in the whole process) :mad:

Now all the documents have been accepted (including the bachelors and masters) and the report is due on August 14th 2018.

I am eagerly waiting for the WES report to come out (sitting on a CRS of 478 here) so that I can complete my EE profile.
I don't want to miss out on the next draw, so is it advisable that I contact WES again through their 'Contact Us' link on their website?
Will my poking make them fed up and it might potentially screw up my case?

Awaiting your guidance.

P.S. I am very much thorough with the verification process at MDU, anybody who needs help, I'll be very happy to help.:)

Best,
Mayank
Hi Mayank,

I just received mail from WES regarding my docuemnts on hold for my BE degree from MDU University. Request you to guide me what next steps should i take for solving this mystery of " ON HOLD" and whom should i contact in MDU Rohtak .
Waiting for your reply .

Thanks a lot ,
Arun Chopra

Zakir85

Nov 7, 2014
Dear All,

I have couriered my documents on 6/6/19 and courier service tracking system updated that WES received on 10/10/19. As of now I didn’t get the update in WES tracking system. Do I need to follow up? But how? Or wait for update ? Or how many days? Please advise me.

thanks

Robin_mathew

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Sir, University just showed me 2 letters and they said they are making it positive and sending it back to WES. They did their part. Until and unless WES helped me in rectifying the situation no one can help me here I guess. And yes, Graduation was done earlier and Masters was an upgrade. I paid WES 2 times when they closed they account they cancelled both. Please never use WES. Do you have any information about CES? My wife ECA has been completed already and we are sitting at 455. I was worried that what is point of me going to canada without having ECA as I will not get jobs there. Very disappointed.
Did you applied PR through your wife then ?

avishekbm

Sep 10, 2019
@sukham123 You said that your university sent the re-verification email on 21st of June and WES updated the status on 7th of July.

Did your university send any other mail to WES after the 21st of June? Or it took WES 16 days to update the status?