+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi @sukham123,
I just dropped CCS Uni. only one email. They didn't reply to my email but internally they sent reply to WES. You have to call WES and check status. It took around 6-10 days to update status.

Reactions: sukham123

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi @sukham123,
I just dropped CCS Uni. only one email. They didn't reply to my email but internally they sent reply to WES. You have to call WES and check status. It took around 6-10 days to update status.
Hi tnx for ur reply. The university replied and I got a status update for being under review once again on 5 july. .... Now waiting for the next update.... Wes says that they can take 10 business days to review after the verification response.... Hoping to get the completion date sooner.... Tnx

Aditya0786

Oct 15, 2018
@disappointed_87 Hello , what step u had taken . Did u opt of CES for ur eca?
Did Wes reply or reopen ur case ?

Pls reply waiting
Sir, University just showed me 2 letters and they said they are making it positive and sending it back to WES. They did their part. Until and unless WES helped me in rectifying the situation no one can help me here I guess. And yes, Graduation was done earlier and Masters was an upgrade. I paid WES 2 times when they closed they account they cancelled both. Please never use WES. Do you have any information about CES? My wife ECA has been completed already and we are sitting at 455. I was worried that what is point of me going to canada without having ECA as I will not get jobs there. Very disappointed.
[/USER]

Jass0900

May 23, 2019
Hi Guys, Need your help here
WES had sent my documents for Secondary verification. My university responded back to them and then they changed their status to Received documents under review from On hold on 06/21. Today that is 6/28 they again sent the same documents for secondary verification and put the status on hold. No comments as to why have they done that.
Can anyone help out on the possible reason and if one has gone through it how to get out of this loop?
Your help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Update: WES is saying they are sending the mail and university is saying they are not receiving the mail. When I write to WES asking if they are sending to the verification department of the university, I get a standard response saying "u don't have to do anything at this time, this is between university and WES"

Guys need help on how to get out of this

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Guys, Need your help here
WES had sent my documents for Secondary verification. My university responded back to them and then they changed their status to Received documents under review from On hold on 06/21. Today that is 6/28 they again sent the same documents for secondary verification and put the status on hold. No comments as to why have they done that.
Can anyone help out on the possible reason and if one has gone through it how to get out of this loop?
Your help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Update: WES is saying they are sending the mail and university is saying they are not receiving the mail. When I write to WES asking if they are sending to the verification department of the university, I get a standard response saying "u don't have to do anything at this time, this is between university and WES"

Guys need help on how to get out of this
I think it is just for cross checking the documents.
WES will also send physical copies via Canada mail of whatever your university has submitted. What I have read is Canada mail will take 8-10 days to deliver docs to India.

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hello House,
After the university replied to the verification -

05/07/2019 Status - We have received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

17/7/2019 Status - We have received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Does it generally happen ? Or I am the specimen type ?
Inputs appreciated.
Tnx

vivek_sharma

Jul 18, 2019
Hi,

Is there any chance for Wes to send third verification request to university?

Currently, my profile is on hold for second verification. My university has sent their first verification response via snail indian registered post. It took almost 1 month to reach WES. Soon after, it reached there , my status changes from on hold to evaluation in progress. After couple of days, my profile was again put on hold for second verification from university. I am really worried about this situation.

Please share your thoughts on above.
Dear @shanshajahan
I need your help as my application at WES is On Hold second verification from Madurai Kamaraj University. Could you please assist me the better/ easiest way to ask Madurai Kamaraj University to verify my degree. As per WES they have send the email to Madurai Kamaraj. Can you suggest whom should i call at Madurai University.

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
Hi Folks,

Anyone impacted by WES from Amity University, Noida? My wife's evaluation is on hold, as WES is keep on sending emails and university is not receiving them. I wonder about the snail email, as WES has not given me any tracking id when i asked them. Any ideas, how to expedite it further?

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
Just send them a message using the contact us form saying that you would like to send the verification request again to the University but with a courier option, they will add that fee to your account.
Yes, based on the conversation I had with the customer rep, they will immediately send the courier after the payment.
The thing is, I didn't make the payment for few days as I was out of town, luckily got to know that my university received the documents.
Hi Friend,

I have a question, I'm stocked at IN PROGRESS, and I find a ray of light your comment mentioning that we can ask WES to send the verification documents through courier by paying a fee.

With this option will I have access as an applicant to the tracking number? Or just the Universities contact will have access to tracking number?

Many thanks!

RC

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hi Friend,

I have a question, I'm stocked at IN PROGRESS, and I find a ray of light your comment mentioning that we can ask WES to send the verification documents through courier by paying a fee.

With this option will I have access as an applicant to the tracking number? Or just the Universities contact will have access to tracking number?

Many thanks!

RC
They will give you the tracking number if you take the courier option.

Rrahul108

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys,
I am also stuck in "on hold" status from last 3 months. I have done bachelor and masters from different universities. I sent one of my friend to Barkatullah University in Bhopal to check if they have received any mail from WES and found out that they have received the mail from WES. Now my University wants me to pay verification fees so that they can verify the documents and then again pay postal charges so that they can send documents back to WES. Is it the correct process? I thought University just have to respond to the email and confirm the authenticity of the documents which were sealed and sent by University earlier?