+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

Mandeep Nehra

Sep 15, 2019
Hello! Could you, please, tell me what stage I am in? I contacted IRCC about my biometrics and they said that everything is ok, only the status has not been updated yet.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hello
I am in same situation right now
How did you overcome the situation,could u please guide me ..?

nimmittal

Sep 4, 2019
I'm in the same situation. Biometrics collected 2 months ago, I've emailed to local Canadian Embassy a month ago and they confirmed biometrics was registered, but "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." still appear in application.
Have your Biometrics done?

nimmittal

Sep 4, 2019
Hello
Same for my i did my biometric almost 3 months mow my statue : we are processing you application...

But biometric date and info not appeared there
I asked my consultant he said don’t worry about it just wait for the next instructions f
Anyone here same as me the waiting gale is killing me
Ps: I applied for pr and Open work permit
Saskatchewan
Hi, do you have any news on your Biometric ?

Mandeep Nehra

Sep 15, 2019
Hi,
On which date you give your Biometric and on which number you call IRCC.

Thanks.
I go through my biometric appointment on 10 September last Tuesday.
I already got written confirmation from VFS that they forwarded my biometric detail to high commission.
I already raised webforum but did not get any reply yet and mail to canada high today.
I did not call any of IRCC no...

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hey guys my wife and me got or biometrics collection letter on Oct 8th and gave our biometrics on Oct 18th but still no change in our app, any ideas what we could do??

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Hey guys my wife and me got or biometrics collection letter on Oct 8th and gave our biometrics on Oct 18th but still no change in our app, any ideas what we could do??
confirm with VFS that it’s gone to Canada immigration.

do a web form to Canada immigration asking them to confirm (can take a couple of weeks for a reply).

however, the tool does NOT update until you have your COPR. As long as the biometrics info appears in the GCC tool (it has a date, the number on your letter etc) Dont worry. It’s all good. The tool is poor.

Islam2019

Nov 14, 2019
Hi, I am in the same situation - biometrics already submitted but status still shows "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." I have raised a web form but looking at the messages of this forum, clearly it is a technical snag in the website and doesn't impact the application.
Did you receive ppr? Did it affect your proc3ssing time?

Aamir.ec

Nov 29, 2019
Hi Guys... Need your help.... I am residing in Toronto, Canada, submitted my documents for Canada PR few days back and waiting for an update from CIC. As per process largely people has to do Biometric and fortunately i am travelling to my back home. Is it possible to do biometric before CIC request to me?
As per process for biometric you need to do outside of canada.

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
After going through all the comments here, I am pretty sure its a glitch in the tool.

I received a biometrics letter on the 3rd of December 2019, and I submitted my biometrics on December 4th, 2019 at VFS Bangalore.
The same day under application information the Biometric ID, Submission date and Expiry date were updated.
However, under the home page, it still showed as "Action required".
The last date for biometric submission was January 3rd, 2020, after which the status changed to submitted, however, under the Biometrics tab in the portal it changed to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details".

Checked the validity of biometrics and it says it's valid.
But seeing all the messages here, I am pretty sure there is nothing I can do other than wait. And once I get my PR, it should change.
If anyone has a better idea please let me know.
Thanks!

Reactions: kands

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
After going through all the comments here, I am pretty sure its a glitch in the tool.

I received a biometrics letter on the 3rd of December 2019, and I submitted my biometrics on December 4th, 2019 at VFS Bangalore.
The same day under application information the Biometric ID, Submission date and Expiry date were updated.
However, under the home page, it still showed as "Action required".
The last date for biometric submission was January 3rd, 2020, after which the status changed to submitted, however, under the Biometrics tab in the portal it changed to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details".

Checked the validity of biometrics and it says it's valid.
But seeing all the messages here, I am pretty sure there is nothing I can do other than wait. And once I get my PR, it should change.
If anyone has a better idea please let me know.
Thanks!
Same issue for me, really annoying

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Same issue it’s been almost a month and it’s still says we have not received your fingerprints. It’s really annoying.

Anyone got it resolved.?

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Same issue it’s been almost a month and it’s still says we have not received your fingerprints. It’s really annoying.

Anyone got it resolved.?
Hey everyone, So I called VFS and they told me that they sent the fingerprints the same day, moreover, it's electronically done, so there is no question of a delay. Then I sent a mail to IRCC, and they replied saying they have received the fingerprints, and it's all good.

So my advice would be, if your biometric details are updated in the applicant information column of your application, with the number and the expiry date. Don't worry. It's all done.

babadele

Jan 20, 2020
hello,
please is it possible to have done biometricts for about 8 months and not have further information with regards to your application?