+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

kaffeelisa

Mar 10, 2020
same issue here, but it did not upload my biometric details in the applicant information column, but my wife got the update. We have our biometrics on the same day.
Can someone help me?
Thank you

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I got the same issue and sent the biometrics proof Service Canada gave me via the webform.

I received my COPR today so it hasn't been an issue.
Just send them the proof that you gave your biometrics.

kaffeelisa

Mar 10, 2020
I got the same issue and sent the biometrics proof Service Canada gave me via the webform.

I received my COPR today so it hasn't been an issue.
Just send them the proof that you gave your biometrics.
Thank you for the help and congrats on your COPR, Can I ask when did you have your AOR, Thank you

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Thank you for the help and congrats on your COPR, Can I ask when did you have your AOR, Thank you
Thanks!

You can find my timeline in my signature.
AOR July 5th 2019.

To be more specific, I didn't need to provide biometrics for the PR. I thought I had to, so I paid for it after I submitted my EE profile on and waited for the letter that never came as I submitted my profile before it became mendatory in December 2019.

I gave them for the bridge visa (BOWP), it was updated a day after for my dependent but never was on my profile.
I sent them the proof via the webform and when I called IRCC they said they could see it but didn't know why it wasn't updated on the website.

manjEEt gill

Apr 21, 2020
Hi,

I did biometrics on 19th October, For the next 23 days was still showing "Your action is required"

And after 23 days, on 10th of November, the status is finally "Submitted" and the message become "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Anyone face the same situation ? How to handle any idea ?

Thank you,
Hey ,
I am suffering from the same situation like you. Did you get your work permit? Need to do something or not. Please reply
Thanks

kaffeelisa

Mar 10, 2020
Hi,
I send a webform and send them my proof of biometric twice. They replied to me after 5 days and said to me they already sent my proof document to the relevant department, but the information still not upgrade to my account. It may because of the situation right now, so I think I will just wait.
Hey ,
I am suffering from the same situation like you. Did you get your work permit? Need to do something or not. Please reply
Thanks

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi,
I send a webform and send them my proof of biometric twice. They replied to me after 5 days and said to me they already sent my proof document to the relevant department, but the information still not upgrade to my account. It may because of the situation right now, so I think I will just wait.
I faced the same issue, and I raised a web form and received a reply from IRCC that they have received my fingerprints. It's a technical glitch, so please don't worry. I can imagine it can be stressful. Just verify that your biometrics information is displayed correctly in your application portal. That's all. And if you still want to be sure, you can raise a web form.

Dalia88

Jun 12, 2020
I am the same as you, after 30 days biometrics changed to "we did not received your fingerprints"
I'ts driving me crazy, altough agents are saying they have my biometrics...that sucks
Tell me please what happened because I'm in the same situation and I don't know what to do exactly!

kaffeelisa

Mar 10, 2020
Tell me please what happened because I'm in the same situation and I don't know what to do exactly!
I just got the reply from their said there is some bug of my biometrics and we need to re-enrollment for that'll . and because the service center is close right now, they will send me the re-enrollment letter once the service center is open again. so guess I have to wait.

Reactions: Dalia88

Dalia88

Jun 12, 2020
I just got the reply from their said there is some bug of my biometrics and we need to re-enrollment for that'll . and because the service center is close right now, they will send me the re-enrollment letter once the service center is open again. so guess I have to wait.
So you have been more than 1 year since you submitted for biometrics and still u haven't received it?