+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

casper5

Feb 19, 2018
Hi,

I did biometrics on 19th October, For the next 23 days was still showing "Your action is required"

And after 23 days, on 10th of November, the status is finally "Submitted" and the message become "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Anyone face the same situation ? How to handle any idea ?

Thank you,

Chris Bates

Dec 11, 2018
We have the same status over a month after the biometrics were taken.
Has this been resolved for you now? If so did you need to take any actions to progress it?

Thanks

casper5

Feb 19, 2018
We completed a IRRC form. On 16th November, they said that they had verified the information and they had forwarded it to the responsible office.

Unfotunately, the message is still same over a month :(
"We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
Same situation here, it's been 40 days that I gave my Biometrics, and it's still not recognized by IRCC.

But In my case, I had funny incident, My Biometrics got mixed up with other applicant, so in the quadrant of the Biometrics in My Profile, I'm seeing a name of somebody else along with new dates and other Biometrics ID.

I've sent Web foms and I called but they said it gonna take 3 months to be corrected, But I wish I could contact this other person to tell her to go back to the Biometric center and them to correct her number, because I presume while they took her fingerprints they enter my application number instead of her's.

Well .... Patience

Freetimes

Nov 3, 2017
This Morning I can see that it is completed (even I'm still seeing that my 'Biometrics number' is wrong along with the date of enrollment)

Since they recognized it ,it doesn't matter anymore .....

Good Luck for everyone.

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
I had mine done 11th Dec 2018 - and the 'biometrics enrollment' box appeared on my GCKey status portal thing - with all the correct information, but it still says 'we have not received your fingerprints.'

It sounds like Freetimes records were incorrect - my details are all completely correct: on the GCKey portal, on the letters, the slip I got from the biometrics centre - all the same.

Seems to be an issue with IRCC's system?

I notice the CAS tool (another way of checking your application status) shows that the medical was received/passed - but still no sign of 'biometrics received.'

I've emailed the biometrics centre to get confirmation of the fingerprints being sent, just so I can be sure.

I've also used the IRCC web form to ask why the 'biometrics enrollment' popped up on my case after the appointment, but that it says 'fingerprints not received.'

I just hope that, whatever the issue, that it's not unduly delaying my application being stuck in a 'waiting for fingerprints' state.

But seems common, according to this thread... Will keep you posted.

Sol.gg

Jan 31, 2019
Same here. It's been like that for 40 days already.

Indeed feels like an issue with their system. The biometrics number is correctly displayed and I recieved no new messages since the biometrics request one.

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Same here. It's been like that for 40 days already.

Indeed feels like an issue with their system. The biometrics number is correctly displayed and I recieved no new messages since the biometrics request one.
I contacted VFS Global (who did my fingerprints) - they told me to email the LDNIMMIGRATION inbox at the Canadian High Commission in London,UK (as that's where my application is being processed). That was yesterday - let you know if I get any joy.

Sol.gg

Jan 31, 2019
I contacted VFS Global (who did my fingerprints) - they told me to email the LDNIMMIGRATION inbox at the Canadian High Commission in London,UK (as that's where my application is being processed). That was yesterday - let you know if I get any joy.
Got any updates? Maybe a response to your question via web form? I'm considering if I should take some action as well.

For me nothing has changed so far and it's almost two months since I submitted my biometrics.

arminius

Oct 30, 2018
Got any updates? Maybe a response to your question via web form? I'm considering if I should take some action as well.

For me nothing has changed so far and it's almost two months since I submitted my biometrics.
I'm in the same situation. Biometrics collected 2 months ago, I've emailed to local Canadian Embassy a month ago and they confirmed biometrics was registered, but "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." still appear in application.

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am in the exact same situation, did my biometrics a month and a half ago, the information appears in the applicant information box on my GCKey page, but next to biometrics it says "we did not recieve your fingerprints"(or something like that).
I raised technucal CSE, and called an agent, they confirmed that the responsible office received it.
I also emailed the Canadian Embassy in my country, which confirmed that my biometrucs on file.
That is a weird and frustrating situation, I tried to just ignore it and hope for the best, but seems I can't just leave it this way haha

Anyone was able to resolve the issue?

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Update: Still no change in the status from 'we have not received your fingerprints' - but I contacted the VAC (the independent place that does the actual fingerprint taking - not IRCC or CA GOV at all) and over the course of a week and emails back and forth giving various bits of info, they said that they had informed the London Canadian High Commission (my local embassy handling the PR) and assured me that they had contacted CHC and that they had received them.

Biometrics taken 11 Dec 2018 - it's now 18 Feb 2019, so two months.

I did use the biometrics check tool (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery) that I found here, and that does seem to confirm that IRCC have biometrics on record for me.

Seems to be par for the course - but considering (despite long waits) how accurate all the other information is, this is a worrying 'bug' in their system.

Oh, and nothing from IRCC at all. I submitted a technical fault with a screenshot about it 22 Jan, and it's been 'read' but nothing else. I can only hope a fix is on their backlog to improve things in the future.

hpob

Feb 4, 2019
Hi there,

This seems to be affecting our application too. We submitted our biometrics to the London, UK VAC office on 21st January.

Biometric enrolment details are available in the application summary for both myself and dependent on the application, however it still says in the status bar 'we have not received your fingerprints'. A web from submitted last week got the standard response that everything was in order with our application.

Good to hear it's not just us affected but as said above it's a worrying bug in the system considering the accuracy so far of all the other information available.

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hi all member,

I would really appreciate expert thoughts please

Could you also please tell me if you pass the deadline date of submission of additional documents due to some genuine reason
(like in my case they asked for some addtitional documents on 7th of Feb and biometrics on 7th of Jan but neither me nor my representative got any email asking for ADR)

Now we have well past the documents submission deadline which is normally 30 days .

I am really worried now what will happen next. My application is paper based PR application under AIPP stream and its not linked online. I checked status over phone and it says we need your bio metrics and we need additional documents to process your application.Then I got talked to agent to verify this information.

I only got to now if i need any additional documents by calling IRCC they told me you need to give biometrics and additional documents since January.

I know it will have impact on my application, but I really donot know what to do know ??? Will my application will be rejected and they will not re-send me email? As this is genuine reason and I never heard from IRCC or visa office about any additional docs and biometrics.

I sent them CSE webform and they donot respond it yet. Also sent and email to london visa office and marked it as urgent.

Your thoughts please...

Regards

mariamluck

Dec 18, 2016
Hello
Same for my i did my biometric almost 3 months mow my statue : we are processing you application...

But biometric date and info not appeared there
I asked my consultant he said don’t worry about it just wait for the next instructions f
Anyone here same as me the waiting gale is killing me
Ps: I applied for pr and Open work permit
Saskatchewan