+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

Chady afara

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hello everyone i got biometrics request on january 26 2019 i did them on jan 28 after that on gckey it said we need your fingerprints after exactly 1 month on feb 26 it changed too we have not recieved your fingerprints. I got medical on january 30 and did them on feb 6 and after 2 days it changed on gckey to medical passed i havent got nothing since no file transfer or anything.. anyone here in same situation please help

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone i got biometrics request on january 26 2019 i did them on jan 28 after that on gckey it said we need your fingerprints after exactly 1 month on feb 26 it changed too we have not recieved your fingerprints. I got medical on january 30 and did them on feb 6 and after 2 days it changed on gckey to medical passed i havent got nothing since no file transfer or anything.. anyone here in same situation please help
I am the same as you, after 30 days biometrics changed to "we did not received your fingerprints"
I'ts driving me crazy, altough agents are saying they have my biometrics...that sucks

Reactions: Dalia88

Chady afara

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
I am the same as you, after 30 days biometrics changed to "we did not received your fingerprints"
I'ts driving me crazy, altough agents are saying they have my biometrics...that sucks
Yes it does suck... i just hope it doesnt have impact on the application its been a month since i heard anything

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes it does suck... i just hope it doesnt have impact on the application its been a month since i heard anything
I havn't heard from them since Jan 10th.. But I guess there nothing we cab do but to wait, I believe it's a system glitch and should not have any impact on the application, as the biometrics information appear in my account

Chady afara

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
I havn't heard from them since Jan 10th.. But I guess there nothing we cab do but to wait, I believe it's a system glitch and should not have any impact on the application, as the biometrics information appear in my account
What is your timeline if you dont mind me asking mine is oct 22 app recieved aor jan 16
Biometrics req jan 26 done on jan 28
Medical req jan 29
Sponsor approval jan 31
Medical passed feb 8 my application is in mississauga

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
What is your timeline if you dont mind me asking mine is oct 22 app recieved aor jan 16
Biometrics req jan 26 done on jan 28
Medical req jan 29
Sponsor approval jan 31
Medical passed feb 8 my application is in mississauga
I am AOR NOV 24th, Biometrics done on Jan 14th, meds passed jan 9 I believe. something like that

gurharry

Nov 22, 2018
hey @kevinthegerbil , did you get any update after that ? My status was also "action needed " since Feb 25 ( the date I enrolled for biometrics ) and changed to "we have not received your fingerprints....." . on 16th march , but the status has changed to "SUBMITTED" . My AOR : Jan 08,2019 .

Reactions: Vipin123

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello! I have a question on biometrics completion. On my profile, below my name and UCI number, there is biometrics number, date of biometrics enrolement March 8, 2019. Even though, down in the application steps, there is biometrics and it says We have not received your fingerprints. What is going on?

basemviper

Apr 1, 2019
I have the same issue exactly
AOR 3 Jan
Biometrics submitted 15 Feb
Since then it has been showing: We have not received your fingerprints.
- I created a technical case, they said it was an issue on their side that they're trying to resolve asap.
- I called and they said biometrics were received.
- I'm still really skeptical about why it's still showing that message.

Has anyone got any updates or PPR with the same message? :(

gurharry

Nov 22, 2018
@basemviper yeah, jan8 aor here. You don't have to worry about the status of your biometrics. the main stage is background and criminality , which is time consuming process.

Also, if a canadian immigration is telling you that they have received it, why do you doubt it ?
They just can't update the case right away. Once the entire processing is completed, they will change the status once and for all. Your application won't get delayed or anything, if you can see that you have a Biometrics number in your profile. Don't think anything negative.

mmustafa

Aug 25, 2017
Same here. It's been like that for 40 days already.

Indeed feels like an issue with their system. The biometrics number is correctly displayed and I recieved no new messages since the biometrics request one.
hi, I am currently facing the same issue like urs back in January. I would like to know ur current status. have u got ppr? if so when?
I have already raised a web form and called them twice. they said there is no issue and nothing to worry about. plz share ur current status.
thank you

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
hey @kevinthegerbil , did you get any update after that ? My status was also "action needed " since Feb 25 ( the date I enrolled for biometrics ) and changed to "we have not received your fingerprints....." . on 16th march , but the status has changed to "SUBMITTED" . My AOR : Jan 08,2019 .
It's still "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." - emailed LDNIMMIGRATION and the response said they had received and everything was in order. But I still worry.

Did mine back in December 2018 and it's now April 2019 and still no change of status. I just hope it doesn't somehow put it to the bottom of a 'not ready' pile. :/

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello! I am in the same situation as most of you, did my biometrics on 8 March and the information on biometrics number, expiry date etc. appears in the applicant information box on my GC Key page. Still, next to biometrics in the down menu it says "We have not received your fingerprints".
I am not sure if I should raise a webform, since the information on biometrics is available on my profile, but the status hasn't changed to completed since 8 March.
Please share your experience on this issue. Thanks you in advance.

mmustafa

Aug 25, 2017
Hello! I am in the same situation as most of you, did my biometrics on 8 March and the information on biometrics number, expiry date etc. appears in the applicant information box on my GC Key page. Still, next to biometrics in the down menu it says "We have not received your fingerprints".
I am not sure if I should raise a webform, since the information on biometrics is available on my profile, but the status hasn't changed to completed since 8 March.
Please share your experience on this issue. Thanks you in advance.
Hi there,

First of all you don't need to worry about it. Yes, you can raise a webform. In my case, i raised webfrom regarding this issue and they replied with positive note saying my file is completely okay for further processing.

Thank you

Apr 19, 2018
My Open Spousal Work Permit got rejected stating you have not paid the biometrics fees which we had paid the fees. I submitted my application on 26th Feb,2019 and received the letter to pay the fees for biometrics on 14th March,2019(our over smart has not paid the fees at the time of application). We paid the fees on 18th March,2019 but the portal does not show any confirmation of payment.

I want to ask our agent had paid the fees via Web page form. Does it get any confirmation of the payment ?