+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello! Could you, please, tell me what stage I am in? I contacted IRCC about my biometrics and they said that everything is ok, only the status has not been updated yet.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi,

I did biometrics on 19th October, For the next 23 days was still showing "Your action is required"

And after 23 days, on 10th of November, the status is finally "Submitted" and the message become "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Anyone face the same situation ? How to handle any idea ?

Thank you,
Hi can you tell me what happened to your case ? Did you get your PR? How long it took for the biometrics to get processed ?

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
BIL received: 29 March
Biometrics submission: 1st April
Status of application changed from( your action is required) to (Submitted)
Biometrics status : we have not received your fingerprints
No information regarding biometrics is displayed on my application page either .
Anyone with same situation?

Chris Bates

Dec 11, 2018
For anyone still without an update on the portal, check with the VAC where your biometrics were taken, if they confirm they were sent to IRCC there shouldn’t be an issue but you can still contact IRCC directly if you’re concerned.

I checked with the VAC in London, UK and they confirmed our biometrics had been sent almost straight away, but the biometrics status never updated on the portal and the next step for us was receiving our PR approval email 4 1/2 months later requesting photos etc to issue the CoPR.

Hope this helps.

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
For anyone still without an update on the portal, check with the VAC where your biometrics were taken, if they confirm they were sent to IRCC there shouldn’t be an issue but you can still contact IRCC directly if you’re concerned.

I checked with the VAC in London, UK and they confirmed our biometrics had been sent almost straight away, but the biometrics status never updated on the portal and the next step for us was receiving our PR approval email 4 1/2 months later requesting photos etc to issue the CoPR.

Hope this helps.
Hey thanks for your update . I was seriously worried about the biometrics status on application which says ‘ we have not received your fingerprints . Your update gives me hope .

Kam10

May 9, 2019
Hi all,

We are in the same situation. Its been more then 2 months now. My brother and his wife has applied for the sasketchwen PNP. His wife's been uodated but not his ones. We contacted VAC in India and they said they have sent them to responsible office.
Really worries now as dont know whats going on. We didnt even recieve any furthur information like no medical request or anything.
Does anybody knows how long it takes to get your mesical request after you did your biometrics.

Thanks

hpob

Feb 4, 2019

Hope this helps.
Hi - just to update that we also received a PPR email. This status never changed to updated. Must be a bug in the system.

Reactions: Ambra

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi everyone

Biometrics status changed from ( we have not received your fingerprints)
to ( completed ) . Finally!!!
AOR : 11 feb
Med Passed : 29 March
Biometrics submission : 1st April
Biometrics passed : 11 May
Visa office : New Delhi ( India )

Reactions: Ambra and arminius

Kam10

May 9, 2019
Hi everyone

Hi,
Did you gey your medical exam request after your biometrics or before as we didnt even get that and its been more then 2 months since we gave biometrics and they havent been updated.
Thanks

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi,
Did you gey your medical exam request after your biometrics or before as we didnt even get that and its been more then 2 months since we gave biometrics and they havent been updated.
Thanks
Hi , I gave medicals as soon as I got ITA. I passed medicals on 29 March and on the same day I got biometrics instruction letter.

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hi everyone

Does your status show "Biometrics Passed"?
I submitted mine on 11th May at the VFS center in New Delhi and my status had changed from "We need your fingerprints" to "Complete" almost instant I guess. Wondering if it is going to change to "Biometrics Passed" now. I have seen some people say that their status changed from "Complete" to "we do not need your fingerprints" at a later stage, not sure if that happens to every applicant.

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Does your status show "Biometrics Passed"?
I submitted mine on 11th May at the VFS center in New Delhi and my status had changed from "We need your fingerprints" to "Complete" almost instant I guess. Wondering if it is going to change to "Biometrics Passed" now. I have seen some people say that their status changed from "Complete" to "we do not need your fingerprints" at a later stage, not sure if that happens to every applicant.
No it doesn’t change to Biometrics passed. It remains “completed” . For most of the people update happens instantly but for few it takes weeks and in my case months to get that update.

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
No it doesn’t change to Biometrics passed. It remains “completed” . For most of the people update happens instantly but for few it takes weeks and in my case months to get that update.
Thanks for the info! Hoping you get your PPR soon! All the best!

Reactions: lk231188

ramneek308

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone i got biometrics request on january 26 2019 i did them on jan 28 after that on gckey it said we need your fingerprints after exactly 1 month on feb 26 it changed too we have not recieved your fingerprints. I got medical on january 30 and did them on feb 6 and after 2 days it changed on gckey to medical passed i havent got nothing since no file transfer or anything.. anyone here in same situation please help
I'm in the same situation...plz help me...how they inform me....when how...I didn't receive anything frm them...I gave my biometric in VFS office and they told me we will send it to Dehli...they also gave me tracking I'd...but it shows "no record found"....I feel so worried....its more thn two weeks ....I didn't receive anything from them...plz suggest me...what should I do....