+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

vancouverBC2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Hi you all,

Thanks to the new covid19-policy of September 2020 pr applicants who gave their biometrics for a TR app are exempt from giving pr biometrics at this time.

Have same issues as all of the above.

The good thing is, I can see my previous TR biometrics linked to my EE-Profile, but still stating in the status area, as follows: "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

A "normal" IRCC issue that is on-going?

Anyone any advise on this :)?
Would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

zhou79685

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
16-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Hi you all,

Thanks to the new covid19-policy of September 2020 pr applicants who gave their biometrics for a TR app are exempt from giving pr biometrics at this time.

The good thing is, I can see my previous TR biometrics linked to my EE-Profile, but still stating in the status area, as follows: "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Thanks!
Hey. I have the same issue with you. My aor is Aug 16 and Mep is Sept 28. I have provided the bio on April 2019 for my work permit. A few days ago, the BIO section stated that" we do not need ......"" However, today I check online and found it became to " we have not received......"

zhou79685

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
16-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Hi you all,

Thanks!
By the way , when is your aor and mep???? and what kind of program you in.

Jojo Jose

Dec 4, 2020
Hi,

I did biometrics on 19th October, For the next 23 days was still showing "Your action is required"

And after 23 days, on 10th of November, the status is finally "Submitted" and the message become "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Anyone face the same situation ? How to handle any idea ?

Thank you,
Did you get any updates please reply

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey. I have the same issue with you. My aor is Aug 16 and Mep is Sept 28. I have provided the bio on April 2019 for my work permit. A few days ago, the BIO section stated that" we do not need ......"" However, today I check online and found it became to " we have not received......"
The bio field turns into “we have not received..” 30 days after BIL issuance. Looks like system automated. If you’re exempt an officer has to “manually flip” the bio section to complete. So if your bio info is showing on your profile, the officer just needs to review it.

Saraqian

Jan 8, 2021
Having the same situation, upload all my documents in the end of March. did bio on Sep.28, My fingerprint is vague, but the bio enrolment info finally updated until Oct. 20. However, the status still shows "we have not received your fingerprint ". My agent told me it's fine, but some of my friends already received their COPR even they gave their bio after me, so a little bit worried. I asked my agent to call them or send the web form to see where i am right now.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Having the same situation, upload all my documents in the end of March. did bio on Sep.28, My fingerprint is vague, but the bio enrolment info finally updated until Oct. 20. However, the status still shows "we have not received your fingerprint ". My agent told me it's fine, but some of my friends already received their COPR even they gave their bio after me, so a little bit worried. I asked my agent to call them or send the web form to see where i am right now.
I’ve the same experience. I gave bio, I can see my bio number but status showed “we have no received your fingerprints...”. It took 6-7 weeks for IRCC to update that field to “completed”. When I compared it to my GCMS notes, it coincides with the day the officer approved my app. So don’t worry. If your search the forums, some people see this field updated once their application is approved.

Reactions: vancouverBC2017

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

I have the same situation like you. The message under biometric status, ‘we have not received your fingerprints.’ It has been now 37 days, the status didn’t change. Could you please suggest me what you did in your case at that time?

thank you
This is a very common IRCC glitch. I had the same issue. What I did was to raise a webform raising the same concern and I got a response from IRCC that my fingerprints have been received by the concerned department. Even after that, the status won't change, so don't worry. You can even call IRCC and if you are lucky to get to an operator then you can check with them as well.

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes

Thanks for your reply. I did call them, and they said they have received my biometrics. Said just wait for the officer to pass this step, and they said after this they will move to step review of eligibility.

Did you get your portal request without having changing biometric status? How would I know which step they are processing? How long it can take to get portal request as you had the same issue?
You will not receive any portal requests. The status would mostly not change, and it doesn't matter because you already got a confirmation from the officer that they have received it. IRCC portal updates usually are slow or delayed. Mostly all of it will get updated the same time your application is approved. Coz of covid there is a huge delay. I submitted my application back in November 2019 and am still waiting for my COPR, and all my stages are already complete (Called IRCC and confirmed). So have patience is a virtue here.

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I have the same situation. It has been more than 65 days to submit biometrics, but the status is still, ‘We haven’t received your fingerprints’. Underneath at the bottom, there is biometric number and expiry date. But the status, ‘We haven’t received your fingerprints’

Did you take any action to resolve this? I have known person who took their biometric just a month ago, they already got their COPR. But the glitch in my file delaying my application process. I called IRCC, they didn’t process my file yet, and told me to wait for the officer to update the status first. Then they will process my application.
As I have said before this is a glitch in their tool. Happened to me as well, and guess what it changed to we have received biometrics literally after 20 months (AOR Nov 2019). So if you are worried, raise a web form asking them if they have received it, you will mostly get a reply that the concerned department has received it. Again it's a glitch and can be ignored.

M41614

Nov 18, 2019
Hi,

I did biometrics on 19th October, For the next 23 days was still showing "Your action is required"

And after 23 days, on 10th of November, the status is finally "Submitted" and the message become "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Anyone face the same situation ? How to handle any idea ?

Thank you,
Hey
I am in the same situation
Can you please me what to do or do i need to contact ircc
Please leave your answer thanks

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

I have the same situation like you. I did my biometrics on 10th May, 2021, and the status changed to submitted and the message became ‘We haven’t received your fingerprints’. I contacted IRCC after 2 months, they said they received it and nothing to worry about as long there is biometric no. and expiry date under your application. But they said the status will not change until the officer process your biometrics.

Before 3 months of biometric letter expiration, I went to service Canada again and showed them screenshot of that status saying ‘we haven’t received your fingerprints’. They said they sent biometrics right away to IRCC, and it should change the status within 5 business days. But I requested them to redone my biometrics, and the status changed to ‘We don’t need your fingerprints’ right way as I came out from the office.

It’s just a glitch in application. My friend has the same problem and called IRCC they confirmed biometrics received. You shouldn’t be worry about it as long your biometrics no. and expiry date appears under your application.

Hey
I am in the same situation
Can you please me what to do or do i need to contact ircc
Please leave your answer thanks
[/QUOTE]

websterzh

Dec 3, 2021
Hi,

If your biometrics status remains not received after 2 weeks of collecting biometric data, PLEASE GO TO THE VISA CENTRE(biometric collection center) AND REQUEST THEM TO REVIEW YOUR CASE!

I'd like to share my story. The IRCC website showed fingerprints were not received after I gave my biometric data 2.5 month later. I decided to go to visa center(biometric collection center). I brought my Biometric receipt with the biometric number and passport and a copy of IRCC status page to the visa center next day. I told them what happened to me. As soon as I arrived home from the visa center, I received the phone call from them and was told that they just submitted it and the IRCC status had been changed.

So don't wait. They may make mistakes.

Reactions: Divyaravindran

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hi,

If your biometrics status remains not received after 2 weeks of collecting biometric data, PLEASE GO TO THE VISA CENTRE(biometric collection center) AND REQUEST THEM TO REVIEW YOUR CASE!

I'd like to share my story. The IRCC website showed fingerprints were not received after I gave my biometric data 2.5 month later. I decided to go to visa center(biometric collection center). I brought my Biometric receipt with the biometric number and passport and a copy of IRCC status page to the visa center next day. I told them what happened to me. As soon as I arrived home from the visa center, I received the phone call from them and was told that they just submitted it and the IRCC status had been changed.

So don't wait. They may make mistakes.
In my case, the biometrics number and expiry date has been updated . But the biometrics tab shows "

We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Also the application status is "your action is required"

Was it the same in your case as well?