+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

danish8699

Jan 9, 2022
Hi,

I did biometrics on 19th October, For the next 23 days was still showing "Your action is required"

And after 23 days, on 10th of November, the status is finally "Submitted" and the message become "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Anyone face the same situation ? How to handle any idea ?

Thank you,
Has the issue been resolved i am facing the same problem i would be obliged if anyone can help

danish8699

Jan 9, 2022
In my case, the biometrics number and expiry date has been updated . But the biometrics tab shows "

We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Also the application status is "your action is required"

Was it the same in your case as well?
is this issue solved i am facing the same problem. can you help?

danish8699

Jan 9, 2022
Hello everyone i got biometrics request on january 26 2019 i did them on jan 28 after that on gckey it said we need your fingerprints after exactly 1 month on feb 26 it changed too we have not recieved your fingerprints. I got medical on january 30 and did them on feb 6 and after 2 days it changed on gckey to medical passed i havent got nothing since no file transfer or anything.. anyone here in same situation please help
has the issue been resolved. i am facing the same problem. can anyone help

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Has the issue been resolved i am facing the same problem i would be obliged if anyone can help
It's a very common issue. Nothing to worry about. It's like a glitch in their portal. Mine was the same for a very long time, till it finally changed to received. Unless there is an action item for you from IRCC in the form of mail, there is nothing for you to do. It will get automatically changed probably closer to your processing or finalizing time. If you are still worried you can call IRCC and check.

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
Dear All,

I received a re-medical request. My daughter (dependent) is outside the country for studies and would not be possible for her to travel to home country. Is it possible for her to give Medical in the country that she is studying and we do re-medical in our home country?

Is it going to create any issue. Kindly advise. Thanks

Regards

EdgarBeavers

Nov 4, 2021
I'm experiencing the same problem. The portal shows correctly my biometrics were received, but in the summary it still implied I had to provide fingerprints. Now after 30 days from biometric request it says "We have not received your fingerprints"

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
I'm experiencing the same problem. The portal shows correctly my biometrics were received, but in the summary it still implied I had to provide fingerprints. Now after 30 days from biometric request it says "We have not received your fingerprints"
I had raised a webform regarding this earlier. They confirmed that they have indeed received the biometrics and its not a matter of concern!

Feb 27, 2022
Hi Guys,

I have a query regarding my spousal work permit GSS Applications. For my spouse, after submitting the application, we have realised that she don’t need the biometrics again as her biometrics from previous visit visa application were valid and thus attorney also confirmed and filed an case specific enquiry to link with new application. However its been almost 30 days and biometrics are still not updated.

Although I am the main applicant and my biometrics was recorded but because my spouse biometrics have still not updated, do you think it cause delay or anyone face the same issue. Recently we raised another webform to check if it is updated but no luck.

wanted to make sure if the new biometrics request was raised while submitting application, is it mandatory to give the biometrics or raising an case specific enquiry to update old biometrics will work.has anybody seen this case

MSJ007

Feb 25, 2022
ICT work permit and Open spouse work permit application.
I have applied for a self and dependent visa and completed biometric for both on 27-Jan-2022, but in status it's showing biometric "January 27, 2022 Completed." for me and "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details" for my dependent. Biometrics number is generated, and with the tracking number i can see that Biometrics are valid, so why is the status not updated on IRCC for dependent.
I tried to drop Email and raised web forms also but still there is no clarity on what's happening on my application, it been more than a month now there is no update
What can i do?

MSJ007

Feb 25, 2022
Hello! I have a question on biometrics completion. On my profile, below my name and UCI number, there is biometrics number, date of biometrics enrolement March 8, 2019. Even though, down in the application steps, there is biometrics and it says We have not received your fingerprints. What is going on?
I'm also having the same case, how did it got resolved? Do we have to do anything? How much time it took for you to get the Visa?
Please help!

MSJ007

Feb 25, 2022
Hi everyone

Biometrics status changed from ( we have not received your fingerprints)
to ( completed ) . Finally!!!
AOR : 11 feb
Med Passed : 29 March
Biometrics submission : 1st April
Biometrics passed : 11 May
Visa office : New Delhi ( India )
Application submitted on: 22-Jan-2022
Biometrics completed on: 27-Jan-2022
Medical passed: 17-Feb-2022
Biometrics status updated from "we have not received your fingerprints" to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details " on: 21-Feb-2022

Should i be worried, as my status is showing as "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details "
Please help!!
Really clueless

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Dear All,

I received a re-medical request. My daughter (dependent) is outside the country for studies and would not be possible for her to travel to home country. Is it possible for her to give Medical in the country that she is studying and we do re-medical in our home country?

Is it going to create any issue. Kindly advise. Thanks

Regards
You should inform IRCC using webform that daughter is doing study at different country.

Akhtharbabu

Jan 18, 2022
There was a spelling mistake in my application form that’s why it shows they don’t have my fingerprints. Submitted a new form and it says I don’t need to give biometrics.. pls check your application forms for any spelling errors.