+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

province

Dec 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I landed on 14th Nov. I linked mine and my family member's PR Cards to my application. They got APPROVED today. By when can I expect my PR Cards to be mailed to me? I'm in Calgary.
Hopefully you will get your PR card before 14th of January.

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Hello guys.. here is my case..

I landed on Nov 18th, 2017 at Vancouver International. I noticed my application for PR Card was approved today, January 8th. When should I receive it in the mail? is it xpress post? I live in Vancouver now. Any comments?

Reactions: TempResident

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
So someone on another thread did the telephone landing December 11th and said they received their PR card in the mail today January 8th, 2018! That was super fast, I hope the processing times are speeding up now.

province

Dec 17, 2015
Hello guys.. here is my case..

I landed on Nov 18th, 2017 at Vancouver International. I noticed my application for PR Card was approved today, January 8th. When should I receive it in the mail? is it xpress post? I live in Vancouver now. Any comments?
You will receive you card on or before 18th of January 2018.

Reactions: novascotia27

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Landed on Pearson on Nov 20 and linked my PR card to CIC account .
Application for PR card approved : Jan 10

When should I expect my card at my mailing address ?

Fafa17

Jul 24, 2017
Hi Seniors, I landed last night Jan. 10th. Besides updating a new SIN number and applying for MSP, what should I do next? How can I track if my PR card application? I‘ve tried the online tool and it shows decision made only. I've heard someone mentioned it should change to completed after you finish everything. Anyone can help?

Fafa17

Jul 24, 2017
Also, if I want to change a new job, do I need to wait for 3 months later after receiving the PR card? Any changes it may cause if I leave the current job now or later when I receive the PR card?

aarchitj

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
Landed on 27th November and came to India I three days. Still no update on PR delivery. By when can I expected it to get delivered ?

patel55

Jun 19, 2017
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I landed on sept -5 2017 but they asked for new photographs that i sent on nov 10 2017.

When should i expect my pr card.?????

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
I landed on 02-DEC-2017 and only just received an email today (6 weeks later) stating that my application for a PR card has been received! Did my landing paperwork sit down at the border crossing for 6 weeks? Now I'm in a bind as I need to travel to my home country in a few weeks time, but I don't think I'll be there long enough to get a PR Travel document to return. After all the hoops I jumped thought I feel incredibly frustrated to be in this position now!

Reactions: jman25

Jessie9364

Nov 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have landing questions and hope someone can help me.
1. when I get my passport and landing, can I wait for one week and then travel to Mexico (I have Visa) another week and then do landing at the airport?
2. can I do landing at Regina SK airport ?
3. as for the financial proof, can I use the bank statement that I used for PR application in late October, 2017? or I have to get a new one before i leave for Mexico?
Thank you very much

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I landed on 02-DEC-2017 and only just received an email today (6 weeks later) stating that my application for a PR card has been received! Did my landing paperwork sit down at the border crossing for 6 weeks? Now I'm in a bind as I need to travel to my home country in a few weeks time, but I don't think I'll be there long enough to get a PR Travel document to return. After all the hoops I jumped thought I feel incredibly frustrated to be in this position now!
Did you link your PR card application to your CIC account?

Reactions: fireal.jon