Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
Did you link your PR card application to your CIC account?
No, it can't be found. I have been trying on and off since I landed at the start of December. I thought it may work now that the PR card application has finally started, but no. Apparently this is quite common.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
No, it can't be found. I have been trying on and off since I landed at the start of December. I thought it may work now that the PR card application has finally started, but no. Apparently this is quite common.
Oh not really, I think you just have to keep trying with different options of combinations they give you. I landed on Dec 17th and I was able to link my PR application on the first try. I haven't heard anything from them yet though, no emails or any updates in my CIC account.

Everything is still in process and it still says no additional docs required. I think I will call and see what's happening though because I was a Telephone Landing recipient initially, but I ended up going to the same Osoyoos border to Land.

Reactions: fireal.jon

rgree

Jan 20, 2016
Hi Guys,
I landed in Calgary on Dec 2. Linked my application online late December. Application approved Jan 18. Anyone have any guesses on when the card will arrive? Also, when I landed I talked to the officer and evidently the not being able to renter without the PR card is less of an issue for US citizens, you just have to be able to explain to the border agent why you don't have it.

Reactions: Tomi2

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Guys,
I landed in Calgary on Dec 2. Linked my application online late December. Application approved Jan 18. Anyone have any guesses on when the card will arrive? Also, when I landed I talked to the officer and evidently the not being able to renter without the PR card is less of an issue for US citizens, you just have to be able to explain to the border agent why you don't have it.
Wow, that was really quick! did you see any other changes before your card was approved online? The cards usually arrive 3-5 days after it has been approved online

Reactions: Tomi2

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
Oh not really, I think you just have to keep trying with different options of combinations they give you. I landed on Dec 17th and I was able to link my PR application on the first try. I haven't heard anything from them yet though, no emails or any updates in my CIC account.

Everything is still in process and it still says no additional docs required. I think I will call and see what's happening though because I was a Telephone Landing recipient initially, but I ended up going to the same Osoyoos border to Land.
Yeah I was trying 5 times a day for the first week after landing, but nothing was being found. I read a few posts of others having the same issues. Quite a few said that they could never link their PR Card app, but it didn't matter.. it still got posted. I'll keep trying now that I got that email saying the application is actually underway. I'm just frustrated it took 6 weeks after landing for the application to be sent to Sydney, NS.

You landed at Osoyoos? Are you in the Okanagan as well?

rgree

Jan 20, 2016
Wow, that was really quick! did you see any other changes before your card was approved online? The cards usually arrive 3-5 days after it has been approved online
Nope. I guess my original picture was ok.
Thanks, I am kinda hoping to have it by the middle of the week as I was going to do some errands one afternoon, and I could go to the airport to get my Nexus renewed. I can always do it later though ;)

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah I was trying 5 times a day for the first week after landing, but nothing was being found. I read a few posts of others having the same issues. Quite a few said that they could never link their PR Card app, but it didn't matter.. it still got posted. I'll keep trying now that I got that email saying the application is actually underway. I'm just frustrated it took 6 weeks after landing for the application to be sent to Sydney, NS.

You landed at Osoyoos? Are you in the Okanagan as well?
Maybe they sent it to NS before but you're just getting the update. I don't think they would have waited 6 long weeks to send it off. And yeah I am in the Okanagan

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
Maybe they sent it to NS before but you're just getting the update. I don't think they would have waited 6 long weeks to send it off. And yeah I am in the Okanagan
Cool. Yeah unfortunately the email I received said that my PR card app was received by CIC on 2018/01/17. Hoping its some kind of mistake email haha.

Reactions: jman25