+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

anilak24

May 16, 2015
You don't have to apply separately. Its the part of immigration process when you do the landing.
You have around 5 to 6 months period when you get COPR in which you have to do landing.
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Much appreciated.
Yes, I got until May next year to land in Canada.

rgree

Jan 20, 2016
Hi I did my landing on Nov 20 @ pearson.Is there any way by which I can track my PR card .I know it is 61 days as BAU? I tried to link it through my express entry but it says that application no. or some other details are not valid.Please help.

Is there any other way ?
Yep - you can link it online. Go into your myCIC account, what would you like to do today, link paper application, permanent resident card, then enter you info. I did my landing Dec 2 and am hoping to get my card in time for a work trip in February (fingers crossed)

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi All,

This question might have already been answered so i do apologize if it has. I did my landing on the 14th of November 2017 at Pearson International. Do we have to link our application in order for our PR Card to be delivered to a Canadian Address or is the process done automatically?

Thanks in advance for the help.

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
Hi All,

This question might have already been answered so i do apologize if it has. I did my landing on the 14th of November 2017 at Pearson International. Do we have to link our application in order for our PR Card to be delivered to a Canadian Address or is the process done automatically?

Thanks in advance for the help.
No, you don't have to link it. The process is automatic after landing is done. I have been trying to link mine and it just can't be found in the system. Its not an issue tho, it will still happen. I just can't check the status to see when its approved and sent.

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
I have been trying to link my PR card application online as well and its not in the system either. From reading a few replies here before me it looks like this is a common issue. I landed on 29th October at Lansdowne ( 1000 island bridge ) and no news on the card yet.

As per immitracker it looks like people from October 20 has received it already and hope to get it soon, any one else here from October landing and waiting for PR card

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
I have been trying to link my PR card application online as well and its not in the system either. From reading a few replies here before me it looks like this is a common issue. I landed on 29th October at Lansdowne ( 1000 island bridge ) and no news on the card yet.

As per immitracker it looks like people from October 20 has received it already and hope to get it soon, any one else here from October landing and waiting for PR card
Landed on oct 26th. Still waiting

chinmay342

Dec 13, 2017
Hi All,

I did my landing at Lewiston Bridge on 3rd October and I still haven't received my card. I called up IRCC and they said the card has been dispatched on 20th November. I have to fly out next Thursday for a couple of weeks and I am worried that my card/mail has been misplaced. Anyone who did their landing around the same time and is still waiting for the card? I don't understand how it can take more than 3 weeks for a mail to get to Toronto.

Thanks for the help!

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,

I did my landing at Lewiston Bridge on 3rd October and I still haven't received my card. I called up IRCC and they said the card has been dispatched on 20th November. I have to fly out next Thursday for a couple of weeks and I am worried that my card/mail has been misplaced. Anyone who did their landing around the same time and is still waiting for the card? I don't understand how it can take more than 3 weeks for a mail to get to Toronto.

Thanks for the help!
I did my landing at Lewiston border and officer told me that you have to be there to receive the card. They won't give it to any body else. Confirm with IRCC and the mailing address on file. Sometime they send the card to the old address. Do update me also. I am also waiting for my card. Landed on 26th Oct.

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016

Hi,
Landed at Pearson Airport, Toronto on 28th Oct. I linked the applications of all of us (myself, wife and the son). No update on any of the applications so far and no new message in myCIC account after linking them.

SLgirl

Dec 18, 2017
Hi guys,
I did my landing on 21st Oct and I managed to link my account and this is what I see
Status update date: 12/12/2017
Final decision: your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Now I'm not sure if the final decision is about my initial express entry application or my pr card? Can you help pls

Does this mean the card has been mailed out on the 12 of Dec?
I gave a friend's address in Missisauga, any idea how long it takes to get the card

Very worried, pls help

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys,
I did my landing on 21st Oct and I managed to link my account and this is what I see
Status update date: 12/12/2017
Final decision: your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Now I'm not sure if the final decision is about my initial express entry application or my pr card? Can you help pls

Does this mean the card has been mailed out on the 12 of Dec?
I gave a friend's address in Missisauga, any idea how long it takes to get the card

Very worried, pls help
All is good. You will receive your card in a day or two.

Congrats

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Landed on 26th Oct and application got approved today
Landed on 28th Oct...no message or update in myCIC Account in any of our applications (I had successfully linked all three applications). Checked with my uncle also if he has received any paper mail for photo resubmission but he has not. When do we get any update or say a mail requesting resubmission of photos?

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed on 28th Oct...no message or update in myCIC Account in any of our applications (I had successfully linked all three applications). Checked with my uncle also if he has received any paper mail for photo resubmission but he has not. When do we get any update or say a mail requesting resubmission of photos?
How were you able to link application? mine doesn't work :(

Arnie1987

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry if these questions are already answered but would appreciate if someone can explain:

• I did Landing at Calgary CIC office on 14th Nov . All of mine and my family member's counterfoil documents are already captured in my account. Is there anything else that needs to linked to my CIC account ? Everyone is mentioning about "Linking Application" , what do we have to link and how?
  • Is there any way that we can track the receiving of PR Cards to my address? Note that my address is already updated and never changed.