+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

mandy_123

Jul 9, 2018
Hi I applied for study permit with CAQ approval letter and still not get the CAQ certificate .I received my CAQ letter on 27/6/2018 .Pls let me know how much time they will take to send CAQ certificate on mail..

ppooooyyaa

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys!

Now I am studying in Montreal and I need to extend my CAQ and study permit for 4 months to finish my studies. I applied for my CAQ. In my account, my file was opened on 2018-05-17, then I had a new message about the reception of my documents on 2018-05-28, and on 2018-06-27 they send me a message and asked me for more documents. my new documents delivered on 2018-09-07 and on Friday 2018-09-21 they send me message regards to the reception of my file. I didn't receive anything about my CAQ and as I need to apply for my study permit, I'm very nervous about it. Did you have the same experience with sending new documents? Is there any estimation about the time that I will receive my CAQ?
------------------

Just to let you know, I application is accepted. :)

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Hi I applied for study permit with CAQ approval letter and still not get the CAQ certificate .I received my CAQ letter on 27/6/2018 .Pls let me know how much time they will take to send CAQ certificate on mail..
It all depends on the courier... Where do you live? I am in Ontario and I got it a week or so after approval. It seems that it's been a long time for you and you might need to contact them.
But I don't think it matters that much for you to get the certificate since the letter is all you need to apply for study permit right?

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
I sent my docs on 15 june and got mail regarding missing documents on 12 july. I sent again which was received on 19 july but still no update. Is there be anyone who knows better how long they will take now , already 1 month they took.

Regards,

Javvajiakhi

May 28, 2018
I sent my docs on 15 june and got mail regarding missing documents on 12 july. I sent again which was received on 19 july but still no update. Is there be anyone who knows better how long they will take now , already 1 month they took.

Regards,
Bro even i didn't received caq . 36 days since i have applied and waiting for it.

mandy_123

Jul 9, 2018
[ QUOTE="hejsamuel, post: 7112632, member: 598469"]It all depends on the courier... Where do you live? I am in Ontario and I got it a week or so after approval. It seems that it's been a long time for you and you might need to contact them.
But I don't think it matters that much for you to get the certificate since the letter is all you need to apply for study permit right?[/QUOTE]
I live in India

rohitrathee

Jul 6, 2018
hiii there
going to start pg course for 2 years in montreal,,,,
will i get 3 or 2 year work visa?
nd is quebec studies certificate eligible in all over canada..
so cn i move to other provinces after finishing my course?

Harsh1995

Jul 5, 2018
Bro even i didn't received caq . 36 days since i have applied and waiting for it.
Brother i also got missing of documents,then i resent on 26 june,and the got on 29 june,and then i got mail receipt of document on 21 july,still havent get my caq,their process time is too low