+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Apr 26, 2018
any One know when the SDS rule will be applicable for Sept'18 Or Jan'19 ???? i am really worried right now because my file is pending for Embassy i am just waiting for My GIC And collage receipt as well, any one has similar case like me????????????????

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Someone should please help! I submitted CAQ on the 18/5/18 and was delivered and signed by one of their staff on 23/05/18 (according to FedEX tracking system). Up till now, I haven't heard anything from CAQ. Is there no definite processing time for caq?

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I finally got a message today that my application has been received (23/05/18). Thanks to Leonadasobo. So what's next. How long will it now take to get the CAQ?

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
My document was received by them on 24/05/18, I hope I will get my confirmation of receipt soon too... Let's keep each other updated :D
Also Ambrose9001, according to the discussions on this forum people usually get a final decision a week after they confirm .edthe receipt of the documents. So it should come next week.

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I got a message on 21/06/18 regarding the recipient of my CAQ app.( 23/05/18). I got another message on 22/06/18 and I quote 'issue of your CAQ for studies'. Please, I don't really understand. Does it mean I have been accepted for CAQ? If yes how do I include it in my visa application because it can't be downloaded for now? Pls I need response

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Any other info from the message? There's gotta be some explanations. You can expand it by clicking on the + button beside it

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
hello dear,after some days you will get a message of issue of your caq in your online Caq portal you can print that page and submit along with your file in embassy and on the print page (issue of CAQ) it is written that you can submit your file and the official caq directly send to the canada embassy where you submit your file.my friend recently got caq like same process.but I exactly don't know how much days it takes on some website I read that issue of CAQ also takes 10 to 15 days .when you receive message of issue of your caq then dear please let me know,good luck
[/QUOTE]

Any other info from the message? There's gotta be some explanations. You can expand it by clicking on the + button beside it

Yes, I got it. I did just as you said. I have been accepted for CAQ. It took them 29days to issue my CAQ excluding transit time. Thanks to hejsamuel. Wishing everyone success.

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016

Yes, I got it. I did just as you said. I have been accepted for CAQ. It took them 29days to issue my CAQ excluding transit time. Thanks to hejsamuel. Wishing everyone success.[/QUOTE]
Congrats! All the best

adpan

Jun 26, 2018
Is the visa processing time after getting a caq similar to the other/normal study permit processing times or the caq applications get visas faster??
if you applying for visa the next day of getting the caq how many days did it take to get visa ?(from india)

adpan

Jun 26, 2018
bro!! Dont worry you get Your Caq Soon it takes approx 40-45 days
could you please help me in this
Is the visa processing time after getting a caq similar to the other/normal study permit processing times or the caq applications get visas faster??
if you applying for visa the next day of getting the caq how many days did it take to get visa ?(from india)