+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Hey, I had applied for Caq on 12 march 2018 . Now its almost 20 working days I am waiting for my Caq.. Please help me for knowing the actual processing time of CAQ and upto which date i can get my caq for applying study permit in quebec for may intake?

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
Just want to know more about you case.
How did you prove your French ability? Was it a TEFAQ report form, or a transcript of French courses? What’s your grade? Did you get an AOR letter or an invitation to the interview or nothing?

Reactions: bob3

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Hello
Hey, I had applied for Caq on 12 march 2018 . Now its almost 20 working days I am waiting for my Caq.. Please help me for knowing the actual processing time of CAQ and upto which date i can get my caq for applying study permit in quebec for may intake?
Gurleen
On which date your agent send your checklist or copy of your academic documents to Montreal immigration office for Caq .,I have also applied for CAq in March month on 18 and my my agent send documents on 19 March.
The processing time of CAQ after receiving documents is around 20 days after that it also take time for issue a caq .you can also check online on immigration Quebec website

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Sir , my agent send all the documents to montreal on 12 march but its long time there is no response regarding providing caq.. I am waiting for caq so that i can submit my file to embassy for may intake ! Kindly help me out !

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Sir , my agent send all the documents to montreal on 12 march but its long time there is no response regarding providing caq.. I am waiting for caq so that i can submit my file to embassy for may intake ! Kindly help me out !
Dear,my suggestion is to check your caq file online on Quebec immigration. Website .you need a user code or password to know about the status of your caq file . If you don't know the user code and password then you can consult with your agent. I check regulary my CAQ file prigress online,right now I am waiting for receipt of documents update on my online caq portal

Reactions: Shubh Chopra

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Thankyou so much Sir I checked my status and it was showing that last visit to your application on 7april2018 Quebec Time and my all documents receipts were being displaced on my file ! Kindly tell me when there is possiblity of receiving my CAQ? I shall be very thankful to you !

Dear,my suggestion is to check your caq file online on Quebec immigration. Website .you need a user code or password to know about the status of your caq file . If you don't know the user code and password then you can consult with your agent. I check regulary my CAQ file prigress online,right now I am waiting for receipt of documents update on my online caq portal

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Nothing ! I am going there on the basis of Ilets . I had scored 7.5 overall so I opt Montreal for further studies ... I know the basic french and Whn i reached there i will learn more french upto C level !

How did you prove your French ability? Was it a TEFAQ report form, or a transcript of French courses? What’s your grade? Did you get an AOR letter or an invitation to the interview or nothing?

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Dear,please tel
Thankyou so much Sir I checked my status and it was showing that last visit to your application on 7april2018 Quebec Time and my all documents receipts were being displaced on my file ! Kindly tell me when there is possiblity of receiving my CAQ? I shall be very thankful to you !
Dear,please tell me what your online Caq file shows so that I will tell you for further process that what you will get updates on caq online file
For example,as I can in my CAQ online file it's shows,

Acknowledgement of receipt of your application 16-3-2018
Confirmation of payment 17-3-2018
Opening of your file 18-3-2018

These are the three updates which I get on my CAQ online portal.
You tell me about your online Caq documents updates so that I understand your case.

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Yes sir.. For sure
Here it is
According to my CAQ file status , it shows

Acknowledgement of receipt of your application 8-03-2018
Confirmation of Payment 8-03-2018
Opening of your file 9-03-2018 !!

Date and Time of your last visit: 7-04-2018 23:28(Quebec time)

Kindly reply soon sir..!!

Dear,please tel

Dear,please tell me what your online Caq file shows so that I will tell you for further process that what you will get updates on caq online file
For example,as I can in my CAQ online file it's shows,

Acknowledgement of receipt of your application 16-3-2018
Confirmation of payment 17-3-2018
Opening of your file 18-3-2018

These are the three updates which I get on my CAQ online portal.
You tell me about your online Caq documents updates so that I understand your case.

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Yes sir.. For sure
Here it is
According to my CAQ file status , it shows

Acknowledgement of receipt of your application 8-03-2018
Confirmation of Payment 8-03-2018
Opening of your file 9-03-2018 !!

Date and Time of your last visit: 7-04-2018 23:28(Quebec time)

Kindly reply soon sir..!!
Dear,
You will get update of receipt of your documents in caq online portal. It can take three weeks after receiving the all documents in Montreal after this in some days you get notification in online Caq portal of issue of CAQ. When you will get notification of receipt of your documents then let me know because I have also applied for CAq.
I hope you will receive caq shorty
Good luck to you

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Dear,
You will get update of receipt of your documents in caq online portal. It can take three weeks after receiving the all documents in Montreal after this in some days you get notification in online Caq portal of issue of CAQ. When you will get notification of receipt of your documents then let me know because I have also applied for CAq.
Good luck to you
Thankyou so much and wish you too good luck

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Dear,
Good luck to you
Dear Sir , today i got a mail regarding Caq when i checked , it was showing a new message of receipt of your application:16/03/18 ! Can u tell within how much time from today I can receive my caq so that i can do filling process????

Sukhdeep0128

Apr 11, 2018
Could you please tell me that whether herzing college is eligible for pgwp or not i m going to take admission there in acs (attestation of college studies) program of 2 years.

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Could you please tell me that whether herzing college is eligible for pgwp or not i m going to take admission there in acs (attestation of college studies) program of 2 years.
I thought that clg is eligible but i suggest u to check on college site .. probably it was written there !

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
hello dear,after some days you will get a message of issue of your caq in your online Caq portal you can print that page and submit along with your file in embassy and on the print page (issue of CAQ) it is written that you can submit your file and the official caq directly send to the canada embassy where you submit your file.my friend recently got caq like same process.but I exactly don't know how much days it takes on some website I read that issue of CAQ also takes 10 to 15 days .when you receive message of issue of your caq then dear please let me know,good luck[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Vishalsingh98