+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Hey, I had applied for Caq on 12 march 2018 . Now its almost 20 working days I am waiting for my Caq.. Please help me for knowing the actual processing time of CAQ and upto which date i can get my caq for applying study permit in quebec for may intake?
  1. hello dear,after some days you will get a message of issue of your caq in your online Caq portal you can print that page and submit along with your file in embassy and on the print page (issue of CAQ) it is written that you can submit your file and the official caq directly send to the canada embassy where you submit your file.my friend recently got caq like same process.but I exactly don't know how much days it takes on some website I read that issue of CAQ also takes 10 to 15 days .when you receive message of issue of your caq then dear please let me know,good luck

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Dear Sir , today i got a mail regarding Caq when i checked , it was showing a new message of receipt of your application:16/03/18 ! Can u tell within how much time from today I can receive my caq so that i can do filling process????
  1. hello dear,after some days you will get a message of issue of your caq in your online Caq portal you can print that page and submit along with your file in embassy and on the print page (issue of CAQ) it is written that you can submit your file and the official caq directly send to the canada embassy where you submit your file.my friend recently got caq like same process.but I exactly don't know how much days it takes on some website I read that issue of CAQ also takes 10 to 15 days .when you receive message of issue of your caq then dearplease let me know,good luck

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Dear Sir,
Today it was almost a week I am waiting for my issue of Caq mail but can u tell me how much more time it can take?? My classes in montreal is about to began next month on 28 and i have very less time to file for visa ! I am really tensed and worried about my intake ! Please motivate me by giving some positive hope ! I shall be very thankful to you !!!
  1. hello dear,after some days you will get a message of issue of your caq in your online Caq portal you can print that page and submit along with your file in embassy and on the print page (issue of CAQ) it is written that you can submit your file and the official caq directly send to the canada embassy where you submit your file.my friend recently got caq like same process.but I exactly don't know how much days it takes on some website I read that issue of CAQ also takes 10 to 15 days .when you receive message of issue of your caq then dearplease let me know,good luck

Reactions: Gur Preet s

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Dear Sir,
Today it was almost a week I am waiting for my issue of Caq mail but can u tell me how much more time it can take?? My classes in montreal is about to began next month on 28 and i have very less time to file for visa ! I am really tensed and worried about my intake ! Please motivate me by giving some positive hope ! I shall be very thankful to you !!!
Hello,dear
I had also receive receipt of my CAQ documents on 15th April and I am waiting for issue of CAQ . I have read that for Indian students issue of CAQ takes 7-8 days means one week. Don't worry dear you will definitely receive new message (issue of CAQ) shortly. I think gurleen you received receipt of documents message on last Tuesday it means you will receive issue of CAQ message today night I hope.when you will receive issue of CAQ message than please let me know .Moreover, by sharing information about caq with each other we are understanding our case.
About study permit,
Don't worry you will definitely get visa some students get visa in just one week after the submission of file in embassy.
By the way in which college you are going for further study in Quebec,Canada.

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Hello,dear
I had also receive receipt of my CAQ documents on 15th April and I am waiting for issue of CAQ . I have read that for Indian students issue of CAQ takes 7-8 days means one week. Don't worry dear you will definitely receive new message (issue of CAQ) shortly. I think gurleen you received receipt of documents message on last Tuesday it means you will receive issue of CAQ message today night I hope.when you will receive issue of CAQ message than please let me know .Moreover, by sharing information about caq with each other we are understanding our case.
About study permit,
Don't worry you will definitely get visa some students get visa in just one week after the submission of file in embassy.
By the way in which college you are going for further study in Quebec,Canada.
Thankyou so much Sir for ur support! And i hope that today night i will receive my last mail abt issue of caq ! Btw I am going to Cegep college montreal campus and Sir i wish u all the best for further life and i hope u will definately get ur caq asap ! Thankyou again for helping me so much and i will update u when i will receive the mail about issue of caq! Takecare

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Thankyou so much Sir for ur support! And i hope that today night i will receive my last mail abt issue of caq ! Btw I am going to Cegep college montreal campus and Sir i wish u all the best for further life and i hope u will definately get ur caq asap ! Thankyou again for helping me so much and i will update u when i will receive the mail about issue of caq! Takecare
Hello,gurleen
My friend got issue of CAQ in 15 days after the updation of receipt of documents.

Reactions: gurleenkaur1503

Jashanpreet9909

Apr 7, 2018
Hello sir
today i got my caq and i am about to file for visa ! Thankyou so much sir for ur guidance at every step and wish u all the best for caq and future success! I am happy today that i got wht i am waiting for !!!
Congratulations gurleen and Good luck for your future and hope I will shortly receive my issue of caq.

Nodexander

Apr 22, 2018
I have applied for the caq online and i have sent my documents by courier. The courier company has informed me that the documents got delivered to the security of the ministry of immigration not directly to the student services department. will that be a problem? also i still did not get an update on the online portal of the receipt of the document but it is still less than 20 business days since delivery. anyone still waiting like mee?

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
I have applied for the caq online and i have sent my documents by courier. The courier company has informed me that the documents got delivered to the security of the ministry of immigration not directly to the student services department. will that be a problem? also i still did not get an update on the online portal of the receipt of the document but it is still less than 20 business days since delivery. anyone still waiting like mee?
Sorry buddy i dont know about your case and also i think you should send your doc again after waiting for a month atleast ! only then take this step , although i hope you will get updated soon within a month ! Good luck buddy !

Nodexander

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you !! it is very stressful though :(
Sorry buddy i dont know about your case and also i think you should send your doc again after waiting for a month atleast ! only then take this step , although i hope you will get updated soon within a month ! Good luck buddy !

Rialatawa

Star Member
May 2, 2018
hey..
i filed my caq application on 7th april 2018 nd now its 3rd may but no update about my documents receipt.. please anyone help me about the processing time of caq.. need to file my visa soon.. really worried..
last update in my file was that ur file is open now..

Nodexander

Apr 22, 2018
hey..
i filed my caq application on 7th april 2018 nd now its 3rd may but no update about my documents receipt.. please anyone help me about the processing time of caq.. need to file my visa soon.. really worried..
last update in my file was that ur file is open now..
I am waiting too did you get anything? courier told me that my docs got received on 6th of april today is may 5th and still no reply

Rialatawa

Star Member
May 2, 2018
I am waiting too did you get anything? courier told me that my docs got received on 6th of april today is may 5th and still no reply
My consultant told me that my documents are already received but same case there's no reply.. I'm really worried.. why do they take so much time..