+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

yugslife

May 30, 2018
I have applied for CAQ but I want to change my mailing address on CAQ PORTAL so can I change adress or it should be same in Passport?. please advise me .....

DHViola

May 26, 2018
So, everyone, my CAQ got approved within 37 days from the date they received the documents, 1 day earlier than I thought btw. I used the conventional Post Office in Brazil (Correios), and it didn't take too long to reach them (7 days), probably because I'm in a big city here.

Here is the time lapse:

"Date and time of your last visit: 2018-06-01 19:20 (Québec time)

History of your application
Date
(yyyy-mm-dd)
Title and description

2018-05-31

• Issue of your CAQ for studies
Your CAQ for studies has been issued and mailed to you, along with the attached letter.

• Decision letter (PDF, 314.6 kb)

2018-04-25

• Receipt of your documents
We have received your documents. Their compliance will be reviewed as soon as possible, according to the order in which the applications were received.

2018-04-20

• Opening of your file
Your file is now open. Your file number appears at the top of the screen.

2018-04-19

• Confirmation of payment
Your payment has been received. If not done already, you can now print the forms to be sent in order to complete your file.

• Your personal check list (PDF, 64.8 kb)

2018-04-19

• Acknowledgement of receipt of your application
Welcome to online consultation. We have received your online application. Please note that all correspondence from the Ministry and all forms related to your application will remain accessible in your online file during the processing of your application to enable you to download or print them if you so wish.

• Your online application (PDF, 4.8 kb)"
Hope this helps everyone...

DHViola

May 26, 2018
I have applied for CAQ but I want to change my mailing address on CAQ PORTAL so can I change adress or it should be same in Passport?. please advise me .....
When you Access "My File", on the left menu, "Modify your contact information". Better do it soon...

Vishalsingh98

May 6, 2018
I was apply 25 april means my confirmation of payment notification received 26 april 2018 till now waiting for any update please any one told me what how much take time more

Vishalsingh98

May 6, 2018
Hlo pleas any one tell how much take time CAQ letter quebec because i was apply 26 april confirmation of payment
But now am worried no update till after 40 days waiting no any update on my online protol ..........
Vishalvishalvishal1998@gmail.com
Its my mail id please any person who told me everything about CAQ please help me