+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Mack.1

Jun 30, 2018
Hi
I have also Applied for my CAQ and send my docs to quebec and they recieved it on 4th of june. And todays its almost more than 20 working days and i did not get any update regarding CAQ issue processing time , as i have applied for september intake. And my classes are about to start on 28 of August.

Rahul rajput

Jul 4, 2018
Hello
My agent is not providing me with CAQ access portal information . My user code and passcode . What action can i take to get my user code and password . Any piece of information regarding this will be highly appreciable.

Thankyou

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Hi
I have also Applied for my CAQ and send my docs to quebec and they recieved it on 4th of june. And todays its almost more than 20 working days and i did not get any update regarding CAQ issue processing time , as i have applied for september intake. And my classes are about to start on 28 of August.
Don't worry, yours should be coming in approximately 1 week.
Here's my timeline:
Files arrived at MIDI: May 25, 2018 (according to the carrier)
Update on receipt of the document: June 24, 2018 (on online portal)
CAQ approved: June 27, 2018
CAQ arrived by mail: July 3, 2018
It seems to take them 30-35 days to process the application.

mugen

Jul 5, 2018
wow, this calms me a lot since I was very worried, because I still do not receive my CAQ and I started looking for information until I found this forum.
my timeline goes like this:
May 28 they receive my documents
June 27 update of documents received in the portal
still waiting :(
@hejsamuel, did you get an email or update on the portal about the approval of your caq before receiving it by mail on July 3?
thank you and luck to all of you.

greetings from Mexico!!!

Mack.1

Jun 30, 2018
wow, this calms me a lot since I was very worried, because I still do not receive my CAQ and I started looking for information until I found this forum.
@hejsamuel, did you get an email or update on the portal about the approval of your caq before receiving it by mail on July 3?

greetings from Mexico!!!
On 4th July i alsp got a Update of Receipt of your Application....
Now waiting for final decision

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016

greetings from Mexico!!!
Greetings to you too!
I did not get any other updates from them besides the receipt of document and approval.
Your application does seem to take longer than expected already (according to other applicants' processing time). Try and call them. According to the applicants on this forum they are very helpful.
Best of luck!

hejsamuel

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Question: I applied for study permit renewal online with the CAQ approval letter and now I have received the actual CAQ, do I need to mail the CAQ to the office or am I good?

Mack.1

Jun 30, 2018
Question: I applied for study permit renewal online with the CAQ approval letter and now I have received the actual CAQ, do I need to mail the CAQ to the office or am I good?
No you dont have to send. The cAQ you got online and the CAQ which you qill get from courier both will be same so you dont need to send again.

Reactions: hejsamuel

Nanaksial

Jul 18, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
Hey, I had applied for Caq on 12 march 2018 . Now its almost 20 working days I am waiting for my Caq.. Please help me for knowing the actual processing time of CAQ and upto which date i can get my caq for applying study permit in quebec for may intake?
Hey gurleen may i know your academic profile and what about your CAQ approval because i applied for my CAQ on 27june from Chandigarh consultant
So may i know whats going in your process

murad's alam

Jul 21, 2018
hlw everyone canyou guys plz help me out with my caq status.. my documents were recived on 10/07/18 but i got the confirmation email on 20/07/18...now from which date should i count 20 working days from 10/07/18 or 20/07/18...

murad's alam

Jul 21, 2018
Same thing buddy if u portal showing with status of Document Receive that's mean your CAQ is approve ,u will receive original copy of your CAQ after One week .
hlw brother can you plz help me out with these...my documents were recived on 10/07/18 bt i got an e-mail of confirmation of documents on 20/07/18..so from which time i should start counting 20 working days from 10/07/18 or 20/07/18

ppooooyyaa

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys!

Now I am studying in Montreal and I need to extend my CAQ and study permit for 4 months to finish my studies. I applied for my CAQ. In my account, my file was opened on 2018-05-17, then I had a new message about the reception of my documents on 2018-05-28, and on 2018-06-27 they send me a message and asked me for more documents. my new documents delivered on 2018-09-07 and on Friday 2018-09-21 they send me message regards to the reception of my file. I didn't receive anything about my CAQ and as I need to apply for my study permit, I'm very nervous about it. Did you have the same experience with sending new documents? Is there any estimation about the time that I will receive my CAQ?