+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Is there any possibility to get rejection after CAQ approval?
Bro... harsh .... i got refusal after 48 days. U know what, they didn,t updatw any thing and i was the one who called up for caq querry. The fuckers told me u r refused and my case is same like u. I missed my docs and again resent but unfortunately got refused.
I paid everyrhing now what ... they r happy cuz they got 112$ in their ass.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
My CAQ Is Aprrove yipeeee!!!!!!!!!![/
Brother micky i would like know something regarding caq that the docs u sent for caq was in accordance as per instruction. Does they want for financial requirement. Cuz i applied by onli e and sent docs 2 time finally got refused. The reason they told me during telephonic conversation was about docs didn,t arrived in time. I am confused already they took 48 days.... then how much time they need for this.

Harsh1995

Jul 5, 2018
Bro... harsh .... i got refusal after 48 days. U know what, they didn,t updatw any thing and i was the one who called up for caq querry. The fuckers told me u r refused and my case is same like u. I missed my docs and again resent but unfortunately got refused.
Refusal for caq or study permit?

Harsh1995

Jul 5, 2018
I called them yesterday,and they told me that they already approved my caq on 19 july and also had couriere it,bt they didnt update on my online portal,and then they said me they will update within 3 days

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
I called them yesterday,and they told me that they already approved my caq on 19 july and also had couriere it,bt they didnt update on my online portal,and then they said me they will update within 3 days
They are big liar bro. I got refusal 48 days. Till 44th day they said u will get within few days but finally they ripped my ass by saying u r refused.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Yes they asked me for financial and i sent them,around 15 lacks funds and ITR of fathet
Harsh ...Let me clear two thing first for all.

Firstly , i sent my passport copy, conditional offer letter, declararion page and one page in which i had paste my pic and wrote about city and my name. So total pages were 4.

Secondly , during opening of file when i download checklist there were nothing mentioning about financial paper to send.
So please u send financial docs by your own side or they decide this during opening of file.

Harsh1995

Jul 5, 2018
bt they asked me for financial,father's source of income,father pan card,sponcer letter,and then i sent them,bt didnt see any rly,then i called them,and they told me my caq id already approved,bt some due to some mistake they were not able to update,bt they had already courier it,and they would also update on my portan soon

Harsh1995

Jul 5, 2018
I
Harsh ...Let me clear two thing first for all.

Firstly , i sent my passport copy, conditional offer letter, declararion page and one page in which i had paste my pic and wrote about city and my name. So total pages were 4.

Secondly , during opening of file when i download checklist there were nothing mentioning about financial paper to send.
So please u send financial docs by your own side or they decide this during opening of file.
I Got cai
They are big liar bro. I got refusal 48 days. Till 44th day they said u will get within few days but finally they ripped my ass by saying u r refused.
got caq now brother