+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
My docs arrived on 30 aug at 4 pm evening by tracking which i had seen. How long they will take now to update atleast receipt of documents.

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi, I’m also applying to a college in Quebec. Is it a good decision to study there as I’m not a French speaker? I’m applying for DEC program idk if it’s equivalent to ontario college diploma..

Any advice guys? It’s so confusing to apply also..

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
hi, i want to know if i can start my studies with a college in Quebec while waiting for the CAQ. I have applied for the CAQ but haven't yet received it, and my course starts in october, can i start that course as an applicant to CAQ because i already have a study permit or will i have to wait till i receive my CAQ

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
hi, i want to know if i can start my studies with a college in Quebec while waiting for the CAQ. I have applied for the CAQ but haven't yet received it, and my course starts in october, can i start that course as an applicant to CAQ because i already have a study permit or will i have to wait till i receive my CAQ
Hey could u tell me which college u applied to?

dj shelly

Oct 2, 2018
Thankyou so much Sir I checked my status and it was showing that last visit to your application on 7april2018 Quebec Time and my all documents receipts were being displaced on my file ! Kindly tell me when there is possiblity of receiving my CAQ? I shall be very thankful to you !
Hlo gurleen i don't know how to check caq status online please tell me i visited on quebec official site then idont know where i click

Shyam@95

Oct 17, 2018
Hi guys I’m bit worried about my caq , anyone plse suggest me I have applied caq on 19-09-2018 the documents reached to qubec on 25-09-2018.I haven’t received any information regarding my caq it’s almost been 1month I didn’t got at least receipt of documents anyone with the same problem plse reply me

YuriBoyka

Oct 23, 2018
Hi everyone,
I've applied for my CAQ on 25th September and my documents reached there on 28th September. It's one month but still, I have not received any update from there. Still, It's showing me "Your file is open now". Can someone please help me.?

YuriBoyka

Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys I’m bit worried about my caq , anyone plse suggest me I have applied caq on 19-09-2018 the documents reached to qubec on 25-09-2018.I haven’t received any information regarding my caq it’s almost been 1month I didn’t got at least receipt of documents anyone with the same problem plse reply me
Hey, I am facing the same issue. Please update when you receive any update.

Iisher

Oct 4, 2018

Just be patient they Will update your profile soon.

Yenkiiboi

Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys i applied my CAQ online on 3rd of oct and documents reached montreal on 9th of oct but am still waiting for my CAQ can anyone tell me what is the time frame ATM going on for the CAQ or when i can get.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi guys i applied my CAQ online on 3rd of oct and documents reached montreal on 9th of oct but am still waiting for my CAQ can anyone tell me what is the time frame ATM going on for the CAQ or when i can get.
My documents reached on 4th october. Still no update after file is open now.

FBBD

Aug 30, 2017
Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
November 2015
AOR Received.
April 2016
Dear Friend, Can you help please

I have applied for CSQ with Masters from other country in 2015 where points of AOT for Principal applicant was : 12 and Spouse : 3. But now (2018) this is 9 & 3. So i have a shortfall of 04 points.

But, we feel lucky that I and my spouse have 03 years Advance diploma Hotel & Restaurant Management

Is it possible to get additional points in AOT to recover the shortfall by this study.