+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

DHViola

May 26, 2018
Ah yes but im not very sure about the processing time in Brazil, but i guess it may take 40 days or less ! Im from India! I had applied for a CAQ on the site on the14th of April! Which university in Quebec have u decided to attend ?
It's actually my wife who applied, she's going to UdeM

Apr 26, 2018
According to the courier, CAQ Documents were delivered on April, 26th (2018) to the Ministere Building. It's just written TC in the signature, so, I don't even know if it's the security ot someone else. 30 days later, and still no confirmation of receiving documents. Anyone with similar experience could share processing times?
chill Buddy!!! i have a Similar case like you, i also sent my document on 24th of April and received by Montreal embassy on 27th of April,but no response from there i also called my agent for same she said you get receipt of your document on the first Week of June,it takes approx 40 days so don't worry you get your CAQ soon. best of luck!!!!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2018
i applied my caq on 4 may 2018 . now time is over more thn 20 days when i will get. i applied for September intake
veere ghato ghat 40 Din laggan ge dont worry a jau..Me vi 26 april da apply kitta hoyea h but mera vi haje koi revert ni ayea embassy ch rush krke time le rhe ne oh so dont worry .

varjodh virk

May 29, 2018
Hi DHViola, I also applied from Brazil and sent my docs through DHL. The documents reached Montreal on April 30th... and still no updates in the CAQ portal... Have you received yours? Can you call me on whatsapp +55 24 98115-3113. Thanks, Thiago
for which college

Apr 26, 2018
Hello brother is your caq is approved(online caq) or you got recipt of document recieved mail because i have similar case like yo but i got recipt of document today .
Same thing buddy if u portal showing with status of Document Receive that's mean your CAQ is approve ,u will receive original copy of your CAQ after One week .