NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
yelena said:
where is this due date? at the top by the assignment or anywhere else?

I have it in both assignment and criminality and security ( different dates )

assignment due date in top is nov 2..medical has 0ct 1...security and criminality is followed by oct 5...notes were all done within 4 days from AOR...

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
this is perfectly fine!
my dependats have this written in theirs.

I have hepatitis C antibodies ( never had the acctual virus ) so this is the condition they are reffering to. I was worried, because as soon as my test come positive for hepatitis C, people tend to move a few paces back, but I guess our medicals are assesed my actual doctors afterall lol :)
They did ask for additional test, ultrasound, another test etc., all came perfectly fine :)

They might use my blood to make the vaccine for hepatitis C one day lol 8) :p
I dont believe this my criminality and security due date in 17 aug 2016.. I am just stun right now 2016 are they serious

This is my medical section
MEDICAL: 1
Created Date: 2015/08/19 11:27:16 Created By: KR8850
Updated Date: 2015/08/19 11:27:16 Updated By: KR8850
UCI: ​xxxx
Family Name: Xxx Given Name: xxx Type: Medical
Validity Date: ​2016/07/20
Status Updated By: KR8850
Status Updated Date: 2015/08/19 Assigned To: RC-6262
Assigned By: KR8850
Due Date: 2015/09/17
Activity #: ​2-J2SLSJ3
IME #: Xxxx
UMI: ​xxx
Assessed For: All
IME Status: Assessed
Reason For Closure: Granted RMO:
M Profile:​1

Description: No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical
(1) (a)
S Profile: 1
Description: No surveillance required. MOF Rationale Exists: No
MOF Review:
Valid Until: 2016/07/21

here is my criminality section
CRIMINALITY: 2
Created Date: 2015/08/19 11:21:24 Created By: KR8850
Updated Date: 2015/08/19 11:21:24 Updated By: KR8850
UCI #: xxx
Family Name: XxxGiven Name: xxx Type: Criminality
Status Updated By: KR8850
Status Updated Date: 2015/08/19 Assigned To: RC-6262
Assigned By: KR8850 Due Date: 2016/08/17 Activity #: 2-J2SLSEU
and same date with my security section too due date 2016

Is that the reason my bg not started yet, what should i do now ?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Hi yelena,

Can you share this part from your gcms:

ELIGIBILITY
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1 Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date: Updated By: UCI:
Family Name: Given Name: Type:
Status Updated by: Status Date: Updated By:
Due Date: Assigned To: Assigned Date: Assigned By: Activity # :
Total Points

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
Hi yelena,

ELIGIBILITY
Created By:
Total Points
ASSESSMENT
ASSESSMENT: 1 UCI: xxx
Type: Candidate Assessment Status: Passed - Candidate Status Updated Date: 2015/08/14 Status Updated By: EAIEAPP CEC MEC: Met
MST MEC: Not Met FSW MEC: Not Met CRS Score: 810 PNP MEC: Not Met Campaign Name: Campaign Date: Campaign Load #: Minimum Score:
Next Recalculation Date: 2016/06/01 Related ITA Activity:

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I just dont know how to copy a pdf text material i want to share my office review i want tou suggestion on that ... I tried to change it to word but still cant copy the material ... :mad:
Type it :)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
Hi yelena,

ELIGIBILITY
Created By:
Total Points
this part for me hasnt started.
It looks like this:

ELIGIBILITY ASSESESSMENT 0

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
If I didn't get a GCMS notes after 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, how I can report this or find out what is going on ?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
yelena said:
this part for me hasnt started.
It looks like this:

ELIGIBILITY ASSESESSMENT 0
Thanks yelena!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
i did it yelena in my next post,what should i do now ..?
I see it now.

honestly, I dont know :/

Mind you we are just assuming everything here. Due date means bring forward date., but that might not be the only way they are processing applications. I am sure they have some other mechanism to alert them when an application is aproaching the 6 months deadline or something along those lines.
They must have put in some other types of alerts to remind them of this.
I know from my own experiance, working with papeper work that has deadlines on it ( law office ), that we keep our deadlines in order in three separate places, so if a mistake is done, any of those 3 places would alert us in time.

I am sure your application will not wate until that date to start resolving.

btw- one of my due dates is today., so lets see if bringing it at the front of the line, will do me any good today ;)

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
yelena said:
I see it now.

Mind you we are just assuming everything here. Due date means bring forward date., but that might not be the only way they are processing applications. I am sure they have some other mechanism to alert them when an application is aproaching the 6 months deadline or something along those lines.
I know from my own experiance, working with papeper work that has deadlines on it ( law office ), that we keep our deadlines in order in three separate places, so if a mistake is done, any of those 3 places would alert us in time.

btw- one of my due dates is today., so lets see if bringing it at the front of the line, will do me any good today ;)
my due date was nov 2..nthing changed..same as before nov2 in ecas and mycic both..no idea wat and how they do things??

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorkhethito said:
my due date was nov 2..nthing changed..same as before nov2 in ecas and mycic both..no idea wat and how they do things??
how can you be shure nothing was done? what was this due date about exactly ? please share if you can..

the only thing we can be sure of is when we get notified or our status changes., on the other hand, there are thing done on our file that we are not notified. For example, there was a problem with my medical, they were aveare of this issue and were working on it, trying to resolve the issue. I was not notified untill they canceled my application.
Also, when they have done the assesment on R10 for my application.. this was done rather late in the process at the end of last month, and my AOR was in august. I am guessing the had the due date to do the R10 check in little over a month when my application was reopened.

Also, bring to front date only means that our application will be brought to front for the assigned offcier on that specific date. I wonder what happens if the officer is behind on his work ( as humans tend to be ;) ) or if he is off sick or something. Resovling applications when they are due, has little to do with the officer assigned to the case and how effective he is with his own tasks :(
At this point, I am hoping my assigned officer is not sick and is on top of his assigned work :)

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
viscaelbarca said:
If I didn't get a GCMS notes after 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, how I can report this or find out what is going on ?
When you ordered the notes, you should have received email confirmation from ATIP the same day you ordered it. In this email there is an email address that you can write to for enquiries. They usually very fast with responding.

For those who concerned about "due date" - there is really nothing to worry about. "Due date" means nothing in terms of actual processing times. I saw ppl who's applications were finalized much earlier then "due dates". The opposite sometimes also true.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I see it now.

I just called a cic and agent told me,that it could be the date of your processing expiry means whatever they done with your criminality or security check that date could me the expire date of that processing, i am not sure this make any sence though its says " due date " lets wait and watch now

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I just called a cic and agent told me,that it could be the date of your processing expiry means whatever they done with your criminality or security check that date could me the expire date of that processing, i am not sure this make any sence though its says " due date " lets wait and watch now
From the answers these people are giving out., we might aswell be answering ourselfs :/