understanding GCMS notes

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Mine says
No health impairment sugficient to prevent admission for medical reason under section 38(1)(a)

Is there any problem why mine is different than you ?
this is perfectly fine!
my dependats have this written in theirs.

I have hepatitis C antibodies ( never had the acctual virus ) so this is the condition they are reffering to. I was worried, because as soon as my test come positive for hepatitis C, people tend to move a few paces back, but I guess our medicals are assesed my actual doctors afterall lol :)
They did ask for additional test, ultrasound, another test etc., all came perfectly fine :)

They might use my blood to make the vaccine for hepatitis C one day lol 8) :p

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
By the way, where does it explicitly say that you passed eligibility test? I'd like to know how they articulate this.
my bad., I didn't read all the way thru. It doesn't say I passes eligibility., I assume I only passed medical and completness check., the rest is done at cease procesing centre, not CIO. I got my notes when they were still in CIO Sydney.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
my bad., I didn't read all the way thru. It doesn't say I passes eligibility., I assume I only passed medical and completness check., the rest is done at cease procesing centre, not CIO. I got my notes when they were still in CIO Sydney.
Can i send you PM i have some doubts thanks

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
I ordered 2 gcms notes and both are 89 pages with a months difference.

they moved the file to Ottawa from CIO and since then no addition to the case processing

Agent review is similar to the one posted by Yelena, its good sign that they aint gonna ask for additional police certificates :)

Police Certificates R10 OK all police certificate on application: NRT

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will CIC only send GCMS notes once as per request ? will they update GCMS notes and send to me when my application is moving forward?

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
yelena said:
I was able to get quite a lot of info from my GCMSs.

I applied for them on 20th october, ( GCMS dates 10/26/2015 as request date) got them on the 18th november . Last recorded activity in GCMS is 2015/10/26.

Before they were canceled, I got the correspondance between cio and visa office, on the 2015/08/06: Unable to attach medical, referred to have medical status for PA changed from TR to PR.

on the : 2015/08/12. unable to change medical from TR to PR for ALL. - Clerk advised

2015/08/17. status change in medical, security and criminality all : canceled

2015/10/23, status change in medical, changed to passed

2015/10/25, status change in security and criminality ; to not started, with Due date ( bring forward date ) set to 2015/11/23

on the 2015/09/17 - email to RMO London: could you have the medica assesed for TH, changed to PR for ALL

2015/09/18 -CIO., medical reassesed . valid for all categories

Before my application was canceled, nothing was done except for this communication about medical.

So., everything was done on the 23rd and 25th of october, and bring forward dates are a month later so 23rd and 25th november.

I am guessing, our applications are worked on, and then put back in line and scheduled to work on in 30 days.

The question is how many of these steps are taken before everyhing is checked.

I also know that my application was sent from Sydney do CPC Ottawa sometimes after the 27th october, that now makes perfect sense, as my application was assesed on completnes and forwarded to Ottawa for detailed check.

Once my bg status changes in progress ( that should happen on the 23rd, according to my understanding ), agent will start working on my criminality and security. There is another date, on the 25th marked as "application asignment", that I am not really sure what that means. Perhaps, at that time, another agent is meant to review everything and give the final decision - wishfull thinking lol :p
I cannot thank you enough for your detailed response. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reginald said:
I cannot thank you enough for your detailed response. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Dont mention it ;) i just copy pasted it from my own report - i am trying to figure out the process so I created a gcms word file just for myself lol :D
A lot of info is there if you take the time to read it. Did you order gcms as well?

It would be grat if averyone could share some info

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
yelena said:
Dont mention it ;) i just copy pasted it from my own report - i am trying to figure out the process so I created a gcms word file just for myself lol :D
A lot of info is there if you take the time to read it. Did you order gcms as well?

I am planning to order mine soon that's why I asked for all that info to enable me decide when will be best to order. Having seen yours, I think I'll order mine at 3 months into the processing so I can get eligibility and criminality included hopefully.

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
yelena said:

i ordered after 1 month of AOR and got on 2nd nov..not much except r10 ok and the documents are ok..due date was nov 2...as of today bg has nt yet been started....when it comes to gcms note..all the pages from top are nothing but eligibility assessment on all the categories and dates..notes found at the bottom are only good for us to know what vo is doing....in short for me..from aug 30 till sept 30...nthing was sone except r10 check and it was assigned to someone with due date nov2...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorkhethito said:
i ordered after 1 month of AOR and got on 2nd nov..not much except r10 ok and the documents are ok..due date was nov 2...as of today bg has nt yet been started....when it comes to gcms note..all the pages from top are nothing but eligibility assessment on all the categories and dates..notes found at the bottom are only good for us to know what vo is doing....in short for me..from aug 30 till sept 30...nthing was sone except r10 check and it was assigned to someone with due date nov2...
where is this due date? at the top by the assignment or anywhere else?

I have it in both assignment and criminality and security ( different dates )

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annem15 said:
Or they would send you a note that your GCMS request would not be processed without your spouse consent. A few years ago we ordered our file notes and I forgot to attach my spouse consent and they sent an email asking for it.
In my GCMS notes., I have all the information about my spouse and children., I am principal applicant - I don't know if this matters.

Perhaps they changed this rule

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Can i send you PM i have some doubts thanks
I just saw this message.
you can PM me, shure.. but I think it would be beneficial if all of us writte in public :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I just saw this message.
you can PM me, shure.. but I think it would be beneficial if all of us writte in public :)
I just dont know how to copy a pdf text material i want to share my office review i want tou suggestion on that ... I tried to change it to word but still cant copy the material ... :mad: