+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
From the answers these people are giving out., we might aswell be answering ourselfs :/
Exactly he just confused me more, and how about u anything happened ?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no, nothing for me yet..

today is my due date for security and criminality., we will see what happens this week. If I am "brought to front" then hopefully I will see some movement by the end of this week.

My application assignment date is in two days.

They are for two different officers, so I am hoping at least one of them will be available to start working on my application.

When I got my GCMSs I saw that they still haven't included any of the changes I sent via CSE later in the process.. so even if they finally connect all the dots, include all of my family as my accompanying dependants and make other changes, I will be content :)

I can not belive I made it this far.. waiting in line for total od 112 days since AOR, and most of my hair is still attached to me head ( fingernails paid the price though ) I am proud of myself lol 8) ;) ;)

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
yelena said:
how can you be shure nothing was done? what was this due date about exactly ? please share if you can..

the only thing we can be sure of is when we get notified or our status changes., on the other hand, there are thing done on our file that we are not notified. For example, there was a problem with my medical, they were aveare of this issue and were working on it, trying to resolve the issue. I was not notified untill they canceled my application.
Also, when they have done the assesment on R10 for my application.. this was done rather late in the process at the end of last month, and my AOR was in august. I am guessing the had the due date to do the R10 check in little over a month when my application was reopened.

Also, bring to front date only means that our application will be brought to front for the assigned offcier on that specific date. I wonder what happens if the officer is behind on his work ( as humans tend to be ;) ) or if he is off sick or something. Resovling applications when they are due, has little to do with the officer assigned to the case and how effective he is with his own tasks :(
At this point, I am hoping my assigned officer is not sick and is on top of his assigned work :)
what i mean was nothing changed as update in ecas and mycic..that was the assignment due date..they may be doing some security or background check by now..as of security due date..

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help with the GCMS notes

Express Entry - Application sent for R10 Review Min Score: 450 - ITA Score: 464
Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Review Notes for Representative: No representation
Medical Attached: YES
Client Fee: Paid
Applicant has Canadian Dependent: NO
PA has Canadian education Credentials: Yes
PA has ECA with accompanying Foreign Credentials: No
Languages: PA-English, IELTS- Received: Met Threshold Spouse: - English: IELTS-Received: Met Threshold
Documents set for review: Police certificates education documents copy of RCMP Check Received for PA and Spouse

My concern is about the ECA for foreign credentials. I have a Canadian degree, and I didn't attach my foreign degree, do I need to sent ECA as well? It has been over a month, my background check has not started yet.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
no, nothing for me yet..

today is my due date for security and criminality., we will see what happens this week. If I am "brought to front" then hopefully I will see some movement by the end of this week.

My application assignment date is in two days.

They are for two different officers, so I am hoping at least one of them will be available to start working on my application.

When I got my GCMSs I saw that they still haven't included any of the changes I sent via CSE later in the process.. so even if they finally connect all the dots, include all of my family as my accompanying dependants and make other changes, I will be content :)

I can not belive I made it this far.. waiting in line for total od 112 days since AOR, and most of my hair is still attached to me head ( fingernails paid the price though ) I am proud of myself lol 8) ;) ;)
MEC/R87.1: - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work
experience within QP: 2014/07/03 to 2016/07/03 - Category of work permit: LMO - Post-secondary studies in
Canada: University WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD: JUL2014 TO LOCK-IN (Full time) - WORK TITLE/ NOC: FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6311) - EMPLOYER: xxxxxx LOE DATE: 27JUL2015 - LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of xxx Both a T4 and a NOA from 2014 show(s) reported earnings of xxxAPPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met** Additional Notes: PAYSTUBS ON FILE ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET*** ​CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No
reportable trace - Police Certificates - India: No reportable trace Spouse/Common-Law:- Police Certificates -
India: No reportable trace​MEDICALS: - Valid
Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 requirement

Any idea how long after that ?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
MEC/R87.1: - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work
experience within QP: 2014/07/03 to 2016/07/03 - Category of work permit: LMO - Post-secondary studies in
Canada: University WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD: JUL2014 TO LOCK-IN (Full time) - WORK TITLE/ NOC: FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6311) - EMPLOYER: xxxxxx LOE DATE: 27JUL2015 - LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of xxx Both a T4 and a NOA from 2014 show(s) reported earnings of xxxAPPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met** Additional Notes: PAYSTUBS ON FILE ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET*** ​CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No
reportable trace - Police Certificates - India: No reportable trace Spouse/Common-Law:- Police Certificates -
India: No reportable trace​MEDICALS: - Valid
Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 requirement

Any idea how long after that ?
check this out : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

first goes R.10 review
then A 11.2.
after that is criminality and security

I think you are really close to the end.
Hard to tell how long., but you seem to have everything passed by now.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
check this out : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

first goes R.10 review
then A 11.2.
after that is criminality and security

I think you are really close to the end.
Hard to tell how long., but you seem to have everything passed by now.
They complete this part on 30 sept so this mean they didn't even touch my security part from sept ?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
They complete this part on 30 sept so this mean they didn't even touch my security part from sept ?
this is odd..

and you say all of your due dates in the application came and went and nothing changed?

perhaps ordering another set of GCMS's while you wait?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
this is odd..

and you say all of your due dates in the application came and went and nothing changed?

....i ordered my gcms note on 15 oct and my last update was 14 oct, and i don't know why they erase my next activity sections ..

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
this is odd..

I saw your due dates of security and criminal are the same as mine, did you BG change to in progress on Nov 23?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miki0125 said:
I saw your due dates of security and criminal are the same as mine, did you BG change to in progress on Nov 23?
no, nothing changed at all...

I guess this means that our application were just pulled in front of the line.

The problem might also be because officers are instructed to identify syrian and other refugees and pull their applications at front of the line, so this is definitely slowing us down as well :/

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

The problem might also be because officers are instructed to identify syrian and other refugees and pull their applications at front of the line, so this is definitely slowing us down as well :/

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

So your background check is not started as well ? Based on my GCMS notes, nobody looked at my file after Oct 23. Waiting is painful. I just request another GCMS notes today.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
miki0125 said:
So your background check is not started as well ? Based on my GCMS notes, nobody looked at my file after Oct 23. Waiting is painful. I just request another GCMS notes today.
Mate, you just got an invitation in October, submitted on Oct 15th (~ 40 days ago) and you are going to apply for the second note? There are still several people applied long time before you (even in April) and still are waiting for a decision. Seriously, you have to chill :)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAA2133 said:
Mate, you just got an invitation in October, submitted on Oct 15th (~ 40 days ago) and you are going to apply for the second note? There are still several people applied long time before you (even in April) and still are waiting for a decision. Seriously, you have to chill :)
ok yes... he might be ordering gcms to soon., but reading and waiting for them might make the waiting period less stresfull.

I order second notes as well.

they only cost 5 cad, and the thing is, I am noticing that a lot of people are reporting movement in their notes on the date they are issued or around those dates., so I am starting to suspect ordering GCMS notes might alert someone to look at your application, and do some work on it before they issue the acctual notes.

Ordering GCMS definitely does no harm, but migh make a difference. A lot of people report they were rejected do to missing documents, a few days after the ordered GCMSs, and this also goes to the same conclusion.

for example, I order mine on 20th october and on the date I requested them they have done several changes, updates and notes:
SECURITY 1:
Created date: 2015/10/25
Updated date: 2015/10/25

CRIMINALITY: 1
Created date: 2015/10/25
Updated date: 2015/10/25

Updated date: 2015/10/23
Create office: centralized intake office

INCOMING: 2
Created date: 2015/08/17

FEES 1:
Create date 2015/10/23

APLICATION STATUS: 1
App/Case Status: Re-Opened
App status reason: Aministrative Error
Office: centralized intake office

also notes on R.10 and review were done on 2015/10/23
and 2015/10/26

Don't you think this "coincidance" is odd, as my application was on a stand still since it was canceled in august ?