+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

Annem15

Oct 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pfse said:
Nope. You can request information on other individuals if they signed written consent. If you want to see information on your spouse in the notes, your spouse must sign this. Otherwise this information will be blanked out.
Or they would send you a note that your GCMS request would not be processed without your spouse consent. A few years ago we ordered our file notes and I forgot to attach my spouse consent and they sent an email asking for it.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my GCMS notes and have a few questions ( of course ).

When I initially applied, my dependats were marked as unacompanying., and I added them to my application later in the process. I can't understand one thing in my notes; the vo wrote that my dependats are given new UCI number. Does anyone here know if accomapnying dependants are only given UCI number, and can I coclude from these notes that they have finally attached and accepted this change in circumstance for my dependants? I never got a reply to my CSE where I informed them of this, and so I have no idea if they made this change to our application.

someone please help!

This is what my notes say:
REVIEW TYPE: support service agent APPLICATION: xxxxxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY – APLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN score: 451 – ITA Score: 455 PRINICIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created DEPENDENT 1 ( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created DEPENTEND 2 (xxxxxxxx ) APPLICATIION PROMOTED: New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICA ATTACHED: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADICAN DEPENDENT (S): No PA HAS CANADICAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREING CREDENTIAL: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS – Received : Met Threshold DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Education Documents Police Certificates

AGENT REVIEW** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application: folowinf PC’s NRT Croatia and UK. EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor’s degree ( three years). Credential is consisten with level od education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE’S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant’s age reviews and no change from ITA to e-APR

Question number two:
In criminality and security section I see this information:
Type: security
Status update date: 2015/10/25
Due date: 2015/11/23

Created date: 2015/10/25
Updated date: 2015/10/25

Type: criminality

Due date is in the future. Does anyone know what the "due date" refeeres to. Can it mean that my status will change to in progress on that date?

any input is welcome!

ps. In the summary of my application, number of potential visas still reads as 1, and familly memebers as 4. I asume that that means thay havent accepted my dependats as accompanying at that point? but why generate a new UCI for them ? anyone??

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
yelena said:
I just got my GCMS notes and have a few questions ( of course ).

When I initially applied, my dependats were marked as unacompanying., and I added them to my application later in the process. I can't understand one thing in my notes; the vo wrote that my dependats are given new UCI number. Does anyone here know if accomapnying dependants are only given UCI number, and can I coclude from these notes that they have finally attached and accepted this change in circumstance for my dependants? I never got a reply to my CSE where I informed them of this, and so I have no idea if they made this change to our application.

someone please help!

This is what my notes say:
REVIEW TYPE: support service agent APPLICATION: xxxxxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY – APLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN score: 451 – ITA Score: 455 PRINICIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created DEPENDENT 1 ( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created DEPENTEND 2 (xxxxxxxx ) APPLICATIION PROMOTED: New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICA ATTACHED: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADICAN DEPENDENT (S): No PA HAS CANADICAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREING CREDENTIAL: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS – Received : Met Threshold DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Education Documents Police Certificates

AGENT REVIEW** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application: folowinf PC’s NRT Croatia and UK. EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor’s degree ( three years). Credential is consisten with level od education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE’S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant’s age reviews and no change from ITA to e-APR

Question number two:
In criminality and security section I see this information:

Updated date: 2015/10/25

Type: criminality

Due date is in the future. Does anyone know what the "due date" refeeres to. Can it mean that my status will change to in progress on that date?

any input is welcome!

ps. In the summary of my application, number of potential visas still reads as 1, and familly memebers as 4. I asume that that means thay havent accepted my dependats as accompanying at that point? but why generate a new UCI for them ? anyone??
Not sure about the new UCI part, but I remember reading on one of the threads that dependents also get their own UCI. At least that is what I understood from the post. I read this 2 days back so the post is most likely within first 3 pages of EE topic.

Regarding the due date: it's either the deadline for the status as you mentioned or it could simply be a follow up date that the VO has entered in their case management system.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Hi Yelena,

Although, I cannot offer information about your GCMS notes, however, I can confirm that accompanying dependants are assigned unique UCI numbers. I am saying this because after submission of my application, Schedule A was requested for me and my spouse and the letter we received had different UCI numbers for both of us.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:
Hi Yelena,

Although, I cannot offer information about your GCMS notes, however, I can confirm that accompanying dependants are assigned unique UCI numbers. I am saying this because after submission of my application, Schedule A was requested for me and my spouse and the letter we received had different UCI numbers for both of us.
what about unaccompanying dependats? I wish someone would confirm this part as well

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
GCMS Notes Guide:

https://www.gcms.com/Sample_GCMS_File.pdf

Or if it doesn't work just google SAMPLE GCMS CIC

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
GCMS Notes Guide:

https://www.gcms.com/Sample_GCMS_File.pdf

Or if it doesn't work just google SAMPLE GCMS CIC

thank you !

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Hi Yelena,

I can confirm that accompanying dependants receive their own UCI which is different from yours.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Yelena,

Your GCMS note is pretty detailed, one of the most detailed I've seen. I see your application was reopened on Sept. 16. Would you be willing to share the date you applied for your GCMS notes, the date it was printed and the date you received it? I want to check the interval between each activity. Also, do you mind sharing what checks were done before the initial cancellation and the ones done since the application was reopened? (that is if that information is provided)

Thanks!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reginald said:
Yelena,

Your GCMS note is pretty detailed, one of the most detailed I've seen. I see your application was reopened on Sept. 16. Would you be willing to share the date you applied for your GCMS notes, the date it was printed and the date you received it? I want to check the interval between each activity. Also, do you mind sharing what checks were done before the initial cancellation and the ones done since the application was reopened? (that is if that information is provided)

Thanks!
I was able to get quite a lot of info from my GCMSs.

I applied for them on 20th october, ( GCMS dates 10/26/2015 as request date) got them on the 18th november . Last recorded activity in GCMS is 2015/10/26.

Before they were canceled, I got the correspondance between cio and visa office, on the 2015/08/06: Unable to attach medical, referred to have medical status for PA changed from TR to PR.

on the : 2015/08/12. unable to change medical from TR to PR for ALL. - Clerk advised

2015/08/17. status change in medical, security and criminality all : canceled

2015/10/23, status change in medical, changed to passed

2015/10/25, status change in security and criminality ; to not started, with Due date ( bring forward date ) set to 2015/11/23

on the 2015/09/17 - email to RMO London: could you have the medica assesed for TH, changed to PR for ALL

2015/09/18 -CIO., medical reassesed . valid for all categories

Before my application was canceled, nothing was done except for this communication about medical.

So., everything was done on the 23rd and 25th of october, and bring forward dates are a month later so 23rd and 25th november.

I am guessing, our applications are worked on, and then put back in line and scheduled to work on in 30 days.

The question is how many of these steps are taken before everyhing is checked.

I also know that my application was sent from Sydney do CPC Ottawa sometimes after the 27th october, that now makes perfect sense, as my application was assesed on completnes and forwarded to Ottawa for detailed check.

Once my bg status changes in progress ( that should happen on the 23rd, according to my understanding ), agent will start working on my criminality and security. There is another date, on the 25th marked as "application asignment", that I am not really sure what that means. Perhaps, at that time, another agent is meant to review everything and give the final decision - wishfull thinking lol :p

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh and onother interesting thing I got., for my medical assesment.

In my notes is says:
Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission under section.38..

:)

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
yelena said:

In my notes is says:
Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission under section.38..

Hope you're on top of this 'condition' and that you're taking good care of yourself. Stay healthy :)
By the way, where does it explicitly say that you passed eligibility test? I'd like to know how they articulate this.

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

In my notes is says:

Hi, I request my GCMS Notes on Oct 25, and received email including Payment receipt number and temporary tracking number. It is said when my request has been registered, a new number will assign to me. But I haven't got any updated email or new tracking number from them? Is that normal? Will they just send me GCMS notes directly? Thanks

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

In my notes is says:

Mine says
No health impairment sugficient to prevent admission for medical reason under section 38(1)(a)

Is there any problem why mine is different than you ?

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
sharma1990 said:
Mine says
No health impairment sugficient to prevent admission for medical reason under section 38(1)(a)

Is there any problem why mine is different than you ?
Seriously?! it says No health impairment! How could it be a problem?