+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

arrowsmom

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
7241 / 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application kit
AOR Received.
02/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
02/21/12
Med's Request
05/03/12 (thank you Lord)
Med's Done....
05/22/12 Meds Sent to CEM : 06/22/12
Interview........
07/22/12 Medical results have been received on ECAS
Passport Req..
08/06/12 (DM : 09/20/2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/12
LANDED..........
10/23/12 at Edmonton, AB
Re: updated forms for manitoba prov. nominee..

cherie.avillo said:
pls. help....
I need to know the latest complete manitoba prov. nominee forms for 2012... if there's any... thanks...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

i think it's the same for all PNP/QSW proGRAMS

creamncookies

Apr 17, 2011
Re: Help!! Urgent required

karambir singh said:
Dear All.

Can Somebody help me about the following??

1. I have more than 4 years of experience in sales and want to apply under general stream. Can I Apply ??

2. My Experience stands like

Employer A :-1 years 1 months
Employer B:- 6 Months
Employer C:- 3 Months
Employer D :- 7 Months
Employer E:- 1 year 5 Months
Employer F:- 9 Months

Total Experience:- 4 years & 5 Months

How many Points can I Claim For this Under General Stream??

2. I got the letters of reference from my employers indicating specific start and end dates and Designation But they did not mention the job responsibilities and duties on it and also denied to mention on letter. Can I submit the application with declaration of job duties and responsibilities from myself on the separate Attested Affidavit??

Your help would be highly appreciated..

Thanks
i almost have the same problem as you, may i know what happened to you now since u posted this? PLS? or still answer his query?

taje

Jun 22, 2012
hey all reader,,

can u please solve this issue that i applied for the PR in Manitoba.
i received my medical on 16 April and embassy requested me to submit the landing fees and original passport..

After 2 months, they again request for a passport but i already submitted it..

please help me...

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
taje said:
hey all reader,,

can u please solve this issue that i applied for the PR in Manitoba.
i received my medical on 16 April and embassy requested me to submit the landing fees and original passport..

After 2 months, they again request for a passport but i already submitted it..

please help me...
may your passport is expiring please check the validity of your passport..

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
hello there,
i got rejection because of ielts score "skilled workers program"
i want to reapply one more time "provincial nomination program"
i heard that there is no way for me but Provincial Nomination and it is the best
i need your help plz
how and when should i start, what the different bet. Provincial Nomination and skilled workers?
what about the processing time? which province is suitable for me?
i applyed as skilled worker as a restaurant manager, and i have some experience in agriculture too because i am agricultural engineer "animal science" according to my studies, is my major accepted and my study??
what about ielts score??? what about fees?? should i pay twice? to the province and to cic application?!!
the most important .. how i get job offer from the employer in canada??

plz help me
thank you

kksoni82

Jul 25, 2012
Hello,

I got AINP approval based on Employer driven stream for skilled worker. I already applied for PR before 1 month. My employer got acquired by another company based in USA and created subsidiary firm in Canada.

I` going to inform to AINP about this but is there any specific form or documents I need to submit? Is there any consequences to my AINP or PR Process?
I also need to extend my workpermit based on AINP approval will there be any problem?

Your inputs really appreciated.. please help me..

Thanks,

justme_1976

Jul 31, 2012
hi everyone'
please, I really need help on this matter.. Im from Manila office, and started thinking if when will the embassy request for my family's passport. The status was already changed as " Medicals was already received." We are under AINP. How many months should I wait..please help..

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello,
I am Gaurav. Presently i am working as mechanical design engineer with one of mining equipment manufacturer in Sudbury, Ontario. My employer had received positive LMO 4 months ago for position in which i am working & on the basis of it i was issued a work permit about one month ago. I just wanted to know if i am allowed to apply for PR under PNP category for the same position. My employer is willing to apply for pre screen application form for that position. I have also heard that PNP category is subjected to annual cap of 500 applications per year & mechanical design engineer (NOC:2132) are not eligible to apply under PNP category in ontario. Could you please let me know if those constraints applies to me? Thanks very much in anticipation of your reply.
Thanks,
Gaurav

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Hello friends,

Now a days I have noticed that, CIO has returned applications to quite a few applicants due to missing actual birth certificates.

I was also one of the applicants who's application was returned just because of not providing actual birth certificate. I just thought of alerting the applicants who are about to submit their applications to CIO.

Initially I had provided consulate issued birth certificates (for me and my wife) which were issued based on our passport information, but unfortunately CIO did not accept them and requested for additional documents. CIO has given me four alternates to provide as supporting documents which I listed below.

NOTE: Any one of the following document MUST show the FULL NAME of the applicant and FULL NAME of both parents (OR) just father or mother.

1. Copy of actual birth certificate from Municipal office.

2. Copy of school leaving certificate (10th or 12th class).

3. If actual birth certificate is not available, you should get "No Birth Record" certificate from the municipality office where you belong to. In this case you have to provide CIO a solemn document saying that you are the son/daughter of your parents (self declaration document).

4. If you can't even get "No Birth Record" certificate from the municipality office, your mother (OR) father (OR) both have to provide a notary document

confirming that you are their son/daughter and confirming your birth details. In this case also you have to provide CIO a solemn document saying that you are the son/daughter of your parents (self declaration document).

If your school leaving certificate doesn't show full name, please DO NOT send it to CIO. I am sure they will return your application to you again.

Please let me know if you still have any questions on this. Hope this helps you. All the very best.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

mcsvizag

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarayu said:
Hello friends,

Now a days I have noticed that, CIO has returned applications to quite a few applicants due to missing actual birth certificates.

I was also one of the applicants who's application was returned just because of not providing actual birth certificate. I just thought of alerting the applicants who are about to submit their applications to CIO.

Initially I had provided consulate issued birth certificates (for me and my wife) which were issued based on our passport information, but unfortunately CIO did not accept them and requested for additional documents. CIO has given me four alternates to provide as supporting documents which I listed below.

NOTE: Any one of the following document MUST show the FULL NAME of the applicant and FULL NAME of both parents (OR) just father or mother.

1. Copy of actual birth certificate from Municipal office.

2. Copy of school leaving certificate (10th or 12th class).

3. If actual birth certificate is not available, you should get "No Birth Record" certificate from the municipality office where you belong to. In this case you have to provide CIO a solemn document saying that you are the son/daughter of your parents (self declaration document).

4. If you can't even get "No Birth Record" certificate from the municipality office, your mother (OR) father (OR) both have to provide a notary document

confirming that you are their son/daughter and confirming your birth details. In this case also you have to provide CIO a solemn document saying that you are the son/daughter of your parents (self declaration document).

If your school leaving certificate doesn't show full name, please DO NOT send it to CIO. I am sure they will return your application to you again.

Please let me know if you still have any questions on this. Hope this helps you. All the very best.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hi Sarayu,

It helps a lot, Every one can aware before sending their application, Its really appreciated

Thanks
mcsvizag

rlsm

Dec 3, 2012
Re: immigration interview

hi everyone! I have a question Re PR.. Just wanna know when u are in canada port of entry what is the usual question of immigration officer?
Thanks much!