+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
"The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) has updated some of its forms"

Check below link which was updated on March 30, 2009
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/pnpnews.html

akk

Sep 2, 2008
No need LMO.
Need work permit.
Once you are nominated, and find a job, that gives you job letter, alberta will help you, should take a month.
The problem is finding a job in Alberta from US. I tried reeeeeeeeeealy hard....didn't work out.

Akk

Leon said:
Do you know what they mean by "may be able"? Is it only in certain circumstances that they will write this letter? Does the person still need an LMO and a work permit or will the letter only help to speed it up?

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
akk said:
No need LMO.
Need work permit.
Once you are nominated, and find a job, that gives you job letter, alberta will help you, should take a month.
The problem is finding a job in Alberta from US. I tried reeeeeeeeeealy hard....didn't work out.

Akk

Leon said:
Do you know what they mean by "may be able"? Is it only in certain circumstances that they will write this letter? Does the person still need an LMO and a work permit or will the letter only help to speed it up?
Akk,

can we get the 3 Brazilian Police Certificate online, or we have to give a power of attorney to someone in Brazil so they can get these documents? Can you share with me what you did to get them?

Obrigado

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hi,

The federal and justice ones you can make online.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/central-south-amer/brazil.asp

The state one, at least in Parana, someone needs to go in person with my ID to get it. My father did it, for me. Also he had a certified letter of attorney (procuracao), so he could prove that he was authorized to get it.
I don't know why my state is so complicated. Maybe in yours will be easier.

Then he went to certify and then translate all of those 3.

Hope it helps,

Akk

monteiromarcosb said:
akk said:
No need LMO.
Need work permit.

Akk

Leon said:
Akk,

can we get the 3 Brazilian Police Certificate online, or we have to give a power of attorney to someone in Brazil so they can get these documents? Can you share with me what you did to get them?

Obrigado

MImran

Apr 18, 2009
Hi,

I am having BS (Computer Sciences) and MS (Computer Sciences) degress and planning for canadian immigration

I have got my NOC code determined and came to know that my NOC code does not satisfies the requirements of New FSW categories (Infact new criteria covers a very few job codes & job roles).

As per my work experience My NOC code is 1453 (for call center officers, customer support Officers etc). By visiting the CIC WebSite I came to know about this Program of Provincial Nominations. I want to Apply through this. Please any one guide me regarding my following confusions:

First:
The major difference in between FSW and Prov. Nominee Program (What are the limitation of an immigrant who comes to canada under Provincial Nominee Program as compared to FSW immigrant)

Second:
Is PNP also a permanant immigration to canada

Thrid:
What basic requirements a person should have before starting PNP (ILETS, Franch language expertise etc)

Please guide

Regards
Imran

A

Albertagoverner

MImran said:
Hi,

I am having BS (Computer Sciences) and MS (Computer Sciences) degress and planning for canadian immigration

I have got my NOC code determined and came to know that my NOC code does not satisfies the requirements of New FSW categories (Infact new criteria covers a very few job codes & job roles).

As per my work experience My NOC code is 1453 (for call center officers, customer support Officers etc). By visiting the CIC WebSite I came to know about this Program of Provincial Nominations. I want to Apply through this. Please any one guide me regarding my following confusions:

First:
The major difference in between FSW and Prov. Nominee Program (What are the limitation of an immigrant who comes to canada under Provincial Nominee Program as compared to FSW immigrant)

Second:
Is PNP also a permanant immigration to canada

Thrid:
What basic requirements a person should have before starting PNP (ILETS, Franch language expertise etc)

Please guide

Regards
Imran
Imran,

If you read carefully few posts, they all have info regarding your questions but before that get familiar with types of immigration and terms used in this forum. Mr Leon has mostly abbreviation in his signature or you need to first go through www.cic.gc.ca and then read this forum thorughly.

A

Albertagoverner

chefchopra7 said:
Is this forum only for HiB visa holders.

chefchopra
Yes, Majority of folks are H1b Visa holders. Some other categories are also here but you need to read and make sure you post in right thread.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
For new Applicants who are about to apply

Note:
Before sending the filled documents to Alberta, check the current version of the online documents with what you have downloaded and filled.
For example AINP009A form is updated with new version(AINP 009A (2009/05))
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/IA-AINP_ainp009a.pdf

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
New NOC list, effective May 19, 2009

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/h1b_AINP_Occupations_Under_Pressure_List.pdf

Important note: A updated version of the AINP Occupations Under Pressure List was posted on May 19, 2009. Any applications postmarked on or before May 19, 2009 will be assessed based on the previously posted list. All applications postmarked after May 19, 2009 will be assessed based on the list currently posted.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is NOC code for Alberta PNP who have skill in IT as Systems administrator , or Software Developers.
Thanks,
Ommkumar
Los angeles

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Is there any changes in Quebec selection. As devid cohen newletter state that ,some modification were done in October 2009 and Is this changes make effect on the file which was on the process of administrative review.