+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

kkingra

Jul 2, 2012
dear seniors does license exams passed has advantage / better chance for nomination for medical healthcare profession like veterinarian noc 3114, what are chances for nomination veterinarian noc 3114 overseas professional without job offer license exams cleared, i am afraid that nomination is very cometitive and very hard to be nominated for regulated professions especially MEDICAL HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONS like veterinarian my profession. what do u think about my thinking about this. please share ur views. thanks any medical healthcare professional connect here....

Raider

Dec 24, 2013
Hi guys,

Can we apply to more than one State for nomination ? Will that adversely affect the outcome. Please advise.

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Hey Guys :) ,

I am new to this forum. I am Amit Kumar (33M). I have done B. Architecture from IIT Roorkee but I am working in the field of Construction Project Management since the beginning of my career. I am a PMP as well from PMI USA. This year there was requirement for Civil Engineers. No one in Delhi NCR could clarify that if CIC will access my profile only based on my basic education or will they go for work / overall profile :'( . The cap has already reached ??? . Now I am not sure what to do. You people are senior members and may guide me in this regards. I want to immigrate to Alberta. Please guide.

Regards

Amit Kumar

mmariemay

Jan 7, 2014
Re: To all members - Please I need an answer...

I am a temporary foreign worker. My new work permit expires on Aug. 2015. I just recently resigned from my job to move with my fiancée and this place is still Alberta. We will get married by Dec. 2014. I am trying a find a new job here but it seems that most of the establishments here only accept an open permit applicant. I am worried that it might take a long time to find a job here. Will it affect my status since I will have no record in the government with regards to my taxes, CPP and EI? My friend told me that I am legal to stay here until my work permit expires even if I have no job.. Is this true? Please help me, I am starting to get worried....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mmariemay said:
I am a temporary foreign worker. My new work permit expires on Aug. 2015. I just recently resigned from my job to move with my fiancée and this place is still Alberta. We will get married by Dec. 2014. I am trying a find a new job here but it seems that most of the establishments here only accept an open permit applicant. I am worried that it might take a long time to find a job here. Will it affect my status since I will have no record in the government with regards to my taxes, CPP and EI? My friend told me that I am legal to stay here until my work permit expires even if I have no job.. Is this true? Please help me, I am starting to get worried....
You are legal to stay until your work permit expires. When it is about to expire, if you still haven't found a job, you may request to change your status to visitor based on being sponsored by your spouse (assuming that you are).

GURIA~^^#

Feb 4, 2014
i want to apply under qubec skilled worker program. i have done BS Computer Scinec(4 years bachalor) from karachi university pakistan .
will authority consider it equivalent to Computer Engineer ( 4 years bachlor) and award me 12 points

MoveToCanada2014

Jan 1, 2014
All,

Today, I have got my IELTS score.

Listening 5.5

Reading 5.5

Writing 6.5

Speaking 7

Overall 6.0

Am I eligible to apply for MPNP( under NOC 2174) ? Is this score sufficient to proceed? If not, under which NOC code I will be eligible?

Akinrinade

Mar 4, 2014
Hello,
I have read the new FAQ, but I am confused because my situation is slightly different from the questions that were been asked.
I studied in an institution outside Alberta specifically Ontario, and I am in Alberta now with my postgraduate work permit already issued to me and I am also working permanently/full-time in an Alberta company for 5months now. How am I eligible to apply? Would I be eligible under the employer scheme, and what is the process?

Thank you.

yeoj

Mar 6, 2014
yes as long as you have work permit find a job that offer open lmo which mean they need a contract worker kjiji or job banks and don't forget to apply for your new work permit good luck to you

Finance007

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012

Dear Seniors

I have confusion
1) If I get PNP nomination shall I get the PR immediately after landing? Or how long it will take?
2) If it will take time can I just land & apply for PR & comeback to my country to continue my current job?

Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Finance007 said:
Dear Seniors

I have confusion
1) If I get PNP nomination shall I get the PR immediately after landing? Or how long it will take?
2) If it will take time can I just land & apply for PR & comeback to my country to continue my current job?

Thanks
1) If you get a PNP nomination, you use this nomination to apply for PR. You can not land as a PR until you get your PR visa. You can look at the PR processing times for PNP applicants here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

2) If you are eligible to apply for PNP from outside Canada, then you don't have to come to Canada when you get nominated to apply for PR. You do it through the mail and meanwhile, if you want, you can stay in your country and continue your current job. However, if your PNP nomination included getting an LMO and job offer, you can apply for a work permit based on that LMO and come to Canada earlier to start work.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...

Leon said:
1) If you get a PNP nomination, you use this nomination to apply for PR. You can not land as a PR until you get your PR visa. You can look at the PR processing times for PNP applicants here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

2) If you are eligible to apply for PNP from outside Canada, then you don't have to come to Canada when you get nominated to apply for PR. You do it through the mail and meanwhile, if you want, you can stay in your country and continue your current job. However, if your PNP nomination included getting an LMO and job offer, you can apply for a work permit based on that LMO and come to Canada earlier to start work.
Hi All,

Is still there a chance to Apply for any of the Provinces in Canada

IELTS: 7 Band (minimum 6 in each band)
WES: Completed (Positive)

All my documents are ready. Please let me know if there is any chance to apply for any of the proviences this year.